Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks for the personal attack... CoC anyone?  And from a life member too
Quoted:
triggering the fuck out of people - lol
Link Posted: 12/6/2018 12:36:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Presbyterians do things a little differently.

So what if he didn't recite Apollo's Creed?
Link Posted: 12/6/2018 12:37:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/6/2018 12:40:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/6/2018 12:41:02 PM EDT
[#5]
So, another "hate" thread? Nice. This GHWB funeral is bringing out all the commies. First the ones in the government (democrat politicians) who hated him when he was president and now claim they love him since he's dead, and now the ones that hate all conservative presidents like the author of this thread that hates the current president who has corrected the BS that the last four presidents created, as well as given us two outstanding Supreme Court Justices. All the commies can do is bring up petty BS to criticize. How colossally pathetic.  
Link Posted: 12/6/2018 12:42:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh noooo... just ask GD, he's a devout Christian
Only a fucking idiotic cock sucking moron would say that.

http://www.ar15.com

/images/smilies/icon_smile_wink.gif
Mr Coon - your post was moronic.  Specifically, your attack on Trump for not being a "devout Christian", just because his lips weren't moving during a recitation.

Satan knows that stuff.  He would have known (and recited) every word.  
Link Posted: 12/6/2018 12:42:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote
COC
intentionally inciting others
Link Posted: 12/6/2018 12:43:22 PM EDT
[#8]
When I was young we went to a catholic wedding.

My  mother said if they get on their knees you don't do it.
Link Posted: 12/6/2018 12:43:22 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Anybody who thinks Trump can find a church without a GPS is naive
View Quote
Surprised you know the definition of the word Church....
Link Posted: 12/6/2018 12:44:35 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Mr Coon - your post was moronic.  Specifically, your attack on Trump for not being a "devout Christian", just because his lips weren't moving during a recitation.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh noooo... just ask GD, he's a devout Christian
Only a fucking idiotic cock sucking moron would say that.

http://www.ar15.com

/images/smilies/icon_smile_wink.gif

Well stated!  
Link Posted: 12/6/2018 12:52:52 PM EDT
[#11]
If Trump is Presbyterian, then we need to find out if Presbyterians are allowed to participate in other denomination's services. If they are not,
then case closed. If they are, then he should have at least sang the hymns and said the Lord's Prayer.
Link Posted: 12/6/2018 1:05:07 PM EDT
[#12]
Donald Trump is a Christian about like I’m a Zoroastrian, which is to say, not at all.  And I could not possibly care less.  The only thing I do care about at this point is getting Barrett moved into Ginsburg’s office.
Link Posted: 12/6/2018 1:11:08 PM EDT
[#13]
I thought Pence was the Christian.
Link Posted: 12/6/2018 1:13:55 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
If Trump is Presbyterian, then we need to find out if Presbyterians are allowed to participate in other denomination's services. If they are not,
then case closed. If they are, then he should have at least sang the hymns and said the Lord's Prayer.
View Quote
LOL.  None of these denominations require you to sing along, or recite along, with the service.

And none of these denominations allow/forbid you to participate in each other's service.
Link Posted: 12/6/2018 1:14:29 PM EDT
[#15]
I could care less if he was doing whiskey shots.
Link Posted: 12/6/2018 1:14:39 PM EDT
[#16]
I won't be preached to on religion by a bunch of God-less communists either.
Link Posted: 12/6/2018 1:16:27 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Trump is Presbyterian, why would he participate in an Episcopalian ceremony? I'm Baptist, I wouldn't have either.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The man that Trump spent years calling a Kenyan born Muslim recited the Apostle's Creed and Lord's Prayer but Trump and his third, Slovenian born wife, did not....interesting

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/twitter-goes-donald-trump-not-reciting-apostles-creed-singing-hymns-bush-funeral-224539097.html
Trump is Presbyterian, why would he participate in an Episcopalian ceremony? I'm Baptist, I wouldn't have either.
Quoted:
Both are applicable.
Link Posted: 12/6/2018 1:19:17 PM EDT
[#18]
Is the apostles creed a part of the Episcopalian or Presbyterian traditions?

I was raised Baptist. Took me a loooooong time of going to a Lutheran church with my wife to start being involved in some of the traditions.
Link Posted: 12/6/2018 1:19:44 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote
Here, we have yet another example of "Christian" denominational exclusion. But wait, aren't we all brothers and sisters in Christ?
Link Posted: 12/6/2018 1:20:22 PM EDT
[#20]
I didn't hire him to be my Pastor, I hired him to be my asshole.
Link Posted: 12/6/2018 1:22:45 PM EDT
[#21]
So what ?
Link Posted: 12/6/2018 1:23:58 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
LOL.  None of these denominations require you to sing along, or recite along, with the service.

And none of these denominations allow/forbid you to participate in each other's service.  
View Quote
I didn't say anything about being required to participate. However, I can't understand being of a certain denomination, and going to services but not participating at all in the service.

Trump knew he would be observed during this ceremony. He should have at least nominally participated in the service, if even out of respect for the Bush family.
Link Posted: 12/6/2018 1:24:33 PM EDT
[#23]
Who gives a shit I voted for a president not a preacher
Link Posted: 12/6/2018 1:27:05 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Yeah, they didn't like the way he was sitting, either. If you have to resort to picking someone apart for how they sit or because they don't sing along with a hymn at church, it's because you ain't got shit else.
View Quote
ehhh, we all shat on FBHO for sitting like a bottom bitch while his "wife" was manspreading all over the pew.  I think that shit's fair game, it just happens that THEIR criticism of Trump here in uncompelling, while FBHO does, indeed, sit like a bitch
Link Posted: 12/6/2018 1:27:48 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote
I have to agree
Link Posted: 12/6/2018 1:27:51 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 12/6/2018 1:29:39 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote
This.

I went to a catholic church one time when i was married, i did not do the cracker and wine thing. Fuck that. I also said none of prayers because i dont know them.
Link Posted: 12/6/2018 1:29:41 PM EDT
[#28]
Am I the only one who is glad the guy with the nuclear button doesn't run on superstition?
Link Posted: 12/6/2018 1:34:36 PM EDT
[#29]
We get it OP, still not sorry your gal lost.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/6/2018 1:34:59 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote
Yep.
Link Posted: 12/6/2018 1:37:35 PM EDT
[#31]
I don't fucking care!

Troll thread NeverTrump bullshit!
Link Posted: 12/6/2018 1:37:54 PM EDT
[#32]
There should be an ORANGE MAN BAD subforum for the NPCs we have on here.
Link Posted: 12/6/2018 1:40:11 PM EDT
[#33]
Shall we jump to conclusions without understanding?

AC has critics and detractors. The 'unity' message and the (((others))) present may be a factor, but I don't know, unlike some posters.

There is a reason. Now go find it.
Link Posted: 12/6/2018 1:40:46 PM EDT
[#34]
I screw up the creeds myself.  I tend to blend tha Apostle and the old and new translations of the Nioceen creeds.  And honestly never say the end of the Apostles as it is not included in Catholic mass.
Link Posted: 12/6/2018 1:41:10 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote
Have you visited the NPC always_tard thread?
It's fucking scary in there.

Grown ass men trapped in their own delusions.
Link Posted: 12/6/2018 1:46:24 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

I'm not concerned - but there again, I don't run around claiming to be a Christian pandering to Christian voters - so I sleep okay at night.
View Quote
Not sorry your bitch lost.
Link Posted: 12/6/2018 1:46:28 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I actually checked it out today.  It's fucking unbelievable.
Link Posted: 12/6/2018 1:50:05 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I didn't say anything about being required to participate. However, I can't understand being of a certain denomination, and going to services but not participating at all in the service.

Trump knew he would be observed during this ceremony. He should have at least nominally participated in the service, if even out of respect for the Bush family.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Trump did participate in the service.  Two examples: he was there, and shared the peace with the Obamas.  
You can certainly participate in a Christian service without singing/reciting.

Watch a church service on TV, or go see one.  There will be plenty of members not singing/reciting.
Link Posted: 12/6/2018 1:52:55 PM EDT
[#39]
Since when does reciting the Apostle’s Creed judge a person’s heart and relationship with God?
Link Posted: 12/6/2018 1:54:53 PM EDT
[#40]
I was raised Southern Baptist. I had never heard of the Apostle's Creed. Maybe he didn't know it either.

Link Posted: 12/6/2018 1:57:59 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Since when does reciting the Apostle's Creed judge a person's heart and relationship with God?
View Quote
Since Hillary lost.  
Link Posted: 12/6/2018 2:02:29 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 12/6/2018 2:05:39 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 12/6/2018 2:08:02 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote
Just curious, do you like guns?
Link Posted: 12/6/2018 2:09:10 PM EDT
[#45]
Join date, post count, straw man.  Nice.
Link Posted: 12/6/2018 2:10:20 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 12/6/2018 2:13:49 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
The man that Trump spent years calling a Kenyan born Muslim recited the Apostle's Creed and Lord's Prayer but Trump and his third, Slovenian born wife, did not....interesting

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/twitter-goes-donald-trump-not-reciting-apostles-creed-singing-hymns-bush-funeral-224539097.html
View Quote
Sorry your girl lost?
Link Posted: 12/6/2018 2:14:15 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
He has a driver...sheesh.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
He has a driver...sheesh.
Other than possibly on a race track, any bets on the last time he drove himself?
Link Posted: 12/6/2018 2:16:29 PM EDT
[#49]
Went to a Presbyterian Prep School in NJ, had to go to Chapel 3 times a week-learned to appreciate the hymns and bow my head during the prayers but never sang or repeated them.  Just said "amen" and chalked it up to exposure to a different faith.  In the 45-odd years since then, I've managed to do ok, so I think I'll give President Trump a pass as a fellow poser and irredeemable sinner.  Besides, if this pisses people off, what happens when they find out his family includes (take a deep breath and wait for it)..... JOOS!!!  They'll be fallin' out the guard towers any minute now.

We get it, Hillary! lost, Donald Trump is the Orange Satan incarnate, he's the cause of everything bad from global warming to anal soreness, Obama is his mental, emotional and intellectual superior.  And the fact he didn't repeat a prayer he may or may not be familiar with is conclusive proof.  And the color of the sky in the imaginary planet you're from is...?
Link Posted: 12/6/2018 2:18:13 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote
All three denominations are within orthodoxy, generally speaking
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top