Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I'd watch that!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
OK, another thought. When the countdown timer goes off, a Hilary/Trump sex tape gets dropped online!

I'd watch that!

Hilldog and Ruth Bader Ginsburg going ass-to-ass with a big black double headed mule size dildo with a hairy Trump and Biden getting head from them in perfect timing with every backwards and forwards stroke while KC and the Sunshine Band play in the background. Just the backdrop  would have the smell of feet, ass and pizza boxes permeating through the speakers.
Link Posted: 9/9/2016 7:43:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I have read the whole thread so forgive if I missed but from the OP the image with the yacht in the background is said to spell "RESET" but there is also a red "P" and "N" which could be "SERPENT"
View Quote

Yep. Also Repent, which is closer to where they are placed at the bottom, fwiw.
Link Posted: 9/9/2016 7:45:15 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

In this thread everybody ignores the fact that the Reditor who "found" the first bill is an avid ARG junkie and frequent poster in r/conspiracy.

In for September 14th when badselfeater site changes to a endless loop of The Llama Song.
View Quote
In this thread 15er's don't read the thread. This has been addressed multiple times and is not important.

Link Posted: 9/9/2016 7:45:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Inquiring minds want to know...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
So the Georgia Guide Stones have been brought up a few times in a few different locations. Im over an hour drive from there but will try and make the drive out there tomorrow to see if there are any bills or similar items related to what we have been seeing so far.

What is that all about?

Inquiring minds want to know...

The Georgia Guide Stones go way back to possibly the New World Order. The stones are suppose to have the new laws, an population, of the world on it and all of this information is inscribed in different languages. I am not sure what the tie would be to the bills but its worth checking out at least.
Link Posted: 9/9/2016 7:45:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
OK I'll play. The owl featured on the Bill and on the road map is not a symbol for wisdom but one of MOLOCH. All hail the 4chan.
https://i.sli.mg/Fpn8oN.jpg

https://i.sli.mg/Fpn8oN.jpg
View Quote

Outrageous. (First I've heard of that conversation)

Great find.

FHRC

Link Posted: 9/9/2016 7:47:33 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Also that door is %100 NOT The Red Door restaurant.
View Quote
Damn.

Link Posted: 9/9/2016 7:47:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

There are several explanations, all have been discussed. Including: Falling Man, Icarus, and the traitor tarot card.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I've tried to stay up on this thread, but may have missed it.

What about the inverted man falling in the manhattan project logo?  

flames make him look like he has wings... Icarus?

http://pre04.deviantart.net/df11/th/pre/i/2012/062/6/e/icarus_falling_by_rockgem-d3eil8m.jpg

http://static.bips.channel4.com/bse/orig/911-the-falling-man/911-the-falling-man-20090515123420_625x352.jpg

There are several explanations, all have been discussed. Including: Falling Man, Icarus, and the traitor tarot card.

Ah, gotcha.
Link Posted: 9/9/2016 7:48:53 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
That's not even his piece  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Interesting about the artist. It sure connects some dots if true

His art style is vastly different though.It's possible, but I just don't see it.

The dollar art and this aren't really connected and are (IMO) vastly different skill sets to do.

http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1040/3858/products/healer-heather-mclean_grande.jpeg?v=1466552346

*shrug*  My fault for not verifying the source image.  These are directly from his gallery.  A lot of his stuff is more gothic abstract in different mediums, instead of fine line lithograph or woodcut.  I mean it's possible, but would be completely out of his given corner in style and format used.  

Link Posted: 9/9/2016 7:51:29 PM EDT
[#9]
you should definitely rush out and buy this game, because the programming is going to be top notch.  

i can tell because their splash page is >8MB, and not a single fucking image is <2MB.  TOP NOTCH I TELL YOU.
Link Posted: 9/9/2016 7:52:07 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Personally I think the resemblance to 9/11 man is coincidental. Given how this entire document is based on mythological and allegorical imagery, I have to go with the Death tarot.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

http://pre04.deviantart.net/df11/th/pre/i/2012/062/6/e/icarus_falling_by_rockgem-d3eil8m.jpg

http://static.bips.channel4.com/bse/orig/911-the-falling-man/911-the-falling-man-20090515123420_625x352.jpg

Personally I think the resemblance to 9/11 man is coincidental. Given how this entire document is based on mythological and allegorical imagery, I have to go with the Death tarot.
The Manhattan project isn't mythological, and neither are Trump or FHRC.

Link Posted: 9/9/2016 7:53:29 PM EDT
[#11]
The Red door is from the outside. Look at the peephole, the portion that screws in goes on the inside, that is clearly the outside.
Link Posted: 9/9/2016 7:53:47 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

His art style is vastly different though.It's possible, but I just don't see it.

The dollar art and this aren't really connected and are (IMO) vastly different skill sets to do.

http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1040/3858/products/healer-heather-mclean_grande.jpeg?v=1466552346
You must have missed my later post.

I don't think Draxler is the artist, just maybe tied into it somehow. What about the JLD, do you see it?

Link Posted: 9/9/2016 7:53:59 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have a theory about that... I'm too tired to type it all out, but I believe it's a very carefully designed double entendre.
Link Posted: 9/9/2016 7:54:03 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
In this thread everybody ignores the fact that the Reditor who "found" the first bill is an avid ARG junkie and frequent poster in r/conspiracy.

In for September 14th when badselfeater site changes to a endless loop of The Llama Song.
View Quote

I thought that was what everybody thought?  ....just a bit of fun.  

Are people taking this seriously?

Link Posted: 9/9/2016 7:55:08 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 9/9/2016 7:55:39 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Mythological or allegorical.  I believe all the imagery with the exception of the two subjects falls into one of those categories.

Regardless, it's academic at this point.
Link Posted: 9/9/2016 7:56:08 PM EDT
[#17]
ALRIGHT, I have read pgs 1-49.  This thread is being added to too fast.

In the video with the guys falling on Mr Teeth's FB page, the following song is playing:

Striker: Never Surrender

I did a search of the thread, and Striker / Never Surrender didn't come up....
Link Posted: 9/9/2016 7:56:22 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

you should definitely rush out and buy this game, because the programming is going to be top notch.  

i can tell because .
View Quote
Meaning?

Link Posted: 9/9/2016 7:57:57 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I don't think Draxler is the artist, just maybe tied into it somehow. What about the JLD, do you see it?

Didn't miss that, but why do you think he's tied? What's his middle name?

Possible that the JLD is there, but also possible it's not.
Link Posted: 9/9/2016 7:58:09 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

i can tell because their splash page is >8MB, and not a single fucking image is <2MB.  TOP NOTCH I TELL YOU.
View Quote

huh?
Link Posted: 9/9/2016 7:58:37 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

OK, another thought. When the countdown timer goes off, a Hilary/Trump sex tape gets dropped online!
View Quote
I kind of figured he had banged her at some point,oh shit or maybe Chelsea is his daughter
thats a tape I dont want to see

Link Posted: 9/9/2016 7:59:27 PM EDT
[#22]

Alison Arkin looks to be lurking here. As far as I know, Arf was THE place that identified the Clinton Library and got boots on the ground there.

(And Rob Cornelius is an idiot. )
Link Posted: 9/9/2016 8:01:16 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Alison Arkin looks to be lurking here. As far as I know, Arf was THE place that identified the Clinton Library and got boots on the ground there.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

QFT
Link Posted: 9/9/2016 8:01:27 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

It can be amazing what pops out when you radically adjust the levels in some pictures.  Especially in the very dark areas.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Had to link to a screen capture of the image in my folder.http://<a href=https://s11.postimg.org/ta5wjedoj/Screenshot_2016_09_09_16_59_37.png</a>free image host" />

There's something in the background.  Pulling up in photoshop now.

Edit:  It's just a dark version of the goat head surrounded by the edging with Manhattan Project logo, etc.
Using levels, it's just the same thing:  

http://www.ar15.com/media/viewFile.html?i=91802

Yup.  Exactly what I did, even inverted it to see if anything would pop that way.
It can be amazing what pops out when you radically adjust the levels in some pictures.  Especially in the very dark areas.  

Somebody should punch all non-black pixels to white, it would show all areas that contain information.

Link Posted: 9/9/2016 8:01:30 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

huh?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

huh?

they can't code for shit.
Link Posted: 9/9/2016 8:02:19 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 9/9/2016 8:03:19 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Hilldog and Ruth Bader Ginsburg going ass-to-ass with a big black double headed mule size dildo with a hairy Trump and Biden getting head from them in perfect timing with every backwards and forwards stroke while KC and the Sunshine Band play in the background. Just the backdrop  would have the smell of feet, ass and pizza boxes permeating through the speakers.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'd watch that!

Dude, that's just not right.
Link Posted: 9/9/2016 8:03:30 PM EDT
[#28]
The pterodactyl in the FB image:

Seems to have come from:

Paleontological museum in Uppsala. Sweden

http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/photo/fossil-pterodactylus-paleontological-museum-high-res-stock-photography/128891523

Trying to figure out if anyone paid for the rights to use the image...
Link Posted: 9/9/2016 8:03:55 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Going back to the CERN reference, holy fuck, I didn't realize they were this whacked!

It's like part Burning Man, part the Pagan's ceremony from the 'Dragnet' movie, part rave.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZAQNo9bXwI
View Quote

Very unreal, somewhat unnerving
Link Posted: 9/9/2016 8:04:32 PM EDT
[#30]

False flag? Our government is not nearly this smart.
Link Posted: 9/9/2016 8:05:57 PM EDT
[#32]

Fantastic new avenue.
Link Posted: 9/9/2016 8:06:35 PM EDT
[#33]
Man it's hard to keep up with this thread.

Tag.
Link Posted: 9/9/2016 8:09:02 PM EDT
[#34]
Come on Mr. Teeth... It's time
Link Posted: 9/9/2016 8:21:42 PM EDT
[#35]
As promised, in honor of offmylawn's awesome work, and this being the best thread on arfcom in years, I am a team member again.

All hail the goat
Link Posted: 9/9/2016 8:22:18 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
Looking for posters like a crazy person.  Any tips?

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

OML where you at brother?

Looking for posters like a crazy person.  Any tips?

get the coordinates of the second poster so we can plot it out on a map. We'll then tell you where to look for the third clue.

Serious on the first part, maybe joking on the second.
Link Posted: 9/9/2016 8:22:39 PM EDT
[#37]
Ok playing devils advocate  (no pun intended)

Regarding "it can't be a promotion"...

Earlier it was said that the mp3 on the countdown site was purchased.  What sinister group goes to the trouble of paying ASCAP royalties?

The corporate logos; who's to say they don't have permission,  because after all,  any publicity is good publicity.

The signatures: have they been verified as their actual signatures,  or is it just "a" signature that spells the names?

Link Posted: 9/9/2016 8:25:19 PM EDT
[#38]
It took 3 days to catch up with this thread.  

You guys are incredible.  Bravo.

I am fascinated with this whole ordeal, and I want some printed copied for my garage.  OP, I'll be in touch tomorrow.
Link Posted: 9/9/2016 8:27:30 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
As promised, in honor of offmylawn's awesome work, and this being the best thread on arfcom in years, I am a team member again.

All hail the goat
View Quote

Well done!
Link Posted: 9/9/2016 8:27:33 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Earlier it was said that the mp3 on the countdown site was purchased.  What sinister group goes to the trouble of paying ASCAP royalties?

The corporate logos; who's to say they don't have permission,  because after all,  any publicity is good publicity.

The signatures: have they been verified as their actual signatures,  or is it just "a" signature that spells the names?

View Quote

Time invested vs people reached seems like a poor roi
Link Posted: 9/9/2016 8:29:22 PM EDT
[#41]
New connection discovered.

Goatboy of arfcom could be Satan?
And depicted on bill?
Link Posted: 9/9/2016 8:29:32 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Well done!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

All hail the goat

Well done!

Welcome back to the fold.
Link Posted: 9/9/2016 8:31:04 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

where?
Link Posted: 9/9/2016 8:31:19 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I kind of figured he had banged her at some point,oh shit or maybe Chelsea is his daughter

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If donald was chelseas father, this whole elaborate thing would be worthy of revealing it.
Link Posted: 9/9/2016 8:32:16 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

where?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

where?

I think it was attributed to a specific file. Not necessarily purchased.
Link Posted: 9/9/2016 8:33:25 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
New connection discovered.

Goatboy of arfcom could be Satan?
And depicted on bill?
View Quote

Shut up Darth Mufasa!  You aren't my real dad!
Link Posted: 9/9/2016 8:35:15 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

where?

Oh God please don't make me look back lol. Im pretty sure the poster listed a company it was bought through,  can't remember. Just an idea.
Link Posted: 9/9/2016 8:36:00 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Oh God please don't make me look back lol. Im pretty sure the poster listed a company it was bought through,  can't remember. Just an idea.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

where?

How would you verify the purchase?
Link Posted: 9/9/2016 8:36:44 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
ALRIGHT, I have read pgs 1-49.  This thread is being added to too fast.

In the video with the guys falling on Mr Teeth's FB page, the following song is playing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcYVEZsn20s

Striker: Never Surrender

I did a search of the thread, and Striker / Never Surrender didn't come up....
View Quote

Good find.

When I first watched the video, I thought it sounded like the opening to FTWD.

It sounds similar to your Striker post.
Link Posted: 9/9/2016 8:37:13 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

where?

You brought it up. Get to backtracking. We'll wait

Page / 275
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top