BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 32
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 7:18:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The shocking part is Trump did not let the Republicans cup Schumer and Pelosi's balls and completely surrender on all Dem priorities to kick the budget and debt deal down the road another 18 months past the election. Trump cut a deal for 3 months and put the deal into the beginning of the Primary season, just like the DACA legislation.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Typical CNN story. The "Top Republicans" are never named. The deal is to push the debt ceiling out for 3 months and to fund Hurricane Harvey relief. What's the shocking part?
The shocking part is Trump did not let the Republicans cup Schumer and Pelosi's balls and completely surrender on all Dem priorities to kick the budget and debt deal down the road another 18 months past the election. Trump cut a deal for 3 months and put the deal into the beginning of the Primary season, just like the DACA legislation.
Trump, you magnificent bastard!
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 7:19:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Meh, if the GOPe won't play ball, maybe the Dems will.

They are about the same anyways.
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 7:21:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 7:21:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
There are too many dimensions involved in this chess game for me to keep up. All I know is now Trump is making deals with Schumer and Pelosi? Bannon is out, Gorka is out, there's no wall, there's no obamacare repeal, there's no tax cuts, no enactment of any pro-gun legislation of any kind, and even his slow motion suspension of DACA is just window-dressing for his true desire to have congress create their own legal DACA. This is not how you make America great, and if he keeps on this course there'll be no reëlection. If I'm still on the train at all I'm starting to look for a soft place to land.
View Quote
Remind me what laws Trump can pass by himself? The laws that do not have to go through Congress or the Senate? Don't blame him for temporarily having his boots mudsucked in the swamp, he's got to drain some of it to make some head way. 
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 7:22:03 PM EDT
[#5]
So one less excuse for Ryan to work on the wall, tax and healthcare.  And the DACA crap.
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 7:25:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Trump has been president since 20 Jan 2017 with a Republican majority in the House and Senate.

The GOPe has done nothing to help Americans and they feel their main job is to impede every Trump campaign promise -- taxes, immigration, border wall, defense spending, jobs, etc.

EXAMPLE

#NeverTrumper Paul Ryan was said DACA was unconstitutional and now supports it because Trump is against it.

THEN

NOW

Link Posted: 9/6/2017 7:28:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Hmmm

DACA - "you have 6 months Bitches"

Debt deal - "you have 6 months Bitches"

Seems to be a pattern.  Can't quite put my finger on it.  When do the 2018 primaries happen again?
View Quote
Try your finger here.

The Democrats want DACA codified into law. Trump wants to give them that.

The Democrats want this deal on the debt. Trump is giving it to them.

Where is the part where Trump got something for the deal?
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 7:30:55 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Try your finger here.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hmmm

DACA - "you have 6 months Bitches"

Debt deal - "you have 6 months Bitches"

Seems to be a pattern.  Can't quite put my finger on it.  When do the 2018 primaries happen again?
Try your finger here.

But there's more!

Link Posted: 9/6/2017 7:31:55 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Dear RINOs DO YOUR FUCKING JOBS YOU SLIMY PIECES OF SHIT
View Quote
This x 1000!
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 7:32:00 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
In order for Trump to get his big legislations done he's going to have to make some deals with the democrats there's no way around it. Give them some small wins and he can take the big one's. This is why he's throwing the Daca there way he will sign a bill if it gets to his desk, in exchange he may get tax reform or the wall...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
There are too many dimensions involved in this chess game for me to keep up. All I know is now Trump is making deals with Schumer and Pelosi? Bannon is out, Gorka is out, there's no wall, there's no obamacare repeal, there's no tax cuts, no enactment of any pro-gun legislation of any kind, and even his slow motion suspension of DACA is just window-dressing for his true desire to have congress create their own legal DACA. This is not how you make America great, and if he keeps on this course there'll be no reëlection. If I'm still on the train at all I'm starting to look for a soft place to land.
In order for Trump to get his big legislations done he's going to have to make some deals with the democrats there's no way around it. Give them some small wins and he can take the big one's. This is why he's throwing the Daca there way he will sign a bill if it gets to his desk, in exchange he may get tax reform or the wall...

The Democrats are NEVER going to give in on the wall.
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 7:34:06 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

It was McConnel, he was just on TV bitching about it.
View Quote
I did not see him bitching, but talking it up.
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 7:47:59 PM EDT
[#13]
If the dems are willing to cut a deal and the GOP is not, then Fuck the GOP.  Ryan and McCain both suck either way.

Its CNN.

I don't like them they suck.
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 7:52:50 PM EDT
[#14]
Fuck the GOPe MAGA party 2020
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 7:53:16 PM EDT
[#15]
Strong move by Trump.  The GOPe wanted to raise the debt ceiling past the 2018 elections, thus taking any leverage Trump has away from him.  Fighting a big budget battle right now in the aftermath of two devastating hurricanes isn't the opportune time.  Also, an October gov't shutdown is bad optics for many of the national parks that have lots of visitors this time of year.

Kick the can down the road three months and fight the battle then.  

Ryan and McConnell now have three months to get stuff passed.  Do they concentrate on tax reform and Obamacare repeal, or DACA?  Primary voters are watching.
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 8:01:33 PM EDT
[#16]
so, it had to be done. The GOP are cutting their own throat by delaying aid to Houston.

The pres is right. Get aid to Huston now and deal with political issues later. Aid to Houston should not be political.
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 8:05:00 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 8:05:19 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Neither are the RINOs. GOP has the votes to do what they want, unfortunately they don't want to do shit.  They showed their cards on the obamacare vote. Fuck 'em!

They are too chicken shit to stand for anything, a bunch of cowards with zero integrity or core values, They'll do whatever the polls tell them to do.  
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 8:08:15 PM EDT
[#19]
RINOs pissed that Trump got the government to step and do its job instead of stalling for as long as possible and then giving the Commiecrats everything they want in the end anyway.

But the MSM is running the McConnell/NeverTrumper story that this is a betrayal to conservatives.
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 8:08:35 PM EDT
[#20]
#NeverTrumpers keep outing themselves as Liberals. Remember when they told us Kasich was  'Conservative'?

Link Posted: 9/6/2017 8:11:27 PM EDT
[#21]
Draining the swamp means working with Democrats and fucking over the other democrats(republicans).

I'm looking forward to 800,000 new citizens and no real reform.
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 8:11:34 PM EDT
[#22]
Fuck Paul Ryan.   I hate every one of these traitors.  They are playing political games while the country goes to shit.  Those times need to end.  

Unfortunately, these times call for men with balls.   Instead, we have little girls who fear the likes of Anderson Cooper and Rachel Maddow, and their pissy wrath.

Bunch of sissies.
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 8:12:16 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
So, he stuck it in Ryan's and Mitch's butt and broke it off.
View Quote
It does seem like he prepping to get the GOPe scum primaried into oblivion.
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 8:12:45 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
#NeverTrumpers keep outing themselves as Liberals. Remember when they told us Kasich was  'Conservative'?

http://i.imgur.com/qyQGL0E.png
View Quote
Now YOU'RE playing 12-D jai alai

Obviously, Trump dealing with Schmer is a sign of his conservatism and everyone who thinks otherwise is a lib
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 8:13:52 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Fuck Paul Ryan.   I hate every one of these traitors.  They are playing political games while the country goes to shit.  Those times need to end.  

Unfortunately, these times call for men with balls.   Instead, we have little girls who fear the likes of Anderson Cooper and Rachel Maddow, and their pissy wrath.

Bunch of sissies.
View Quote
The Media has immense power. You honestly think elected democrats are where the power resides in lib politics?
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 8:16:13 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote
DACA isn't a small win for dems. It is a major win. 800,000 new citizens.
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 8:16:48 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 8:18:39 PM EDT
[#28]
Next year's elections are really going to be entertaining. They all need to go.
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 8:18:51 PM EDT
[#29]
MAGA means screwing over RINO's to work with people that properly label themselves as Democrats.
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 8:19:01 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote
I love this move,   it's all going to come to a head right at primary season,   I hope Trump nails all theses fucking RINO swamp creatures up on a bulletin board so the voters can see who is really fucking this country up.
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 8:21:43 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
"Braking" or "Breaking" - ?

I think you meant "breaking."

View Quote

Or baking?  OP making brownies?
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 8:22:49 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Obviously, Trump dealing with Schmer is a sign of his conservatism and everyone who thinks otherwise is a lib
View Quote
Oh I know little billy.  If he'd only waited another 18 months the republicans would certainly have gotten throwing shit at him by then and started to move an agenda.   Certainly.  He should just wait quietly in the corner until they finish their bitch-fit.
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 8:25:04 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Oh I know little billy.  If he'd only waited another 18 months the republicans would certainly have gotten throwing shit at him by then and started to move an agenda.   Certainly.  He should just wait quietly in the corner until they finish their bitch-fit.
View Quote
And the Democrats have done what to help?
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 8:25:57 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

"The Art of the Deal"

View Quote
More winning.  Anyone tired yet?
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 8:27:15 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

More winning.  Anyone tired yet?
View Quote
I think the Democrats are tired of winning.
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 8:28:04 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Pelosi has huge boobs.
View Quote
She's sitting next to even bigger boobs on that couch.
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 8:35:06 PM EDT
[#37]
This actually sounds like classic Trump.  Everybody else is going through the standard bullshit posturing dance and he tells everyone to shut up, get it done, and move onto the next issue. He knows the Republicans are worthless.  I wouldn't have any patience with them at this point either if I was in his shoes.
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 8:39:30 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Remeber Paul Ryan's interview with Sean Hannity when he talked about all the scheduling and cushioning in the schedule to get tax reform, the budget, and immigration taken care of....and all the nothing that has gotten done by Paulie Boy and Turtle Senator. This is what payback and kneecapping looks like with President Donald J. Trump.
View Quote
Exactly. I don't like what President Trump just did, but I believe he was faced with nothing but bad choices and wound up choosing one of the least bad ones.

ETA: and the GOP congress is absolutely worthless. Worthless with a capital dubya. There is no reason they can't ram through a bunch of worthwhile initiatives like pro-gun rights legislation, tax cuts, spending cuts, real immigration reform, etc, and they have done nothing. Nothing.
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 8:41:00 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Typical CNN story. The "Top Republicans" are never named. The deal is to push the debt ceiling out for 3 months and to fund Hurricane Harvey relief. What's the shocking part?
View Quote
Progress was made without their consent.
Sir President Trump tried A then B and C without progress.  So he tried D with some sort of success.

"Can you hear me now?"
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 8:48:45 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote
You're right bro, we'll just forget about the times Trump tried working with the RINO fucks who fucked us. Your brand of conservatism is going to die with the assholes who turned their backs on us. Fuck Mcstain, Ryan, turtle, Graham and the rest of them. We'll see how this turns out when the turtle is no longer in charge.
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 8:49:22 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

I think the Democrats are tired of winning.
View Quote
Yes because the Republicans still think they are one maverick move away from favorable press.
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 8:50:32 PM EDT
[#42]
LOL
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 8:51:34 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
So, he stuck it in Ryan's and Mitch's butt and broke it off.
View Quote
Yep, that's the gist of it 
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 8:54:07 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
You're right bro, we'll just forget about the times Trump tried working with the RINO fucks who fucked us. Your brand of conservatism is going to die with the assholes who turned their backs on us. Fuck Mcstain, Ryan, turtle, Graham and the rest of them. We'll see how this turns out when the turtle is no longer in charge.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good luck with your brand of "making deals with Schumer" conservatism

Let me know how that works out for you.
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 8:57:54 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
And the Democrats have done what to help?
View Quote
They are expected to pitch the bitch fit.  They are the minority opposition party, but yet the republicans have moved heaven and earth to put up road blocks and to purposefully stall the president.  And they look us in the face, extend the middle finger and say "What are you going to do?  work with Democrats?".  Again, what's your expectation?  He sits back, lets his clock expire, and just warms the chair?   Say's please 10 more times?  Try's appeasing them 10 more times?  What?  He's Trump.... they hate him and everyone that voted for him and took away the nomination from safe, cushy "please clap" Jeb, and then had the nerve to win an election he was supposed to lose.

At this point I have no representation other than him.... whatever that's worth.  The R's have told me to fuck off and die, but be sure to pull the lever in November again for more empty promises and backstabbing hypocrisy.
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 9:00:23 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Good luck with your brand of "making deals with Schumer" conservatism

Let me know how that works out for you.
View Quote
So what's the fucking move?   What works out for us?  What's the secret to having Ryan and Mcconnell not backstab us at every turn with real authentic conservatism?
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 9:11:57 PM EDT
[#47]
Look, Trump is at the dance and his date doesn't want to dance; so he left the bitch standing in the corner and grabbed one of the ugly girls and gave them a spin.
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 9:24:22 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Trump, you magnificent bastard!
View Quote
Agreed.
Thumb sucking and posturing. Back stabbing and trying to buck Trump at every turn, and the RINO's wonder what just happened.
The country will function. Trump will see to it and do what he has to for it to happen. Use the assets at you disposal because it gets things done, not because you should. And he should.
Thriving and winning don't get old.
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 9:27:32 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
There are too many dimensions involved in this chess game for me to keep up. All I know is now Trump is making deals with Schumer and Pelosi? Bannon is out, Gorka is out, there's no wall, there's no obamacare repeal, there's no tax cuts, no enactment of any pro-gun legislation of any kind, and even his slow motion suspension of DACA is just window-dressing for his true desire to have congress create their own legal DACA.
View Quote
Why are you trying to confuse Trump worshippers with the facts?
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 9:30:55 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote
That's called "wishful thinking." Why would the Democrats give Trump "big wins" in exchange for minor shit?
Page / 32
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top