Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 11/15/2002 1:24:36 PM EDT
[url=www.tombstonetumbleweed.com/pdf/tumblenov1402.pdf]Is There Evidence to Support the Need for a Border Militia?[/url] (PDF FORMAT!) Read this - It's pissing off a bunch of people, and making a lot more very happy.
I know we must be upsetting your senses. Good, it worked! We succeeded in our goal of bringing attention to the propblem, not to this newspaper. It's the problem I told a reporter from the Arizona Star. I know I am taking a big chance even talking with a reporter from the Star or any major media source. I can't wait to see how my words and ideas are twisted into the evil ideology. Some in the media would label recent militia border patrol groups in a negative light.
View Quote
Interesting. I wonder how much coverage outside of Southern Arizona this will attract.
Link Posted: 11/15/2002 1:42:24 PM EDT
It works for me... but then, I'm already in my POD. [):)]
Link Posted: 11/16/2002 10:51:19 AM EDT
BTT
Link Posted: 11/16/2002 11:41:29 AM EDT
I think it sounds great!...I am now looking at Ranch Rescue, this looks like a great group!, Looks like a great way to save some tax dollars, promote neighbors helping neighbors, and doing something about the prob's we have along the U.S./Mex line...I hope they dont cave in.
Top Top