Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/15/2002 1:24:36 PM EDT
[url=www.tombstonetumbleweed.com/pdf/tumblenov1402.pdf]Is There Evidence to Support the Need for a Border Militia?[/url] (PDF FORMAT!)

Read this - It's pissing off a bunch of people, and making a lot more very happy.
I know we must be upsetting your senses.  Good, it worked!  We succeeded in our goal of bringing attention to the propblem, not to this newspaper.  It's the problem I told a reporter from the Arizona Star.  I know I am taking a big chance even talking with a reporter from the Star or any major media source.  I can't wait to see how my words and ideas are twisted into the evil ideology.  Some in the media would label recent militia border patrol groups in a negative light.
View Quote
 Interesting.  I wonder how much coverage outside of Southern Arizona this will attract.
Link Posted: 11/15/2002 1:42:24 PM EDT
[#1]
It works for me... but then, I'm already in my POD.  [):)]
Link Posted: 11/16/2002 10:51:19 AM EDT
[#2]
BTT
Link Posted: 11/16/2002 11:41:29 AM EDT
[#3]
I think it sounds great!...I am now looking at Ranch Rescue, this looks like a great group!, Looks like a great way to save some tax dollars, promote neighbors helping neighbors, and doing something about the prob's we have along the U.S./Mex line...I hope they dont cave in.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top