Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 8/6/2002 9:27:53 AM EDT
SOF mag is on your store shelf now. GO BUY IT!! [url]http://www.sofmag.com/story1.html[/url] They have part II of "Bolt Actions speak louder than words" The story of Canadian Snipers in Afganistan.. Canadians even made the front page!!! Resplendent in their GREEN CADPAT cammo!( you can see it on their home page) The funny thing is that the Canadian Forces received shipment of their new Desert Cams.....one week before they came home from Afganistan. However they did not ship it out to our troops as they knew it would not get into the field in time..... Only in Canada!!!
Link Posted: 8/6/2002 9:38:34 AM EDT
Maybe Canada should think about issuing their Urban camo to it's Hockey teams...then, they might be able to get to the Cup finals again. I guess it's tough losing to the Carolina Hurricanes in the semi's and have no real explanation why...snicker..snicker.[;D] I'm just kidding...you remind me of my grandmother who would always harp on how good I was on my high school football team, to anyone who would listen. Gotta love loyalty. Again..I'm just joking. [b][blue]NAKED[/blue][/b]
Link Posted: 8/6/2002 3:27:20 PM EDT
No problem naked... Yes I am proud of our boys!! However I am disgusted by the way my government treats them!
Top Top