Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 4/12/2016 9:51:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
There's an app for that...and it's painless.

http://www.body360.co.uk/shopimages/products/normal/WA-5560-500.jpg
View Quote

Be careful with this type it will/can/has blow the hair trimmings up into your sinuses and caused a sinus infection.
First timer noise hair trimmer had a huge virgin forest just 40 years old. Gift from the wife, she said use it
I went to town the day I got it. Sounded like wood chipper  slowing down to a stall then speeding up. Inside nose was as smooth as a snakes ass when I was done.

If you look down inside the cutting head it looks just like a wind tunnel with the blade blowing the scraps up and into the nose.  
It blew all the little hair scraps into my sinus, so 4 days later yellow mucus and a trip to doc for exam.  I didn't put two and two together so I never told him. He wrote me a script for antibiotics another 4 day still not better.  I hit the hot tub for a soak and flushed a snot ball that looked like a Brillo pad. The rest of the infection and hair deposit slid and scratched down my throat and that made me puke.
I was like WTF is that still had no clue until I started picking the snot ball apart and it was pointy little hair. Ahhhhhh fuck me
Felt so much better.
So be careful old men of
Link Posted: 4/12/2016 9:51:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
My beard whacker has a nose and ear trimmer attachment.

It's possibly one of the best things ever.
View Quote

Agreed.

Pulling those suckers out is a unique form of pain, almost equal to getting kicked in the balls.
Link Posted: 4/12/2016 9:57:40 PM EDT
[#3]
I know several old guys that let their mustache blossom from the nostrils.
Link Posted: 4/12/2016 10:00:11 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Be careful with this type it will/can/has blow the hair trimmings up into your sinuses and caused a sinus infection.

First timer noise hair trimmer had a huge virgin forest just 40 years old. Gift from the wife, she said use it

I went to town the day I got it. Sounded like wood chipper  slowing down to a stall then speeding up. Inside nose was as smooth as a snakes ass when I was done.

If you look down inside the cutting head it looks just like a wind tunnel with the blade blowing the scraps up and into the nose.  

It blew all the little hair scraps into my sinus, so 4 days later yellow mucus and a trip to doc for exam.  I didn't put two and two together so I never told him. He wrote me a script for antibiotics another 4 day still not better.  I hit the hot tub for a soak and flushed a snot ball that looked like a Brillo pad. The rest of the infection and hair deposit slid and scratched down my throat and that made me puke.

I was like WTF is that still had no clue until I started picking the snot ball apart and it was pointy little hair. Ahhhhhh fuck me

Felt so much better.

So be careful old men of
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Felt so much better.

So be careful old men of
I pinch off the other nostril and blow air out of the one I'm trimming....and I blow my nose when I'm finished.

Link Posted: 4/12/2016 10:03:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/12/2016 10:15:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Pulling your hose hair can kill you.

No shit, look it up.

Trim those bad boys.
Link Posted: 4/12/2016 10:26:36 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
That's why they make trimmers.
View Quote

No shit, who the fuck PLUCKS their nose hair?!  Do you pluck your hair for a haircut?  Surprised you dont get an infection.  

The inside of your nose NEEDS hair, you dont have to shave it!

Just go to Duluth Trading and get their manual nose hair trimmer.  No need for the electric ones.  And tweeze out your ear hairs.  Those dont hurt.

Now, your ballsack, you have to use a razor on.  Electric wont work on your testes satchel.
Link Posted: 4/13/2016 5:42:35 AM EDT
[#8]
pro tip.   dont use same trimmer for nose and nether regions
Link Posted: 4/13/2016 5:49:39 AM EDT
[#9]
It's the shoulder hair that gets me..feel like the dude from The Fly....oh...just one black hair...that's now sprouting a bushel of Grey's that are long as duck. I'm pretty hairless but on my shoulders...wtf.
Link Posted: 4/13/2016 6:04:52 AM EDT
[#10]
Electric rotary nose hair clipper, you need one.
Link Posted: 4/13/2016 6:22:20 AM EDT
[#11]
it's all fun and games until the roots get infected after you yank them instead of clipping them and your snot-locker gets blocked by a frigging ingrown hair or pimple...i learned not to yank them the hard way..... small pair of sharp scissors and clip once a week or so
Link Posted: 4/13/2016 6:41:49 AM EDT
[#12]
Mine are so long and tough I use them to floss the Oatmeal out of my false teeth
Link Posted: 4/13/2016 6:56:46 AM EDT
[#13]
Yup, it sucks, I swear I've pulled some that are 3/4" long too.  Hell, that's almost long enough to relocate to my head.  I have one hair that grows on my left ear too.  It's white and all curly.  It grows into my ear so I usually don't notice it until it starts brushing my ear when theres a breeze.  Then I feel around and there it is, in all of its glory.

Link Posted: 4/13/2016 8:33:06 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Some of them have a bulb on the root the size of a small onion.
View Quote

Getting old:   It's not for pussies.  
Link Posted: 4/13/2016 8:38:16 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Felt so much better.
So be careful old men of
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Felt so much better.
So be careful old men of

Fwiw- I think, maybe, you are supposed to not inhale, while using it.    
Link Posted: 4/13/2016 8:44:07 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
thy the battery powered nose hair clippers..... they work on ear hair also.

Roy
View Quote

Yeah but suck when the batteries wear down and it moves slow......OUCH !
Link Posted: 4/13/2016 8:46:44 AM EDT
[#17]
I have so much nose and ear hair that I have to lay newspapers on the floor to catch all the clipped hairs.
Link Posted: 4/13/2016 8:46:52 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Some of them have a bulb on the root the size of a small onion.
View Quote

I laughed hard at this, thanks.
Link Posted: 4/13/2016 8:53:56 AM EDT
[#19]
Save those nose hairs and send them into Bosley for future hair restorations.  
Link Posted: 4/13/2016 8:54:17 AM EDT
[#20]
What I can't understand is how can an ear or nose hair grow so damn fast? Nothing there one day then the next day there is one hair almost an inch long that seemingly grew out overnight.
Link Posted: 4/13/2016 9:04:57 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
What I can't understand is how can an ear or nose hair grow so damn fast? Nothing there one day then the next day there is one hair almost an inch long that seemingly grew out overnight.
View Quote

This IS one of life's great mysteries.
Link Posted: 4/13/2016 9:15:33 AM EDT
[#22]
Ears and eyebrows next. Sissy

I think you can tarzan off of one of my eyebrow monsters.

Ask my wife, lol
Link Posted: 4/13/2016 9:22:33 AM EDT
[#23]
I started doing that at about 30.   Easy to stay with it now.
Link Posted: 4/13/2016 9:25:32 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
You get used to it.I'll grab 3 or 4 and yank them out while I'm driving down the road  
View Quote

I do that too - much less painful than that rotating tool, or the wife pulling out "Just this one long one"
with the tweezers.
Link Posted: 4/13/2016 9:28:11 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
You get used to it.I'll grab 3 or 4 and yank them out while I'm driving down the road  
View Quote

Yep. I can yank a cluster of them with the wife's pluckers and not even flinch.
Link Posted: 4/13/2016 9:33:11 AM EDT
[#26]
https://www.sharecare.com/health/healthy-nose/danger-of-pulling-nose-hairs

use a trimmer guys....  manliness is nothing if you get an infected follicle that leads directly to your brain...
Link Posted: 4/13/2016 9:38:13 AM EDT
[#27]

I do that shit all the time. Once I pulled one out that I swear was all the way up by my eye and had grown so long it was tickling my mustache. Having a mustache really makes it obvious when the nose hairs are getting long, because the stache starts intertwining with them and makes your nose tickle. Then it's time to start plucking.

Link Posted: 4/13/2016 9:39:35 AM EDT
[#28]
Seems like every time I get a year older, I get hair in a new place.

Link Posted: 4/13/2016 9:40:12 AM EDT
[#29]
Electric trimmer for the win- mines got that miniature hedge trimmer blade.

After a session, I can hear better, see better, and breath better.

Link Posted: 4/13/2016 9:41:18 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I stopped doing that years ago because everytime I did that it seemed like in a couple of weeks two to three hairs were now growing out of the original single haired follicle!!

Link Posted: 4/13/2016 9:42:17 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

That's nothing.  Wait till you start pissing on your own balls.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/13/2016 10:40:50 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Felt so much better.
So be careful old men of

I think slow constant air out of the nose is the key to overcome the leaf blower effect.

If I can help just one person it makes all this typing worth it.
Link Posted: 4/13/2016 10:41:04 AM EDT
[#33]
Guess I'm a wus, I use scissors and my beard trimmer.
Painless grooming, how does it work?
Link Posted: 4/13/2016 10:42:03 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
There comes a point in every man's life when he has to "do what you have to do".....

And that thing......is pull about a bushel of nose hairs out.  Seriously, WTF.....when did I All of a sudden get this much hair?

I think I could  crochet a sweater out of all this hair. And my ears?, don't get me started on that.

I think all the hair from my forehead hairline has relocated itself to other parts of my body.

Eyes are still tearing up.
View Quote

Leave 'em there young chicks  dig nose hair.
Link Posted: 4/13/2016 10:44:04 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
There comes a point in every man's life when he has to "do what you have to do".....

And that thing......is pull about a bushel of nose hairs out.  Seriously, WTF.....when did I All of a sudden get this much hair?

I think I could  crochet a sweater out of all this hair. And my ears?, don't get me started on that.

I think all the hair from my forehead hairline has relocated itself to other parts of my body.

Eyes are still tearing up.
View Quote

What, no matching ear hair?  Wait a few years and you will have both.

ETA - I just noticed you did make an ear nose remark - need to wake up before wading into GD, still early on the West coast.

Link Posted: 4/13/2016 11:19:27 AM EDT
[#36]

Yep, well worth the investment.
Link Posted: 4/13/2016 11:20:48 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

Came to post this
Link Posted: 4/13/2016 11:25:45 AM EDT
[#38]
why would someone pull hair out instead of trimming it with a small pair of scissors?

technology yo
Link Posted: 4/13/2016 11:30:42 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

This!

I know they are too long when they start to tickle the outside rim of my nostril. Then I just dig in and grab a few and yank 'em out!

Link Posted: 4/13/2016 11:33:09 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
That's nothing.  Wait till you start pissing sitting on your own balls.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/13/2016 11:34:27 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

View Quote
It gets worse.  

ETA:  It seems that my Finnish friend has the same problem I do.  

Link Posted: 4/13/2016 11:35:28 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 4/13/2016 11:41:59 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Heh.

The white ones are the best.
View Quote

They grow back faster than all the others
Link Posted: 4/13/2016 11:42:53 AM EDT
[#44]
I used to love to pull my battle buddy's nose hairs out a handful at a time.  Good stuff - you're entering into your glory days!
Link Posted: 4/13/2016 11:45:21 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
We old guys are overcharged with manliness.  The testosterone coursing through our veins, our well-earned and massive knowledge base, and our smoldering heterosexuality which thrills our wives and makes them the envy of all their friends can only be contained by just so much awesomeness.

To counteract this overload of maleness, our bodies have one and only one last course of action.......it grows nose hair.
View Quote

not quite, some of us decide to use our testosterone to grow hair, others of us use it for a more important purpose.
Link Posted: 4/13/2016 11:46:21 AM EDT
[#46]
the pain is better than walking around looking like you have a fucking caterpiller sticking out of your nostrils and ear holes!
Link Posted: 4/13/2016 11:46:35 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
It gets worse.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It gets worse.  

Nope, not yet, but you made me worry. Actually, I read that sitting part from Good Ole AR15.com years ago and I almost died laughing. I´m not laughing anymore, even though, I haven´t sit on my balls yet. BTW, do you have any estimates when it is predictable? I´m 46.

Getting old sucks.

MN
Link Posted: 4/13/2016 11:49:37 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
I know several old guys that let their mustache blossom from the nostrils.
View Quote

I just braid mine.
Link Posted: 4/13/2016 11:52:45 AM EDT
[#49]
Guess I missed out on all this nose and ear hair.
Link Posted: 4/13/2016 11:54:29 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
We old guys are overcharged with manliness.  The testosterone coursing through our veins, our well-earned and massive knowledge base, and our smoldering heterosexuality which thrills our wives and makes them the envy of all their friends can only be contained by just so much awesomeness.

To counteract this overload of maleness, our bodies have one and only one last course of action.......it grows nose hair.
View Quote

this.......and just shave the rest.....comb overs are pathetic.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top