Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/4/2003 6:09:12 AM EDT
From FCSPI;

[b]Thursday July 3rd, 2003

All,
I have received another email from Ron Hess regarding his offer to fax everyone's letters to CA Legislators. It is attached below.

[red]Regarding those folks from out of state who are wondering what can you do?  A polite letter stating if 'AB-50 passes in CA you will no longer be able to travel to CA[/red] to compete in shooting matches and therefore will not be able to spend your tax dollars in CA.' That is a strong message in CA right now.

We can win this everyone!!

Everyone have a safe & happy 4th of July.

John Burtt, Chmn
FCSPI
-----------------------------------------------------------
Hi John:

I've only received 5 letters so far and only two were from people in CA. All were faxed individually last night, but it's not enough. So I am willing to up the ante a bit. It occurred to me last night, if people don't have a fax machine, they aren't able to fax me either (duh!).

If anyone wants to email me their letters or input, they are welcome to do so. One letter I received was anonymous; I can't use it and they'll just toss it in the trash if I send it.

If anyone is wondering, I am sending all letters one at a time, to each and every Senate member, including the committee. I am not doing a lump fax; each letter is being faxed by itself, as if from one person, to stress the numbers. THIS IS HOW I PLAN TO SPEND JULY 4th, ALL DAY! So send me your letters!

Anyone can forward their letters on AB-50 to me at:    [email protected]

by  Fax:    310-551-6841

or they can send copies to:   Ron Hess
                                                       P.O. Box 965
                                                       Los Angeles, CA   90078

---R.
[/b]

Make sure they know out of staters will boycott the State...
Link Posted: 7/4/2003 6:49:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/4/2003 6:53:50 AM EDT
[#2]
Leave it to Beaver.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top