Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 11/26/2002 11:19:52 PM EDT
The dead are returning to life and attacking the living in [url=www.zombieworld.net/]Wildwood, New Jersey![/url] Woo hoo! Anyone been there before?
Link Posted: 11/26/2002 11:51:39 PM EDT
This of course poses the question of what is the best all around Zombie killing weapon for the post nuclear holocaust? I figure they're already undead, so to keep them down you're gonna need something large caliber to litteraly blow them apart. My first thought was a shotgun with slugs, but ammo capacity is an issue with waves of zombies comming at you. The more that I think about it, Zombie killing must be the rationale behind the .50 Beowulf carbines that everyone is buying; that big round will blow limbs clean off. Dammit, now I gotta get one of those too.
Link Posted: 11/26/2002 11:52:11 PM EDT
Sounds like a job for the AR15.com army.
Link Posted: 11/26/2002 11:54:46 PM EDT
I could be there in a couple of hours but, alas they are closed for the season. [:(]
Link Posted: 11/27/2002 1:07:20 AM EDT
I got a great big pointed fang Which is my Zomby Toof My right foot is bigger than my other one is Like a reg'lar Zomby Hoof If I raid your dormitorium Don't try to remain aloof... I might snatch you up screamin' through the window all nekkid An' do it to you on the roof
Link Posted: 11/27/2002 2:49:12 AM EDT
[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/Adam%5FWhite%2Fpubimage%2Ejpg[/img]
Top Top