Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 6/23/2003 6:51:42 PM EDT
I have been in denial for many years about my disorders, BRF (black rifle fever) and FAS ( firearm acquisition syndrome), but I now must do my best to fight them. I must resist the urge to buy more weapons for a while because I regret to inform you that I have been diagnosed with the nearly always fatal MCM (muscle car madness.) I have to try to save some fun money to fight this terrible disease. I fear the only hope is a '67 Impala SS 427, although a '71 Camaro SS 383 may cause the illness to go into remission.
Link Posted: 6/23/2003 6:57:38 PM EDT
Muscle cars are cool. My latest mallidy is tool-a-holism. Preparing for my upcoming cabin build... GOD I love tools.
Link Posted: 6/23/2003 7:04:49 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/23/2003 7:25:19 PM EDT
I think that MCM has been found to be similar to some strains of British Roadsteria that have been found recently. Recent research suggests that a TR-6 or Austin-Healey may be effective treatment for some patients, although large doses of Hemi may still be required for advanced cases.
Link Posted: 6/23/2003 8:16:46 PM EDT
Merril_B 6/23/2003 10:57:38 PM Muscle cars are cool. My latest mallidy is tool-a-holism. Preparing for my upcoming cabin build... GOD I love tools.
View Quote
[Butthead] Hey Bevis, he said 'TOOLS'!![/Butthead][ROFL]
Top Top