Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/7/2003 6:30:32 AM EDT
I made the mistake yesterday of going to Circuit City & Best Buy (BB was certainly better than CC) and they both had horrible selection.  Not to mention I am quite sure I can find things cheaper online.  At least BB had an alternate brand cable to Monster Cable; that's ALL CC had at nearly twice the price.

So, the question is, what's a reputable, reliable online retailer with not only a good inventory, but a good selection as well?  Is J&R still a good one?  Anyone else?  I'm looking for one stop shopping that has the whole gamut, speakers, stereos, tvs, cables, accessories, etc.
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 6:55:02 AM EDT
[#1]
I've only dealt with Crazy Eddie once, but his price was by far the best on the receiver I bought...no problems otherwise either.

[url]http://www.crazyeddie.com[/url]

It was a few years ago I bought from them...not sure how their prices compare these days.
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 7:02:50 AM EDT
[#2]
Best prices I found on electronics is [url]www.brandnamez.com[/url], but I don't know if they sell accessories.  I've bought a Sony Elite receiver, a Yamaha 3300 receiver, and 2 sets of Polk speakers from them with NO problems.
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 7:14:43 AM EDT
[#3]
[url]www.pricewatch.com[/url]
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 7:14:48 AM EDT
[#4]
I use BUY.COM as cheap as any and totally reliable.
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 7:43:28 AM EDT
[#5]
J&R is GREAT and so is B&H: [url]www.bhphotovideo.com[/url]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top