BCM
User Panel

Page / 657
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 5:25:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By PalmettoStateArmory:
@Hebrew_Battle_Rifle

I hope you are having a great weekend! I always do my best to take care of our customers, and looked for a PM on here from you. I did not find one.  Have you e-mailed Customer Service, or tried to call us, if you believe that shipping times are past what you expected? If you have, what did they say? Please PM me your order number, and I can look into it, if you could not get ahold of customer service. We are closed on Saturday and Sunday, so I will not be able to get back with you until tomorrow once you do PM me.

Thank you!

Josiah
View Quote
You're being unnecessarily nice.

OP, hang on your panties for a while before knotting them up. Some stuff takes time, not everyone is amazon.
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 5:26:11 PM EDT
[#2]
@Hebrew_Battle_Rifle

I hope you are having a great weekend! I always do my best to take care of our customers, and looked for a PM on here from you. I did not find one.  Have you e-mailed Customer Service, or tried to call us, if you believe that shipping times are past what you expected? If you have, what did they say? Please PM me your order number, and I can look into it, if you could not get ahold of customer service. We are closed on Saturday and Sunday, so I will not be able to get back with you until tomorrow once you do PM me.

Thank you!

Josiah
View Quote

Well that was... diplomatic of you. Lol.
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 5:27:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Fuck with the OP and you fuck with the whole trailer park!

Fuck PSA!
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 5:28:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Hebrew_Battle_Rifle:
I received an email, OK, a boatload of emails from PSA offering this or that for what they call an amazing deal.Most of it is crap that I don't want or offered for a price that I can beat elsewhere.
Last week end I get an email offering 1000 rds of Federal M193 for $299 shipped. Not a smoking deal, but descent. So, instead of looking around for a better deal, I pull the trigger and order.
That was on the 8th. CC was dinged almost immediately, but so far, no ammo or even a promise of perhaps someday actually shipping the ammo. The "order status" feature on their website states "Processing.'' As if I don't know what that really means. They are using my money to conduct their business instead of actually having the offered product on hand when they advertise it for sale. That is a dishonest way of doing business.
SO, I assume that once they get their ammo shipment in that I will eventually get my ammo sometime before my own expiration date.

I never get this crap from SGAMMO. If they don't have it on hand, you can't even put the item in your cart. And they ship fast and have competitive prices and a very good selection. From hence forth, when I buy loaded ammo, it will be from SG.

Yeah, I know, CSB, and all that jazz.
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 5:28:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By jestice75:
Including a Saturday and Sunday.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By jestice75:
Originally Posted By Overkill777:

Trolling?

It's been 5 days.

You've been here long enough you should know PSA ships slow.
Including a Saturday and Sunday.
No shit. OP has to be trolling. Well done!

If not, somewhere a village is missing its idiot. Not calling names of course...just saying.
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 5:28:45 PM EDT
[#6]
So 3 business days have passed and it hasn't shipped yet. And you make this thread. I don't even know what to say to that shit man.

I have gotten upset about ammo not shipping once. It was not PSA, and I finally sent them an email at the 1 month mark. So yeah I don't feel bad for you.
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 5:30:06 PM EDT
[#7]
It's usually about 11-12 days for me to get my order. Calm down.
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 5:31:19 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By jhereg:
I thought about posting something like that.  I've got 4 Form 4s waiting for F Troop to approve them.   A 9 month or so wait gives you perspective on the shorter stuff.
View Quote
Right? Doesn't matter how much you gripe or gnash your teeth, they'll take however long they take and that's that.
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 5:32:56 PM EDT
[#9]
This has got to be a troll thread.  
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 5:36:09 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 5:36:46 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Kalahnikid:
Be honest, how hard did you roll your eyes after you read the OP?

Did you have to take a big sigh before typing out such a professional response?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Kalahnikid:
@Hebrew_Battle_Rifle

Thank you!

Josiah
Be honest, how hard did you roll your eyes after you read the OP?

Did you have to take a big sigh before typing out such a professional response?
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 5:37:59 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By BURN:
What is your complaint? They are a medium sized business with huge sales numbers...and it has barely been 3 business days.

Wow what a first world problem you have there.
View Quote
This.

While we have been spoiled by the internet businesses that ship stuff so fast that it makes your mind spin when you think about it.....

PSA hasn't ever been the fastest shipper.....but with the amount of merch they turn around, I can imagine that taking 10 biz days to arrive isn't really something to complain about.
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 5:38:23 PM EDT
[#13]
@Hebrew_Battle_Rifle

Thank you!

Josiah
View Quote
This is how you run a business.
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 5:38:55 PM EDT
[#14]
Long shipping times happen. For example, SARCO takes their time also. BUT, SARCO doesn't do their business on my money. My CC isn't charged by SARCO until the order actually ships. Not ONE of the posters in this thread queued in on that part of my rant.
I had a purpose for this thread and it was served.
I did send an email through the PSA website.
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 5:40:37 PM EDT
[#15]
@Hebrew_Battle_Rifle

Thank you!

Josiah
View Quote
I've never ordered from you guys before but you definitely just made a future customer. The company actually responded to a message forum rant on a Sunday within a hour or so of it being posted. Now THAT'S customer service.
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 5:40:54 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By Overkill777:

Trolling?

It's been 5 days.

You've been here long enough you should know PSA ships slow.
View Quote
And 2 are weekend days
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 5:40:56 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By brandon_:
Surely you can't be serious.
View Quote
10 Bucks says He is.
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 5:41:05 PM EDT
[#18]
@Hebrew_Battle_Rifle

Thank you!

Josiah
View Quote
I've never ordered from you guys before but you definitely just made a future customer. The company actually responded to a message forum rant on a Sunday within a hour or so of it being posted. Now THAT'S customer service.
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 5:42:11 PM EDT
[#19]
Yeah, OP.

PSA sells millions of dollars worth of product, but they need your $300 in order to continue conducting business.
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 5:44:27 PM EDT
[#20]
Patience OP. Patience.
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 5:45:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: PredatorWhacker] [#21]
Long shipping times happen. For example, SARCO takes their time also. BUT, SARCO doesn't do their business on my money. My CC isn't charged by SARCO until the order actually ships. Not ONE of the posters in this thread queued in on that part of my rant.
View Quote
No, pretty sure we all did. It’s still just as tarded though.
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 5:46:17 PM EDT
[#22]
It is kind of slow. I was expecting a bit more punch. But, it is the Sunday before of Mothers day, so maybe that is a factor.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By sherm8404:

That's all you got after perusing page 1?
It is kind of slow. I was expecting a bit more punch. But, it is the Sunday before of Mothers day, so maybe that is a factor.
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 5:47:41 PM EDT
[#23]
Really OP....

Weak sauce.....really weak sauce.
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 5:48:49 PM EDT
[#24]
View Quote
Was the purpose of this thread to be hated by GD and added to member's ignore lists? If so Bravo. Job well done.
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 5:49:13 PM EDT
[#25]
@Hebrew_Battle_Rifle

Thank you!

Josiah
View Quote
Very nice of you to take time on a Sunday to offer assistance...
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 5:50:28 PM EDT
[#26]
I've never bought anything from PSA, BUT I'M GOING TO START SHOPPING AT PSA NOW BECAUSE OF THIS THREAD.

I always find these pledges to never shop at a business again to be annoying and lame, so I always go out of my way to offset the threat by supporting the business.

So your thread actually just got PSA a new customer with deep pockets.

How does that feel?
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 5:50:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: PanzerOfDoom] [#27]
I can remember when Obama was elected in ‘08; CMP HXP .30 06 orders were out 6 mos. +.
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 5:50:59 PM EDT
[#28]
I have zero time for the OP’s histrionics. Cancel your order and wash the sand out of your vag.
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 5:51:12 PM EDT
[#29]
Seems like you are acting a bit like a snowflake. *shrug*
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 5:51:22 PM EDT
[#30]
"decent"
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 5:51:30 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 5:52:13 PM EDT
[#32]
View Quote
If it shipped last week would the processing of the cc have been ok with you? Where’s the cut off point?

So if it ships tomorrow will you be satisfied?
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 5:52:15 PM EDT
[#33]
I'm in for the shit show.

PSA has always done me right
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 5:53:35 PM EDT
[#34]
Is this thread going the way you planned, op?
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 5:54:46 PM EDT
[#35]
Are you serious?

Calm the fuck down
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 5:56:24 PM EDT
[#36]
View Quote
Yeah it’s SOP for probably 50 percent of companies I do business with to charge the card immediately and ship the next week. I guess I could see whining about that being a legitimate whine. They always ship in the end tho So it’s not a huge deal to me.

The long shipping times thing is a pretty lame complaint tho. It’s been 3 business days man. I can’t even think of where you must usually buy parts from that ships faster than 3 business days besides Primary Arms or Amazon Prime. MOST of the places I order from (which are all highly regarded and highly used by myself) take longer than 3 business days.
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 5:57:44 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Hebrew_Battle_Rifle] [#37]
Originally Posted By RC03:
View Quote
Pretty much. The PSA post was an unexpected bonus.

BTW, to whomever "hates" me for posting a weak sauce rant and puts me on ignore: Man, I am glad to be on that list.  I mean really. HATE?
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 5:57:59 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 5:58:21 PM EDT
[#39]
Ive ordered so much unnecessary shit from PSA I often lose track of what I ordered. A few times I've gotten some heavy box from PSA, go online to find what the fuck I ordered (and when), and I see my status still Order Processing. So im like, maybe they'll send me the same order twice ( which i will return of course ).
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 6:00:04 PM EDT
[#40]
Snowflake.
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 6:00:30 PM EDT
[#41]
Yep it is a travesty that after 5 days with the last two on a weekend OP has not gotten his order...
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 6:02:09 PM EDT
[#42]

BTW, to whomever "hates" me for posting a weak sauce rant and puts my on ignore: Man, I am glad to be on that list.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By RC03:

BTW, to whomever "hates" me for posting a weak sauce rant and puts my on ignore: Man, I am glad to be on that list.
PSA has excellent customer service and excellent employees. It's a great company that many of us do business with on a regular basis. I'm not saying they're perfect but they keep earning a lot of business on this site.
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 6:02:24 PM EDT
[#43]
@Hebrew_Battle_Rifle

Thank you!

Josiah
View Quote
BURN!

Say hey to Braedan for me, he's our account rep. We've done about $80,000 with you guys in the past six months. Keep up the GREAT WORK,
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 6:03:26 PM EDT
[#44]

BTW, to whomever "hates" me for posting a weak sauce rant and puts me on ignore: Man, I am glad to be on that list.  I mean really. HATE?
View Quote
So which website do you usually buy your gun stuff from, OP? Cause every place I order from, charges up front and not when it ships.

If that's your complaint with PSA, who does it better?
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 6:04:11 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By Techsan02:
It's usually about 11-12 days for me to get my order. Calm down.
View Quote
this is pretty close to my experience,they've always come through.
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 6:04:47 PM EDT
[#46]
When you order from PSA you have to become part of the PSA culture.

It is worth it.  They are my go to place for most stuff now and I don't mind waiting the 3 to 15 days it takes to get whatever I order.  It always comes eventually.

patrick
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 6:05:18 PM EDT
[#47]
Wow, I don't order from PSA anymore due to them throwing 12 lowers in a box with no padding so everything was scratched to shit. Like 6 years ago... but your thread is retarded.
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 6:05:34 PM EDT
[#48]
People bitch about the stupidest shit
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 6:12:19 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By Regulatori:

View Quote
I too will be buying ammo there. Never have in the past. Good job PSA!
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 6:14:07 PM EDT
[#50]
@Hebrew_Battle_Rifle

Thank you!

Josiah
View Quote
Damn.  The business is trying to help OP, ON A SUNDAY THAT IS ALSO MOTHERS DAY

This is why i order entirely too much stuff from PSA
Page / 657
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top