Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 7/7/2002 1:24:16 AM EDT
Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms, that is. [url]www.ccrkba.org[/url] Are they a good outfit?
Link Posted: 7/7/2002 1:58:56 AM EDT
They seem OK to me, they blew the whistle on those assholes in San Francisco giving free rent to the anti-gunners at the county hospital up there.
Link Posted: 7/7/2002 10:13:47 AM EDT
During the I-676 gun control initiative here in WA, they were very effective. That was five years ago, though, and I haven't seen them accomplish much since then. IIRC, the founder is a convicted felon. There was something in the news a couple of years ago about his lobbyist pushing for a change in the CCW laws which would have allowed the guy to get a permit.
Link Posted: 7/7/2002 10:49:38 AM EDT
They were the principal sponsor to put a RKBA amendment to the Calif. constitution back in 1988, or thereabouts. I belong to that group also. They are quite active in behind the scenes of 2nd Amend rights.
Link Posted: 7/7/2002 11:03:21 AM EDT
Originally Posted By prk: They seem OK to me, they blew the whistle on those assholes in San Francisco giving free rent to the anti-gunners at the county hospital up there.
View Quote
Give credit where it's due--the majority of the work on that one was done by [url=http://www.ninehundred.com/~equalccw/]Jim March[/url]
Link Posted: 7/7/2002 6:34:15 PM EDT
So, it's worthwhile to join?
Top Top