Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/26/2002 11:19:52 PM EDT
The dead are returning to life and attacking the living in [url=www.zombieworld.net/]Wildwood, New Jersey![/url]

Woo hoo! Anyone been there before?
Link Posted: 11/26/2002 11:51:39 PM EDT
[#1]
This of course poses the question of what is the best all around Zombie killing weapon for the post nuclear holocaust?  

I figure they're already undead, so to keep them down you're gonna need something large caliber to litteraly blow them apart.  My first thought was a shotgun with slugs, but ammo capacity is an issue with waves of zombies comming at you. The more that I think about it, Zombie killing must be the rationale behind the .50 Beowulf carbines that everyone is buying; that big round will blow limbs clean off.  

Dammit, now I gotta get one of those too.
Link Posted: 11/26/2002 11:52:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Sounds like a job for the AR15.com army.
Link Posted: 11/26/2002 11:54:46 PM EDT
[#3]
I could be there in a couple of hours but, alas they are closed for the season. [:(]
Link Posted: 11/27/2002 1:07:20 AM EDT
[#4]
I got a great big pointed fang
Which is my Zomby Toof
My right foot is bigger than my other one is
Like a reg'lar Zomby Hoof
If I raid your dormitorium
Don't try to remain aloof...
I might snatch you up screamin' through the window all nekkid
An' do it to you on the roof
Link Posted: 11/27/2002 2:49:12 AM EDT
[#5]
[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/Adam%5FWhite%2Fpubimage%2Ejpg[/img]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top