Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 7/4/2003 6:09:12 AM EDT
From FCSPI; [b]Thursday July 3rd, 2003 All, I have received another email from Ron Hess regarding his offer to fax everyone's letters to CA Legislators. It is attached below. [red]Regarding those folks from out of state who are wondering what can you do? A polite letter stating if 'AB-50 passes in CA you will no longer be able to travel to CA[/red] to compete in shooting matches and therefore will not be able to spend your tax dollars in CA.' That is a strong message in CA right now. We can win this everyone!! Everyone have a safe & happy 4th of July. John Burtt, Chmn FCSPI ----------------------------------------------------------- Hi John: I've only received 5 letters so far and only two were from people in CA. All were faxed individually last night, but it's not enough. So I am willing to up the ante a bit. It occurred to me last night, if people don't have a fax machine, they aren't able to fax me either (duh!). If anyone wants to email me their letters or input, they are welcome to do so. One letter I received was anonymous; I can't use it and they'll just toss it in the trash if I send it. If anyone is wondering, I am sending all letters one at a time, to each and every Senate member, including the committee. I am not doing a lump fax; each letter is being faxed by itself, as if from one person, to stress the numbers. THIS IS HOW I PLAN TO SPEND JULY 4th, ALL DAY! So send me your letters! Anyone can forward their letters on AB-50 to me at: rhess@nnng.com by Fax: 310-551-6841 or they can send copies to: Ron Hess P.O. Box 965 Los Angeles, CA 90078 ---R. [/b] Make sure they know out of staters will boycott the State...
Link Posted: 7/4/2003 6:49:47 AM EDT
Link Posted: 7/4/2003 6:53:50 AM EDT
Leave it to Beaver.
Top Top