Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 4/12/2016 8:47:18 PM EDT
There comes a point in every man's life when he has to "do what you have to do".....

And that thing......is pull about a bushel of nose hairs out.  Seriously, WTF.....when did I All of a sudden get this much hair?

I think I could  crochet a sweater out of all this hair. And my ears?, don't get me started on that.

I think all the hair from my forehead hairline has relocated itself to other parts of my body.

Eyes are still tearing up.
Link Posted: 4/12/2016 8:49:54 PM EDT
[#1]
You get used to it.I'll grab 3 or 4 and yank them out while I'm driving down the road  
Link Posted: 4/12/2016 8:50:10 PM EDT
[#2]
I feel your pain, it's so weird that hair can't stay put and not relocate itself lol
Link Posted: 4/12/2016 8:51:06 PM EDT
[#3]
We old guys are overcharged with manliness.  The testosterone coursing through our veins, our well-earned and massive knowledge base, and our smoldering heterosexuality which thrills our wives and makes them the envy of all their friends can only be contained by just so much awesomeness.

To counteract this overload of maleness, our bodies have one and only one last course of action.......it grows nose hair.
Link Posted: 4/12/2016 8:51:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Heh.

The white ones are the best.
Link Posted: 4/12/2016 8:51:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Wait to you have to go to the extreme I did and buy a powered trimmer. It's very effective on the eyebrows too.
Link Posted: 4/12/2016 8:51:34 PM EDT
[#6]
My beard whacker has a nose and ear trimmer attachment.

It's possibly one of the best things ever.
Link Posted: 4/12/2016 8:52:03 PM EDT
[#7]
thy the battery powered nose hair clippers..... they work on ear hair also.

Roy
Link Posted: 4/12/2016 8:52:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 4/12/2016 8:52:45 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 4/12/2016 8:52:46 PM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Wait to you have to go to the extreme I did and buy a powered trimmer. It's very effective on the eyebrows too.
View Quote

I just bought one this year.  Im 28.
Link Posted: 4/12/2016 8:53:48 PM EDT
[#11]
Fuck getting old. Im losing the hair on top of my head, and growing hair out of my ears, nose and my eyebrows look like monster caterpillars if I don't trim them.
Link Posted: 4/12/2016 8:53:57 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Heh.

View Quote

Yeah, seriously...not only am I getting older by the day and have plenty of grey on the top of my head.....but now my nose hair is grey.
Link Posted: 4/12/2016 8:54:42 PM EDT
[#13]
Some of them have a bulb on the root the size of a small onion.
Link Posted: 4/12/2016 8:55:45 PM EDT
[#14]
I just use my lawnmower. . . . carefully. .
Link Posted: 4/12/2016 8:57:24 PM EDT
[#15]
I've been a nose picker since way back. It was natural to just adjust the angle from picking to plucking ...

...Shoot, just today I yanked out tree-fore nose hairs whilst driving home.
Link Posted: 4/12/2016 8:58:42 PM EDT
[#16]
Buy a battery-powered trimmed and stop asking for ingrown hairs.
Link Posted: 4/12/2016 8:58:53 PM EDT
[#17]
my best was 6 at once
Link Posted: 4/12/2016 8:59:20 PM EDT
[#18]
They make powered rotary trimmers, they tickle like hell but they don't hurt.
Link Posted: 4/12/2016 8:59:48 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
thy the battery powered nose hair clippers..... they work on ear hair also.

Roy
View Quote

Do it!
Link Posted: 4/12/2016 9:00:35 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Heh.

View Quote

Yeah those are some coarse bastards.
Link Posted: 4/12/2016 9:00:57 PM EDT
[#21]
Ear hair is like a passive restraint system for my hearing aids.
Link Posted: 4/12/2016 9:02:04 PM EDT
[#22]
I use my Leatherman to rip them out
Link Posted: 4/12/2016 9:02:47 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
We old guys are overcharged with manliness.  The testosterone coursing through our veins, our well-earned and massive knowledge base, and our smoldering heterosexuality which thrills our wives and makes them the envy of all their friends can only be contained by just so much awesomeness.

To counteract this overload of maleness, our bodies have one and only one last course of action.......it grows nose hair.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/12/2016 9:03:00 PM EDT
[#24]
This means it is time for the pig bristles to start coming out on your ears.
Link Posted: 4/12/2016 9:04:07 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Heh.

View Quote

TPNI.
Link Posted: 4/12/2016 9:05:48 PM EDT
[#26]
That's nothing.  Wait till you start pissing on your own balls.
Link Posted: 4/12/2016 9:07:31 PM EDT
[#28]
I'm only 27 and I have some serious nose/ear hair.  My old barber use to buzz my ear hairs now I just let it grow.  I imagine I'm going to look ridiculous as fuck at 50.
Link Posted: 4/12/2016 9:07:58 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

You forgot the ear hair.  That follows the arrival of the nose hair.

As far as what to do with the nose hair, I don't pull it.  I've got a trimmer and avoid the damn pain.
Link Posted: 4/12/2016 9:08:52 PM EDT
[#30]
They seem to collect in my keyboard....
Link Posted: 4/12/2016 9:10:45 PM EDT
[#31]
I just get pissed off and the fire coming out my nose takes care of them
Link Posted: 4/12/2016 9:11:04 PM EDT
[#32]
Just turned 34 last tuesday and my first 1" long ear hair started poking its ugly self out. Nose hair has been growing like mad for a couple years now. Wahl nose/ear hair trimmer is getting some mileage now.

Getting old sucks, but it beats the alternative.

Luckily my junk still works.
Link Posted: 4/12/2016 9:11:08 PM EDT
[#33]
Do you own a Bernzomatic torch?
Link Posted: 4/12/2016 9:13:09 PM EDT
[#34]
Sasquatch  thread...
Link Posted: 4/12/2016 9:14:03 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
That's nothing.  Wait till you start pissing on your own balls.
View Quote

Crap, almost there.  

The damn hair in the ears.  WTF is up with that?  Is that in case some young lass with daddy issues was crazy enough to bang you, she'd get grossed out when she got close?
Link Posted: 4/12/2016 9:14:19 PM EDT
[#36]
That's why they make trimmers.
Link Posted: 4/12/2016 9:14:41 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 4/12/2016 9:16:18 PM EDT
[#38]
If you're gonna pluck nose hairs, put a little Neosporin on a q-tip and rub it where you pulled the hairs. You'll avoid a painful pimple in a few days.
Link Posted: 4/12/2016 9:21:41 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
There comes a point in every man's life when he has to "do what you have to do".....

And that thing......is pull about a bushel of nose hairs out.  Seriously, WTF.....when did I All of a sudden get this much hair?

I think I could  crochet a sweater out of all this hair. And my ears?, don't get me started on that.

I think all the hair from my forehead hairline has relocated itself to other parts of my body.

View Quote

I'm not going bald but I wouldn't give a shit.  My hair is going grey (been doing that since I was 14), doesn't bother me one bit.
Link Posted: 4/12/2016 9:23:18 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I use my Leatherman to rip them out
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/12/2016 9:24:01 PM EDT
[#41]

There's an app for that...and it's painless.

Link Posted: 4/12/2016 9:28:59 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

I've gotten stronger as well when I was 18 it took both hands to push down my boner now I can do it with one hand
Link Posted: 4/12/2016 9:29:50 PM EDT
[#43]
$11 battery powered trimmer from the drugstore.

you can do your eyebrows and sideburns with, too.
Link Posted: 4/12/2016 9:31:07 PM EDT
[#44]

If I let my eyebrows go, the ends turn up and I get this 'Mephistopheles' look going on...

...scares the crap outta little kids.
Link Posted: 4/12/2016 9:38:02 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

No battery powered trimmer can handle my nose hair, I have to yank them out one by one.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No battery powered trimmer can handle my nose hair, I have to yank them out one by one.

FUCK THAT. Grab em all at once and pull. Yank once - cry once - or at least till next week.
Link Posted: 4/12/2016 9:41:16 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

Welcome to the party pal!

While I don't lack head hair(though I have a bunch of grey), the rest has/is happening!

I don't pluck the nose hairs though. I have a small pair of scissors that I use to keep them at bay. I do however yank those damn long ear hairs that cause my ear to itch.

Link Posted: 4/12/2016 9:42:38 PM EDT
[#47]
Break the head off a disposable razor.  My favorite is gillette they are skinnier.  Insert long ways into your nose.  Scrape clockwise gently.  Remove rinse and insert back into nose, now scrape counter clockwise.  

Nose hairs gone for a while and painless.  Be GENTLE.  DO NOT GET IN A HURRY.  

*My barber handles ears and eyebrows.  Whoa, eyebrows, now that is a situation that can get out of control.
Link Posted: 4/12/2016 9:42:42 PM EDT
[#48]
I'm 41, nose and ear hairs have been growing like I fertilize them for a couple of years now. I can have everything hair free in the morning, but it seems by afternoon there is a whole new crop ready for harvest. New in this past year are a few wire like hairs and some really wispy ones growing out of the middle of my forehead and the outside of my nose.
Link Posted: 4/12/2016 9:50:36 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

$11 battery powered trimmer from the drugstore.

you can do your eyebrows and sideburns with, too.
View Quote

...and ear hair. There's a bunch of masochistic shit in this thread. $17.00
with free one day shipping from Amazon will get the #1 ranked waterproof trimmer made.

Fuck pulling my hair out....my father didn't raise a fool.

Link Posted: 4/12/2016 9:51:04 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

my best was 6 at once
View Quote
pics or GTFO

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top