Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 3:59:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What are their legislative goals?
View Quote
Pressure society to vote Leftist in November. This is a major Democrat Party rally.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 4:00:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Well the supreme court did just hint they are okay with a 10-day waiting period even when the buyer already owns guns.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 4:01:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
They are unbearable to watch. I came to a realization that many of these kids today are nothing but shells of a human, brainwashed and zombie-fied by the modern progressive education system. Just look at their fucking eyes. Its fucking creepy.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Tried to watch the kids of progressive parenting and modern education indoctrination, got nauseated and tuned out.

Knee jerk hysterics by a bunch of rich pajama boy and girl bots.
They are unbearable to watch. I came to a realization that many of these kids today are nothing but shells of a human, brainwashed and zombie-fied by the modern progressive education system. Just look at their fucking eyes. Its fucking creepy.
They DON'T have an original thought in their pea sized brains.

Dealing with them daily is a pain in the ass.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 4:05:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Literally Hitler Youth.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 4:07:23 PM EDT
[#5]
what does this pay to attend?
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 4:08:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
A compromise means each side gets something.......our side never gets anything.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah I hear you. I was talking with him for almost an hour. He told me it’s going to be a difficult battle, and there are many “influential” people and local politicians calling for a straight up ban and confiscations across the state, but that will never happen. He went on to say that he’s confident that any motion to hear an AWB will be voted down again. He mentioned to me that he’s gotten into some very heated arguements with some fellow “Republicans” on those issues mentioned above, but that there will most likely be a compromise with the age/waiting period proposal.
A compromise means each side gets something.......our side never gets anything.
That's called a concession.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 4:12:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Literally Hitler Youth.
View Quote
They sure as shit think it.

Link Posted: 2/21/2018 4:13:38 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote
For most of them? A day our of class.

NRA hate is strong
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 4:15:28 PM EDT
[#9]
So this little child looked up those figures herself?
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 4:15:34 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Supposed to be cold... we have a heat wave and it is 80F with high humidity.
View Quote
I hate that kind of weather
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 4:17:33 PM EDT
[#11]
My god, we need a major world war or something. Anything. Shame we don't have compulsory military service. These idiots are going to be voting soon.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 4:19:22 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
So this little child looked up those figures herself?
View Quote
Of course not.... this is astroturfed
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 4:20:24 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
My god, we need a major world war or something. Anything. Shame we don't have compulsory military service. These idiots are going to be voting soon.
View Quote
Going? Many of them did in November and the rest of them this coming November.

I predict FL will go Democrat for the Governor's office.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 4:22:06 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I am sitting comfortably in my unmarked in AC right now. Fuck the standing in the crowd shit. Did that already. The uniform guys can deal with that.
View Quote
Right on!
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 4:22:30 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 4:23:57 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Tried to watch the kids of progressive parenting and modern education indoctrination, got nauseated and tuned out.

Knee jerk hysterics by a bunch of rich pajama boy and girl bots.
This.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 4:25:00 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

https://i.imgur.com/2Jo08dj.jpg

NRA hate is strong
View Quote
“What I learned at match class”
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 4:26:38 PM EDT
[#18]
Rhetorical Nonsense.

Thank a teacher.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 4:30:13 PM EDT
[#19]
Snowing in Tallahassee.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 4:31:07 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Rhetorical Nonsense.

Thank a teacher.
View Quote

FAMU President Larry Robinson supporting such bullshit.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 4:31:37 PM EDT
[#21]
It is amazing how fast they organized this grass roots rally.

Wonder how much extra it cost Soros and the Russians to put this party on?
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 4:36:04 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
It is amazing how fast they organized this grass roots rally.

Wonder how much extra it cost Soros and the Russians to put this party on?
View Quote
Heard the organizer of this worked for CNN.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 4:36:17 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Right now the NRA hate is strong. They are screeching about NRA money funding politicians, etc....
View Quote
I seen a fuck the NRA sign in someone's yard today.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 4:41:15 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Right now the NRA hate is strong. They are screeching about NRA money funding politicians, etc....
View Quote
Saw students with financial info on the signs which was ridiculous they’re getting fed bullshit stats from someone. The numbers they’re touting would be against campaign finance laws.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 4:44:49 PM EDT
[#25]
Lefty loons at it again. This will die down once a new news cycle hits. Politicians need to stay strong, they think a few loud voices represent the entire state/country. More kids die in Florida from accidental pool drownings then guns.

The fact of the matter is the Broward County school district has blood on its hands. I’m involved in local politics and work closely with the Broward County sheriffs offce. The challenge is that there is so much crime in the schools, the administrators and superintendent has pushed teachers and other in the school to not report any crimes by students, and the handle them internally.

It’s a fact that the police have been told to stand down so many times the schools have become a sanctuary for hardened criminals. I’m willing to bet this shooter would have had several charges had the school board allowed police to arrest students and allowed crimes to be reported. He would have had a criminal record and would have been denied when trying to purchase a gun.

The liberal judges are just as guilty, I have seen criminal thugs at 15 years old arrested 5-6 times for felony breaking and entering, car theft, assault etc. every time they get caught, the judge gives them 30’days home detention and 3 months monitoring. So we can blame an inatimate object, but meanwhile Broward County schools has become a breeding ground for the worst of the worst, and it’s a criminals paradise.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 4:53:36 PM EDT
[#26]
This is the most mass-produced, directed, and non-grassroots cause I've seen in a while. Already have matching shirts? Signs? Bussed in on a workday?
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 4:56:26 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote
If that is true that sure does add to the conspiracy of Hogg and all this other shit.

Though a news organization should not be backing or funding anything, that is basically manufacturing news.

Time to reel in the 1st Amendment I think, that is the compromise (Of course I don't mean that, though it sure is aggravating watching this transpire)
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 4:56:51 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Sen. Bill Galvano (R) wants to remove the CCW EXEMPTION. He's the incoming Senate President.
View Quote
Are these people fucking retarded? Thank god I have to wait 5 days otherwise I might do something crazy with the other 5 guns I own. Holy shit.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 4:57:44 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Are these people fucking retarded? Thank god I have to wait 5 days otherwise I might do something crazy with the other 5 guns I own. Holy shit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Sen. Bill Galvano (R) wants to remove the CCW EXEMPTION. He's the incoming Senate President.
They are of the lowest intellect.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 4:59:44 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
https://i.imgur.com/BOg70Y1.jpg

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Rhetorical Nonsense.

Thank a teacher.
https://i.imgur.com/BOg70Y1.jpg

All those people can defend themselves from "white supremacists" thanks to the NRA they hate so much.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 5:00:53 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

All those people can defend themselves from "white supremacists" thanks to the NRA they hate so much.
View Quote
Something about picked our own cotton.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 5:03:57 PM EDT
[#32]
I hope the capitol holds strong and doesn't let these protests hold our entire state hostage.  They better fucking realize that those idiots are the exception and not the rule.  
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 5:04:57 PM EDT
[#33]
democrats?  Have they started burning shit yet?
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 5:04:59 PM EDT
[#34]
I'm home now....
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 5:06:38 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
What are the GAYS bitching about today?
View Quote
Gays against guns......Bloomberg Astro turf
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 5:08:15 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 5:08:31 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
If that is true that sure does add to the conspiracy of Hogg and all this other shit.

Though a news organization should not be backing or funding anything, that is basically manufacturing news.

Time to reel in the 1st Amendment I think, that is the compromise (Of course I don't mean that, though it sure is aggravating watching this transpire)
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nothing new with CNN.

Footage shows CNN producers staging protest
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 5:09:05 PM EDT
[#38]
I'm home now.... now to see the five o'clock news
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 5:09:14 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I'm home now....
View Quote
Take a shower an get that off.  
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 5:10:14 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I hope the capitol holds strong and doesn't let these protests hold our entire state hostage.  They better fucking realize that those idiots are the exception and not the rule.  
View Quote
Session ends mid March. This is all to drum up support for the November Election
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 5:18:54 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Just got off the phone with one of my best friends. He holds a very high gov position in FL. He was telling me that the 2nd will be protected, but he expects two things to happen. An increase in age & a waiting period, for rifle purchasing.
View Quote
This Cruz turd bought the rifle a year ago.  What good would a week to 10 day waiting period do?  Answer: none.  It would just inconvenience everybody.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 5:19:43 PM EDT
[#42]
Not going to let a bunch of Tide Pod eaters lecture ME about constitutional rights.  They lived through a tragedy and are rightfully emotionally compromised right now and the left are using them as TOOLS to push their agenda.

Those spineless fucks in Tallahassee better fucking realize that we have a representative republic style of government for a good damn reason... to keep mobs like these from compromising the rights of other citizens.

I'm mad.  Bullshit mob tactics like this needs to end.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 5:24:25 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Session ends mid March. This is all to drum up support for the November Election
View Quote
Guess the Black Panther movie voter registration drive wasn’t enough
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 5:26:26 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Nothing new with CNN.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuURFUyrG_A
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nothing new with CNN.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuURFUyrG_A
Disgusting
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 5:32:11 PM EDT
[#45]
Why aren't any of theses fuckers at work? Who the fuck can just say fuck it I'm going to the rally?
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 5:37:31 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
http://cdn0.thetruthaboutguns.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/Untitled4.jpg

Local School Board excused students to protest today. FSU and FAMU are giving students credit to protest for their classes.
View Quote
Well it's not like a well kept secret that the college students and frats/societies/clubs in Tally form the base of a lot of the protests we see there.  The school board is just parroting, and was most likely asked by the organizers, to go along and get younger people to be seen in the crowd.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 6:11:41 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Well it's not like a well kept secret that the college students and frats/societies/clubs in Tally form the base of a lot of the protests we see there.  The school board is just parroting, and was most likely asked by the organizers, to go along and get younger people to be seen in the crowd.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
http://cdn0.thetruthaboutguns.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/Untitled4.jpg

Local School Board excused students to protest today. FSU and FAMU are giving students credit to protest for their classes.
But we both know if it was a Pro Constitutional/2nd Amendment event they'd hammer students in public schools and higher learning hard for skipping class to attend. Additionally the employers of the Broward Teachers that showed up would be penalized. The University Presidents would be raked over the coals attending an event, etc....
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 6:32:07 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
But we both know if it was a Pro Constitutional/2nd Amendment event they'd hammer students in public schools and higher learning hard for skipping class to attend. Additionally the employers of the Broward Teachers that showed up would be penalized. The University Presidents would be raked over the coals attending an event, etc....
View Quote
Oh yes, but what we are dealing with here in some regards is a propaganda machine that is operated with impunity by the left/libs and relies heavily on support from like minded/leaning individuals and their control of institutions.  It sucks, but it is what it is.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 7:01:09 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

NRA hate is strong
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

NRA hate is strong
Downs?
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 7:06:36 PM EDT
[#50]
Can you imagine the stench?

Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top