Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 6/14/2003 3:52:18 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 6/14/2003 3:52:46 AM EDT by cduarte]
now someone will probably say that I'm a potential serial killer for laughing at this, but I think it's funny. [img]http://user.ntplx.net/~cduarte/airborne.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 4:07:16 AM EDT
OH MY!!, that poo doggie, looks so happy.....NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 6:37:44 AM EDT
reminds me of the look I had on my face when I made my first jump...did he have his paws and knees together when he landed?
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 9:02:38 AM EDT
Same here, except I was spinning like a MF and my eyes were closed ;)
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 9:24:13 AM EDT
One of our cats loves getting thrown across the room onto the bed. He just really digs it for some reason.
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 2:33:27 PM EDT
I had a cat who liked that. I called it playing Dive Bomb Kitty. My ex-wife hated it, but the cat kept coming back for another toss.
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 2:51:57 PM EDT
My problem jump was the second one. I did civilian free fall before jump school to see if I wanted to go. We jumped Blackhawks and ram air canopies (Green Beret Sport Parachute Club, Ft. Bragg) On the second jump I was sitting in the middle of the door, legs crossed and knees beyond the lip of the door. I was holding on to the static line tether for dear life. The jumpmaster taps me on the shoulder and asks what I am scared of. I told him falling out. He says, hell man, you got a parachute on. I told him there is a difference between jumping and falling. Since I had a great first jump with an easy opening, I left my harness a little loose on the second. I go out the door, the chute opens, harness rises up, chest buckle whacks me in the chin (breaking a small piece of bone from it) and I sing soprano all the way down. After that, they all went perfect (no more loose harnesses....) But I love that pic...
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 3:01:25 PM EDT
UH OH.....i detect photoshop material
Top Top