Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/4/2002 11:59:26 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/4/2002 12:00:49 PM EDT by BlammO]
I call it "Sack O' Spaghetti" because it fell out of the container inside the bag. [img]www.ShipItToU.com/images/special/TodaysLunch.jpg[/img] Sorry, no firearm in the picture because they're not allowed at the office, so I'll post a separate pic: [img]www.ShipItToU.com/images/special/SA45s.jpg[/img] [Edited to fix the links -- doh!]
Link Posted: 9/4/2002 12:26:57 PM EDT
looks appetising! Hey you coming to the 3 gun match this weekend?
Link Posted: 9/4/2002 12:37:19 PM EDT
BlammO, that pesky little "No Firearms" rule/law.. doesnt apply to you... Go a head and take your beloved pieces of steal out to the office... if anyone says anything just ... < no dont shoot them... > < as you can see I need a new job and I wanna make sure your company has an opening before I go apply [;)] >
Link Posted: 9/4/2002 1:11:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/4/2002 1:13:24 PM EDT by BlammO]
Mike, Sundays are usually pretty packed for me, but I'm already ahead of ya. I'm working on rearranging things so I can be there this time. I've been really wanting to do that because I have so darn much fun at the tactical rifle matches! Right after I slurped all that spaghetti down, I realized I should have included some of my other office decor in the picture: [img]www.ShipItToU.com/images/special/BlammOLaptop.jpg[/img] [img]www.ShipItToU.com/images/special/BlammODoor.jpg[/img] Both are victims of [b]MatthewQ[/b]'s Central Texas shoot. Dang, that was fun! [b]Cluster[/b], I completely forgot that company policies don't apply to me. I ignore the others, why should I obey that one?! [;)] [Edited because I screw up every ^#*&@ post!!]
Link Posted: 9/4/2002 1:18:08 PM EDT
I need one of those doors for my office space.
Link Posted: 9/4/2002 1:19:54 PM EDT
Damn looks y'all had fun. I am not sure if this is good news or not but, the 3 gun is this saturday. Hope you can make it!
Link Posted: 9/4/2002 1:42:56 PM EDT
I briefly considered putting the door on eBay. [:)] Mike, woo hoo! I should have paid more attention to the email. This should get me out of rebuilding a server against my will!
Link Posted: 9/4/2002 2:46:25 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/4/2002 4:18:35 PM EDT
More evidence of the Central Texas shoot. This stuff went to the shredder at the steel yard. They don't pay extra for pre-digested material, though: Washing machine [img]www.ShipItToU.com/images/special/WashMach.jpg[/img] And what's left of a water heater (I had to ask what it was): [img]www.ShipItToU.com/images/special/WaterHtr1.jpg[/img] [img]www.ShipItToU.com/images/special/WaterHtr2.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 9/4/2002 4:22:35 PM EDT
And just in case you were wondering, here's the dinner pic. Celta Borchers 12mm black powder pistola, Spiderco Delica and a pair of Schwan's supreme pizzas: [img]www.ShipItToU.com/images/special/TonightsDinner.jpg[/img] Arrrrgh! I'm out of control. Must . . . stop . . . posting . . . crap. [%|]
Link Posted: 9/4/2002 4:32:21 PM EDT
Nice desk top water fountain..... Do you find it more calming than the shooting?
Link Posted: 9/4/2002 5:40:16 PM EDT
Fountain make BlammO [size=2]very angry. [/size=2][size=3] Must go[/size=3] [size=4][b]shoot[/b] something! [:(!][/size=4]
Link Posted: 9/4/2002 6:27:04 PM EDT
I B 1 V D P [b]In Before 1gunrunner's Vomit Patio Dog Pic[/b]
Top Top