Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/4/2002 11:59:26 AM EDT
I call it "Sack O' Spaghetti" because it fell out of the container inside the bag.
[img]www.ShipItToU.com/images/special/TodaysLunch.jpg[/img]

Sorry, no firearm in the picture because they're not allowed at the office, so I'll post a separate pic:
[img]www.ShipItToU.com/images/special/SA45s.jpg[/img]
[Edited to fix the links -- doh!]
Link Posted: 9/4/2002 12:26:57 PM EDT
[#1]
looks appetising! Hey you coming to the 3 gun match this weekend?
Link Posted: 9/4/2002 12:37:19 PM EDT
[#2]
BlammO,

that pesky little "No Firearms" rule/law.. doesnt apply to you...

Go a head and take your beloved pieces of steal out to the office...

if anyone says anything just ... < no dont shoot them... >

< as you can see I need a new job and I wanna make sure your company has an opening before I go apply [;)] >
Link Posted: 9/4/2002 1:11:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Mike, Sundays are usually pretty packed for me, but I'm already ahead of ya.  I'm working on rearranging things so I can be there this time.  I've been really wanting to do that because I have so darn much fun at the tactical rifle matches!

Right after I slurped all that spaghetti down, I realized I should have included some of my other office decor in the picture:
[img]www.ShipItToU.com/images/special/BlammOLaptop.jpg[/img] [img]www.ShipItToU.com/images/special/BlammODoor.jpg[/img]

Both are victims of [b]MatthewQ[/b]'s Central Texas shoot.  Dang, that was fun!

[b]Cluster[/b], I completely forgot that company policies don't apply to me.  I ignore the others, why should I obey that one?! [;)]

[Edited because I screw up every ^#*&@ post!!]
Link Posted: 9/4/2002 1:18:08 PM EDT
[#4]
I need one of those doors for my office space.
Link Posted: 9/4/2002 1:19:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Damn looks y'all had fun. I am not sure if this is good  news or not but, the 3 gun is this saturday. Hope you can make it!
Link Posted: 9/4/2002 1:42:56 PM EDT
[#6]
I briefly considered putting the door on eBay. [:)]

Mike, woo hoo!  I should have paid more attention to the email.  This should get me out of rebuilding a server against my will!
Link Posted: 9/4/2002 2:46:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/4/2002 4:18:35 PM EDT
[#8]
More evidence of the Central Texas shoot.  This stuff went to the shredder at the steel yard.  They don't pay extra for pre-digested material, though:

Washing machine
[img]www.ShipItToU.com/images/special/WashMach.jpg[/img]

And what's left of a water heater (I had to ask what it was):
[img]www.ShipItToU.com/images/special/WaterHtr1.jpg[/img] [img]www.ShipItToU.com/images/special/WaterHtr2.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 9/4/2002 4:22:35 PM EDT
[#9]
And just in case you were wondering, here's the dinner pic.  Celta Borchers 12mm black powder pistola, Spiderco Delica and a pair of Schwan's supreme pizzas:
[img]www.ShipItToU.com/images/special/TonightsDinner.jpg[/img]

Arrrrgh!  I'm out of control.  Must . . . stop . . . posting . . . crap.  [%|]
Link Posted: 9/4/2002 4:32:21 PM EDT
[#10]
Nice desk top water fountain.....

Do you find it more calming than the shooting?
Link Posted: 9/4/2002 5:40:16 PM EDT
[#11]
Fountain make BlammO [size=2]very angry. [/size=2][size=3] Must go[/size=3] [size=4][b]shoot[/b] something! [:(!][/size=4]
Link Posted: 9/4/2002 6:27:04 PM EDT
[#12]
I
B
V
D
P

[b]In Before 1gunrunner's Vomit Patio Dog Pic[/b]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top