Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 8/14/2016 6:17:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Serb, bro,  this is the time of the Olympics.  post pix of your best Olympic Serb females, plox & thank you.
Link Posted: 8/14/2016 6:48:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Not trying to be a party pooper...but isn't it against CoC to post watermarked pics like this?   You're bitching about the last thread being locked but you're breaking the CoC as stated in BOTD.  

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Not trying to be a party pooper...but isn't it against CoC to post watermarked pics like this?   You're bitching about the last thread being locked but you're breaking the CoC as stated in BOTD.  

Sorry, forgot about that. It's just a page that collects photos from clubs (they work as club's photographers and post on social media for them). Ill stop doing it then

Quoted:
Serb, bro,  this is the time of the Olympics.  post pix of your best Olympic Serb females, plox & thank you.

Ivana Spanovic, long jump, going for a medal this year

Ivana Andjusic-Maksimovic, Shooting, 22 and airgun,

Ana Ivanovic, Tennis
Link Posted: 8/14/2016 7:00:25 PM EDT
[#3]
How do the polenar tactical guys and hot girl get cool guns if its so restricted there?
Link Posted: 8/14/2016 7:08:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
How do the polenar tactical guys and hot girl get cool guns if its so restricted there?
View Quote

They are from Slovenia IIRC, not Serbia
Link Posted: 8/14/2016 7:25:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh, my mistake, so is Serbia a pretty safe country for Americans to visit
Link Posted: 8/14/2016 7:27:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup
Link Posted: 8/18/2016 12:05:03 PM EDT
[#7]
From a few days ago, downtown Belgrade (during Joe Biden's official visit to Serbia)

Link Posted: 8/18/2016 3:15:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
From a few days ago, downtown Belgrade (during Joe Biden's official visit to Serbia)
http://www.alo.rs/resources/images/0000/059/981/Radikali%20protest_160816_RAS%20foto%20Rajko%20Ristic%20(10)_1000x0.jpg
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/18/2016 3:18:33 PM EDT
[#9]
I can now say, I like Serbian woman.
Link Posted: 8/18/2016 3:19:44 PM EDT
[#10]
I'm still amazed by the original thread's post-WW II T-34/85 with the cast hull that was rounded instead of faceted.
Link Posted: 8/18/2016 3:20:17 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Not sure how to send home-made food, but sure. Had these a few days ago
http://www.donesi.com/beograd/t.php?p=m&src=images%2Fgallery%2F919%2Fklopam-beograd-rolovani-cevapi-5-komada.jpg

For a single person+ buying drinks for someone (so for 2, not 20 people) maybe... 30-50$ (this is one of the more expensive clubs, it's actually a raft on Sava river)
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Can you send me some cevapi?

Not sure how to send home-made food, but sure. Had these a few days ago
http://www.donesi.com/beograd/t.php?p=m&src=images%2Fgallery%2F919%2Fklopam-beograd-rolovani-cevapi-5-komada.jpg

Quoted:
So how much does it cost to party at one of those clubs for a night?

For a single person+ buying drinks for someone (so for 2, not 20 people) maybe... 30-50$ (this is one of the more expensive clubs, it's actually a raft on Sava river)

DAMN!!!! That's about two drinks in Miami Beach.
Link Posted: 8/18/2016 3:24:20 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I can now say, I like Serbian woman.
View Quote

Serbian women are hot!!!! Last time I was in Beograde I visited a place called Silicone Alley! It was spectacular!!!
Link Posted: 8/18/2016 3:30:00 PM EDT
[#13]
needs more

Link Posted: 8/18/2016 3:30:56 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I'm still amazed by the original thread's post-WW II T-34/85 with the cast hull that was rounded instead of faceted.
View Quote

This one?

I think this is the only surviving prototype :(. Its on public display, in the open part of our Military museum. Any arfcommer coming to Serbia is welcome to hit me up for a tour :)
Link Posted: 8/18/2016 3:40:27 PM EDT
[#15]

'sup

Link Posted: 8/18/2016 3:45:58 PM EDT
[#16]

shameless bump.

I mean bumps, er boobs, er whatever
Link Posted: 8/18/2016 4:49:57 PM EDT
[#17]

Serbian women's volleyball team just defeated the US in Rio Semifinals
Link Posted: 8/19/2016 8:17:51 PM EDT
[#18]
Fuck yeah, Serbia - Australia, 87:61
See You in the finals guys
Link Posted: 8/19/2016 8:23:45 PM EDT
[#19]
How much for this one?

Link Posted: 8/19/2016 8:47:00 PM EDT
[#20]
About tree fiddy
Link Posted: 8/21/2016 3:08:48 PM EDT
[#21]
Anyone watching the basketball finals? Seems like a cool game so far, both sides are trying hard to win
Link Posted: 8/21/2016 3:24:18 PM EDT
[#22]
What do Serbian chicks think of Americans?

Can you own an AR-15 over there?
Link Posted: 8/21/2016 3:28:13 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I'm repatriating to my homeland
View Quote

Sandusky,Ohio?
Link Posted: 8/21/2016 3:44:11 PM EDT
[#24]
North Korea and Serbia are tied for medal count at 7
Link Posted: 8/21/2016 4:19:45 PM EDT
[#25]
How do I buy one?
Link Posted: 8/21/2016 7:08:16 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
How do I buy one?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
How do I buy one?

Just leave me your credit card number and security code :D

Quoted:

Chicks love foreigners. A lot

You can own an AR,  but it's really expensive,  talking 2-3k+. Also,  pain in the ass to get an owning licence,  you need to be a member of shooting sports club,  so that you can provide them with a "viable reason"  for owning a semiautomatic
Link Posted: 8/21/2016 7:11:54 PM EDT
[#27]
I just read an article recently stating that Milosevic was innocent, never ordered genocide.

What do you know about any of this?
Link Posted: 8/21/2016 7:42:13 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I just read an article recently stating that Milosevic was innocent, never ordered genocide.

View Quote

Yeah,  Hague War Crime court somehow mentioned that he was innocent, in someone else's trial.  

They are retarded,  honestly.  Milosevic was one of the main directors of the Balcans' doom. Sure,  he might have had real,  patriotic reasons for doing what he did (tried to save as many Serbs and Serbian lands),  but that doesnt make him innocent in any way.  He is (IMHO)  guilty as fuck, and the same could be said for both Croatian and Bosnian presidents (Franjo Tudjman and Alija Izetbegovic).  I hope that all 3 of them rot in hrll together,  they've sent far too many people to their deaths.
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 6:18:50 PM EDT
[#29]
Damn, just fount out that they will skip this year's Defense fair (Military/Arms expo), next June only. Too bad, was planning on raiding the Zastava stand for some decent pics of all the new stuff...

For those who don't know

M21SBS 5.56x45

M21A 5.56x45

M77B1 7.62x51

M12 Black Spear 12.7x99/12.7x108

M91 7.62x54R

M97 AF 7.62x51

EZ9/EZ40

M07 Match .308win

PAP 7.62x39

M2010 .222rem, 223rem, 243 rem, 308win

EDIT:   Damn  links not working for some reason, just right click+open in new tab to see the pics
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 8:26:01 PM EDT
[#30]

Gotta find a new source for non-watermarked pics...
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 8:37:21 PM EDT
[#31]
I need to visit Serbia.
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 8:45:36 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

That's like saying Jefferson Davis or Lenin were innocent . Anyone in charge of some faction during a civil war can be assumed to be guilty as fuck.
I think the argument isn't so much that Milosevic was innocent, but that he wasn't as bad as the Bosnian ROPers and Croat Nazi reenactors.
Which, honestly, is about ranking different kinds of shit.
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 8:46:39 PM EDT
[#33]
Never been to Serbia, but one of my buddies lives there, and his GF is legitimately stunning, even compared to Russian models I sometimes hang out with.
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 8:48:49 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

That's like saying Jefferson Davis or Lenin were innocent . Anyone in charge of some faction during a civil war can be assumed to be guilty as fuck.
I think the argument isn't so much that Milosevic was innocent, but that he wasn't as bad as the Bosnian ROPers and Croat Nazi reenactors.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

QFT!
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 8:49:49 PM EDT
[#35]
Still wishing this was the Sybian BOTD thread...
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 8:50:43 PM EDT
[#36]
OP, thoughts on joining the EU, and Eurocracy in general?
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 8:56:33 PM EDT
[#37]
Man, you should say you're a recruiter for an American model agency and show this thread to them - they probably can't read English so they won't know any better and maybe you can get some "girl on the street" pics!

What's the Serb surplus scene like?  Serbs seem to run a lot bigger than other Europeans...
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 9:00:46 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Damn, just fount out that they will skip this year's Defense fair (Military/Arms expo), next June only. Too bad, was planning on raiding the Zastava stand for some decent pics of all the new stuff...

For those who don't know

M21SBS 5.56x45
http://www.zastava-arms.rs/sites/default/files/m21_sbs_.png

M21A 5.56x45
http://www.zastava-arms.rs/sites/default/files/ap_m21_cela_0.png

M77B1 7.62x51
http://www.zastava-arms.rs/sites/default/files/m77_0.png

M12 Black Spear 12.7x99/12.7x108
http://www.zastava-arms.rs/sites/default/files/50_browning_0.png

M91 7.62x54R
http://www.zastava-arms.rs/sites/default/files/m91_0.png

M97 AF 7.62x51
http://www.zastava-arms.rs/sites/default/files/m07_af_1_0.png

EZ9/EZ40
http://www.zastava-arms.rs/sites/default/files/styles/topimage/public/ez-standard_1_0.png

M07 Match .308win
http://www.zastava-arms.rs/sites/default/files/lk-m07_0.png

PAP 7.62x39
http://www.zastava-arms.rs/sites/default/files/semi-automatic-sporting-rifle-pap-ps.png

M2010 .222rem, 223rem, 243 rem, 308win
http://www.zastava-arms.rs/sites/default/files/semi-automatic-sporting-rifle-m2010.png

EDIT:   Damn  links not working for some reason, just right click+open in new tab to see the pics
View Quote

EZ9 looks like a sig.....

Hot women by the way.

Link Posted: 8/29/2016 9:12:41 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Well... Necessary evil for smaller countries like us. If you are not in the EU, you get shitty import/export fees etc, impacts the economy quite a bit. But yeah, fuck them and their shitty laws (our govt tries to suck up to them so that they would take us in, so they adopt all the EU laws in advance). Oh, and our national currency is quite dependent on the Euro, so we might as well adopt it (most of our prices for more expensive stuff like cars, electronics etc. are published in euros, even if you HAVE to pay in RSD (Republic of Serbia Dinar) at the transaction day exchange rate.

Quoted:
Man, you should say you're a recruiter for an American model agency and show this thread to them - they probably can't read English so they won't know any better and maybe you can get some "girl on the street" pics!

What's the Serb surplus scene like?  Serbs seem to run a lot bigger than other Europeans...

Haha, I could try that. My friend actually does work for a modelling agency... hmmm

Our surplus is quite common, you can get pretty much anything for up to maybe 260lbs/6ft5 or so. If you need anything, feel free to hit me up, I've already sent some stuff to SaigamanTX. M93/M10 (a bit more rare, but available)/Police tigerstripe, Police amoeba...

M83/M03

M10

Police tigerstripe

Police amoeba

Quoted:

EZ9 looks like a sig.....

Hot women by the way.

Yeah, most of the Zastava's new handguns are Sig ripoffs
CZ99

Link Posted: 8/29/2016 9:26:36 PM EDT
[#40]
This thread is full of win.
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 9:30:16 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
This thread is full of win.
View Quote

LOL no shit!  OP is epic!
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 9:48:15 PM EDT
[#42]
*bows*
Feel free to post questions/requests

Yeah, and also, if anyone would like a postcard from Serbia, feel free to PM me, that's the least I can do to pay back to the arfcommers
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 9:54:28 PM EDT
[#43]
GREAT THREAD!!
KEEP THE PIX COMING!!!!  
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 10:00:26 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Quoted:

View Quote

You can own an AR,  but it's really expensive,  talking 2-3k+. Also,  pain in the ass to get an owning licence,  you need to be a member of shooting sports club,  so that you can provide them with a "viable reason"  for owning a semiautomatic
View Quote

Time to get my passport.

Damn that sucks about semi autos. At least you can own them though, that's better than a lot of other countries. Have you ever thought about moving to the US? Or visiting? I find it fascinating that they teach English so extensively over there. How does that affect your primary language?

Also, what's your gun culture like over there?
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 10:00:43 PM EDT
[#45]
I would drop a dick bomb on every chick posted in this thread.
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 10:04:54 PM EDT
[#46]
More guns, less nightclub whores.
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 10:10:53 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Time to get my passport.

Damn that sucks about semi autos. At least you can own them though, that's better than a lot of other countries. Have you ever thought about moving to the US? Or visiting? I find it fascinating that they teach English so extensively over there. How does that affect your primary language?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Time to get my passport.

Well, considering that the average paycheck here is 300 euros per month, it's not really possible to own them . Some SKSes are available though.

And yeah, I would LOVE to move to the US, to be able to chase the Dream. I plan on maybe coming there next summer (if all the puzzle pieces click together) to work with a student's visa (Work and Travel program), but its 2-3 months only (limited time visa).

Hmm, I dont think learning English affected me that much (ok, it did in a way, I really dislike using our own special letters on the keyboard (it's locked to US layout on my pc)). I rarely write in cyrillic (?????????????????????????????), and substitute our additional latin letters with common letter that exists on the US keyboard. S instead of S/Š, C instead of C/C/C, Z instead of Z/Ž, Dj instead of Ð. Also, we inherited that stupid qwertz layout from the germans, so all of our dots and dashes are shuffled around.

Gun culture... Quite non-existent. Some FUDDs, some war-lovers that dont know shit about guns (rusophilles at the same time), 95% of people are scared of guns
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 10:12:29 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Well, considering that the average paycheck here is 300 euros per month, it's not really possible to own them . Some SKSes are available though.

And yeah, I would LOVE to move to the US, to be able to chase the Dream. I plan on maybe coming there next summer (if all the puzzle pieces click together) to work with a student's visa (Work and Travel program), but its 2-3 months only (limited time visa).

Hmm, I dont think learning English affected me that much (ok, it did in a way, I really dislike using our own special letters on the keyboard (it's locked to US layout on my pc)). I rarely write in cyrillic (?????????????????????????????), and substitute our additional latin letters with common letter that exists on the US keyboard. S instead of S/Š, C instead of C/C/C, Z instead of Z/Ž, Dj instead of Ð. Also, we inherited that stupid qwertz layout from the germans, so all of our dots and dashes are shuffled around.

Gun culture... Quite non-existent. Some FUDDs, some war-lovers that dont know shit about guns (rusophilles at the same time), 95% of people are scared of guns
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Time to get my passport.

Still thinking about AK?
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 10:14:13 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
More guns, less nightclub whores.
View Quote

Just for you, the best Tok ever made

and the neutered offspring

Also, a bastard tok offspring for CC

Also, M88

Also, Zastava offers stuff like this from the factory workshop
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 10:16:07 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Still thinking about AK?
View Quote

Yeah, seems like the best possible option to earn some money (which I would later spend traveling the US a bit probably, and buying some basic stuff (clothes, laptop, maybe a DSLR or something). Maybe to save up enough to start some kind of business when I get back here, or buy a car finally
Page / 4
Top Top