Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

So how did you hear about this one?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Approx. .25 miles west of the one by Clinton Library.  Haven't seen any others in the River Market.  Looks like these lead to the Library?

http://i.imgur.com/ONrSoXG.jpg

So how did you hear about this one?

Friend of friend thought they saw crazy poster downtown when I mentioned it.
Link Posted: 9/9/2016 7:09:46 PM EDT
[#3]
So the doors recorded a version of "Backdoor Man"

"In Southern culture, the phrase "back-door man" refers to a man having an affair with a married woman, using the back door as an exit before the husband comes home."

Reference to Bill perhaps?
Link Posted: 9/9/2016 7:10:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
OML where you at brother?
View Quote

Looking for posters like a crazy person.  Any tips?
Link Posted: 9/9/2016 7:10:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

"In Southern culture, the phrase "back-door man" refers to a man having an affair with a married woman, using the back door as an exit before the husband comes home."

View Quote

The shoe fits.
Link Posted: 9/9/2016 7:10:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nothing yet
Link Posted: 9/9/2016 7:11:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

The shoe fits.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The shoe fits.

If you're brave enough.

Link Posted: 9/9/2016 7:11:32 PM EDT
[#8]
When I get home I'm re-upping my membership in honor of OML
Link Posted: 9/9/2016 7:13:18 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I didn't say 'nothing' was going on, I said that the graphics - and now the website itself that I'm looking at - is all very complex and new. This is not stuff that someone setup on a whim with wix.com or without knowing how to use the Adobe suite to create graphics.

This is using technologies of design and development that are VERY cutting edge in design/marketing/web coding that take years to learn or you have to be part of a VERY well performing web/marketing company that makes serious $$$.

I use NGINX/Angular at work - as well as the full Adobe Suite to design marketing materials and some home-grown group cannot produce stuff like this without paying 6 figures to a design/marketing firm.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Notes on the badselfeater.com website:

The server is using NGINX instead of the standard APACHE "LAMP" stack...it's an LNMP stack which is only used by top tier companies and very proficient web developers.

It's using Angular JS which is also a very new web technology.

These are not pre-made website things and means the website maker is very progressive in their programming and knows their stuff.

The name of their nginx server app is called 'ann' and their CSS style is called 'buorg' which is a last name - Buorg.

The server IP is 159.203.71.224 which is in USA - NY (alredy known)
Didn't you say earlier that as a graphic design SME that nothing was going on, or similar?  

I didn't say 'nothing' was going on, I said that the graphics - and now the website itself that I'm looking at - is all very complex and new. This is not stuff that someone setup on a whim with wix.com or without knowing how to use the Adobe suite to create graphics.

This is using technologies of design and development that are VERY cutting edge in design/marketing/web coding that take years to learn or you have to be part of a VERY well performing web/marketing company that makes serious $$$.

I use NGINX/Angular at work - as well as the full Adobe Suite to design marketing materials and some home-grown group cannot produce stuff like this without paying 6 figures to a design/marketing firm.
You can get the entire Adobe Creative Collection for less than $50 a month.

Link Posted: 9/9/2016 7:13:32 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dress like Walter Kovacs and walk around the Clinton Library with a sign that says "The end is always near"?

Link Posted: 9/9/2016 7:15:39 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

I don't see how it ties to that song though, unless the Doors reference with the red door on FB opens up all Doors lyrics.
Link Posted: 9/9/2016 7:16:37 PM EDT
[#12]
Also that door is %100 NOT The Red Door restaurant.
Link Posted: 9/9/2016 7:17:06 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Interesting about the artist. It sure connects some dots if true
View Quote

His art style is vastly different though.It's possible, but I just don't see it.

The dollar art and this aren't really connected and are (IMO) vastly different skill sets to do.

Link Posted: 9/9/2016 7:17:18 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

Damn
Link Posted: 9/9/2016 7:17:52 PM EDT
[#15]
In this thread everybody ignores the fact that the Reditor who "found" the first bill is an avid ARG junkie and frequent poster in r/conspiracy.

In for September 14th when badselfeater site changes to a endless loop of The Llama Song.
Link Posted: 9/9/2016 7:20:19 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
His art style is vastly different though.It's possible, but I just don't see it.

The dollar art and this aren't really connected and are (IMO) vastly different skill sets to do.

http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1040/3858/products/healer-heather-mclean_grande.jpeg?v=1466552346
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1040/3858/products/healer-heather-mclean_grande.jpeg?v=1466552346
Including this one from the same site?

Link Posted: 9/9/2016 7:20:35 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

View Quote

Thanks for taking the time to put leather on the ground for this
Link Posted: 9/9/2016 7:21:03 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
In this thread everybody ignores the fact that the Reditor who "found" the first bill is an avid ARG junkie and frequent poster in r/conspiracy.

In for September 14th when badselfeater site changes to a endless loop of The Llama Song.
View Quote

I was only three years dead when that song came out
Link Posted: 9/9/2016 7:21:08 PM EDT
[#19]
I see that some of these bills were found in South Carolina.  Anyone have any idea where?   If it is nearby I want to go recon
Link Posted: 9/9/2016 7:21:38 PM EDT
[#20]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1040/3858/products/Rumsey_Default_grande.png?v=1449787572

From an art aspect, completely different. Same subject different style.
Link Posted: 9/9/2016 7:22:31 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
I do too. The clue might be it is a door with the lyrics from a Doors song.

Anything else on the bee/fly?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Could the door be from one of the Clintons former law firms in little rock?

I think the door was just a door

I do too. The clue might be it is a door with the lyrics from a Doors song.

Anything else on the bee/fly?
"I see a Red door and I want to paint it Black"
Link Posted: 9/9/2016 7:23:15 PM EDT
[#22]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1040/3858/products/Rumsey_Default_grande.png?v=1449787572

Yeah, I just don't see it.  Then again, I'm not an artist but it doesn't look like the same guy to me.  I'm kind of impressed he has a pabilsag in there though.  Like Elijah said, same subjects, different style

Personally it seems to me that the artist is someone familiar with engraving styles.  Even if .they inkjet or laser printed these, the guy realized what lines and negative areas are used in wet plate printing.
Link Posted: 9/9/2016 7:24:28 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
I posted links to my dropbox holding high res images of the bills with layers to play with in case anyone wanted extreme detail or to pull certain colors out of the image.  Example, if you put something in an image in a  deep cyan, almost a true blue, it'll be invisible to the naked eye.  Strip out the blues, and you'll see the cyan information.  Same goes for levels but they are high, mids, and shadows.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Such as?

I posted links to my dropbox holding high res images of the bills with layers to play with in case anyone wanted extreme detail or to pull certain colors out of the image.  Example, if you put something in an image in a  deep cyan, almost a true blue, it'll be invisible to the naked eye.  Strip out the blues, and you'll see the cyan information.  Same goes for levels but they are high, mids, and shadows.
Mind re-posting the links?  

Link Posted: 9/9/2016 7:24:32 PM EDT
[#24]
OK I'll play. The owl featured on the Bill and on the road map is not a symbol for wisdom but one of MOLOCH. All hail the 4chan.

https://i.sli.mg/Fpn8oN.jpg
Link Posted: 9/9/2016 7:25:08 PM EDT
[#25]
I don't think Draxler is the artist, just maybe tied into it somehow. What about the JLD, do you see it?

Link Posted: 9/9/2016 7:25:09 PM EDT
[#26]
I have read the whole thread so forgive if I missed but from the OP the image with the yacht in the background is said to spell "RESET" but there is also a red "P" and "N" which could be "SERPENT"
Link Posted: 9/9/2016 7:25:26 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I see that some of these bills were found in South Carolina.  Anyone have any idea where?   If it is nearby I want to go recon
View Quote

Are you in the Greenville/Spartanburg area?
Link Posted: 9/9/2016 7:25:57 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

Where did you see they were found in SC? I hadn't seen anything yet.
Link Posted: 9/9/2016 7:26:06 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 9/9/2016 7:26:50 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I have read the whole thread so forgive if I missed but from the OP the image with the yacht in the background is said to spell "RESET" but there is also a red "P" and "N" which could be "SERPENT"
View Quote

its been discussed
Link Posted: 9/9/2016 7:27:59 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
My guess
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

comment on facebook: "No. It is not an ARG, it is a promo for AHS Season 6 on fx, time at the end of the countdown equals the broadcast time of the season premiere. I have posted this here before and it was taken down, but it is the truth. Note the trailer for AHS and the TEETH mobile and falling teeth on the floor"

hahahahaha

My guess
if this were some marketing stunt,I think disney/apple would ass rape all involved until they couldn't shit it a bathtub without missing.

let alone all the others involved

Link Posted: 9/9/2016 7:28:12 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

I don't see how it ties to that song though, unless the Doors reference with the red door on FB opens up all Doors lyrics.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's just odd he chose two references to 'doors' in the same pic.
Link Posted: 9/9/2016 7:28:56 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Such as?

Bill face
https://www.dropbox.com/s/916w7mn58j3rwcv/Bill%20Face.psd?dl=0
Bill back
https://www.dropbox.com/s/h80yqx65n9hca1e/Bill%20Back.psd?dl=0
Link Posted: 9/9/2016 7:29:20 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/9/2016 7:29:22 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
OK I'll play. The owl featured on the Bill and on the road map is not a symbol for wisdom but one of MOLOCH. All hail the 4chan.

View Quote

WTF is endchan?
Link Posted: 9/9/2016 7:29:32 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Such as?

Here you go.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/916w7mn58j3rwcv/Bill%20Face.psd?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/h80yqx65n9hca1e/Bill%20Back.psd?dl=0

ETA: beat by NorthPolar
Link Posted: 9/9/2016 7:31:14 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

What the fuck? It appears black and white at first in the camera roll, then when I click on it its all black with a grey goat head.

ETA: All this weirdness with the website and such makes me think there must be some hidden electronic breadcrumbs, assuming this is all real. I'm not tech savvy enough to find anything though.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I have not seen this posted yet.  My girlfriend just showed me something.

Go to badselfeater.com on a smart phone.  My girlfriend  used an android.  The image showing is the combined 4 corners of the bill along with the countdown.  Press and hold the image to 'Save the Image'.  The image will download.

Now look at the image you have downloaded.  

If you press, hold, and request to open in a new tab you get the combined image.

What the fuck? It appears black and white at first in the camera roll, then when I click on it its all black with a grey goat head.

ETA: All this weirdness with the website and such makes me think there must be some hidden electronic breadcrumbs, assuming this is all real. I'm not tech savvy enough to find anything though.

I get the black preview. But when I open it, it's the dragon with the border of the bill and a white background.
Link Posted: 9/9/2016 7:32:12 PM EDT
[#38]
Its the a theory on why a pagan god of child sacrafice was referenced in the Clinton emails
Link Posted: 9/9/2016 7:32:13 PM EDT
[#39]
So the Georgia Guide Stones have been brought up a few times in a few different locations. Im over an hour drive from there but will try and make the drive out there tomorrow to see if there are any bills or similar items related to what we have been seeing so far.
Link Posted: 9/9/2016 7:34:14 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

if this were some marketing stunt,I think disney/apple would ass rape all involved until they couldn't shit it a bathtub without missing.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

comment on facebook: "No. It is not an ARG, it is a promo for AHS Season 6 on fx, time at the end of the countdown equals the broadcast time of the season premiere. I have posted this here before and it was taken down, but it is the truth. Note the trailer for AHS and the TEETH mobile and falling teeth on the floor"

hahahahaha

My guess

Not to mention Soros and Rupert Murdoch who's names are ON THE BILL. They wouldn't even bother with the ass rape. It would be North Korean artillery gun execution.

Also, the people on the ARG forums have declared this is 100% not a game.
Link Posted: 9/9/2016 7:35:15 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
So the Georgia Guide Stones have been brought up a few times in a few different locations. Im over an hour drive from there but will try and make the drive out there tomorrow to see if there are any bills or similar items related to what we have been seeing so far.
View Quote

What is that all about?
Link Posted: 9/9/2016 7:36:57 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
I've tried to stay up on this thread, but may have missed it.

What about the inverted man falling in the manhattan project logo?  

flames make him look like he has wings... Icarus?

http://pre04.deviantart.net/df11/th/pre/i/2012/062/6/e/icarus_falling_by_rockgem-d3eil8m.jpg
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/9/2016 7:37:34 PM EDT
[#43]
Going back to the CERN reference, holy fuck, I didn't realize they were this whacked!

It's like part Burning Man, part the Pagan's ceremony from the 'Dragnet' movie, part rave.

Link Posted: 9/9/2016 7:37:50 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

http://static.bips.channel4.com/bse/orig/911-the-falling-man/911-the-falling-man-20090515123420_625x352.jpg

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://pre04.deviantart.net/df11/th/pre/i/2012/062/6/e/icarus_falling_by_rockgem-d3eil8m.jpg

http://static.bips.channel4.com/bse/orig/911-the-falling-man/911-the-falling-man-20090515123420_625x352.jpg

There are several explanations, all have been discussed. Including: Falling Man, Icarus, and the traitor tarot card.
Link Posted: 9/9/2016 7:39:14 PM EDT
[#45]
Someone posted on his Facebook: "We see you BSE" from REALTRUENEWS

BSE = Bad Self Eater....

duh
Link Posted: 9/9/2016 7:39:52 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

What is that all about?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What is that all about?

Inquiring minds want to know...
Link Posted: 9/9/2016 7:40:07 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

There are several explanations, all have been discussed. Including: Falling Man, Icarus, and the traitor tarot card.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Personally I think the resemblance to 9/11 man is coincidental. Given how this entire document is based on mythological and allegorical imagery, I have to go with the Death tarot.
Link Posted: 9/9/2016 7:40:31 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

I keep getting pulled back to this Jesse Draxler character. Someone had posted the initials JLD are above where it says dance to your dna. Sure looks like it. He also is associated with a "red door magazine" and also "last rites" gallery which is a compilation of artists all n the same genre of the macabre.

https://s22.postimg.org/at5lxsgtt/daxler.png

View Quote

Reddit thread about Daxler http://www.reddit.com/r/badselfeater/comments/51ycwz/the_artist_is_jesse_draxler/
Still going down the rabbit hole with Daxler will report anything.

Draxler have a middle name? That seems to be pretty important of your using JLD. His art algo looks COMPLETELY different then anything on the bill. He takes real images and paints broad, obscuring strokes over them. Doesn't say anything about him using digital media either.

Link Posted: 9/9/2016 7:42:46 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

That's not even his piece

Link Posted: 9/9/2016 7:42:47 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
When I get home I'm re-upping my membership in honor of OML
View Quote

He sure got his Arfcom street cred!

Page / 275
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top