Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 8/18/2002 9:21:03 PM EDT
u can pick up a fansub (by fans for fans) here [url]http://www.animemetropolis.com/kodocha/main.html[/url] its directed by beat takahasi he also has done alot of really cool yakuza movies summery from the IMDB Plot Summary for Battle Royale (2000) Students are taken to a small isolated island with a map, food and various arms. They have to fight each other three days long until the last one remains and are forced to wear a special collar which will explode when they break a rule.
Link Posted: 8/18/2002 9:37:51 PM EDT
That sounds awesome. I've heard of this movie. There's another foreign movie, French one, that's a really depraved movie about lesbians, one that will never ever be shown on a US screen. But I forget the name. I bring it up, because it's usually mentioned in the same sentence as Battle Royale.
Link Posted: 8/19/2002 7:06:22 AM EDT
yeah i wish i could remember the name of that one also btw for thsoe of you who have no clue what a fan sub is its when a group of fans take a video that has been unlincsed for distro in there country and subtitle it them self.
Link Posted: 8/19/2002 7:50:53 AM EDT
I'll second that on Battle Royale.. Fantastic, sick movie.. If you have an open mind and don't get your panties in a twist on a daily basis, you should run out and rent it. I think the other movie you're talking about is "Boise Moi", right? I think that translates as "rape me" but don't take my word for it..
Link Posted: 8/19/2002 11:11:36 AM EDT
Yes, that's the one Ahab. Thanks. Rent 'em both for Family Film Nite.
Link Posted: 8/19/2002 12:04:52 PM EDT
Top Top