Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/7/2002 1:24:16 AM EDT
Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms, that is.

[url]www.ccrkba.org[/url]

Are they a good outfit?
Link Posted: 7/7/2002 1:58:56 AM EDT
[#1]
They seem OK to me, they blew the whistle on those assholes in San Francisco giving free rent to the anti-gunners at the county hospital up there.
Link Posted: 7/7/2002 10:13:47 AM EDT
[#2]
During the I-676 gun control initiative here in WA, they were very effective.  That was five years ago, though, and I haven't seen them accomplish much since then.

IIRC, the founder is a convicted felon.  There was something in the news a couple of years ago about his lobbyist pushing for a change in the CCW laws which would have allowed the guy to get a permit.
Link Posted: 7/7/2002 10:49:38 AM EDT
[#3]
They were the principal sponsor to put a RKBA amendment to the Calif. constitution back in 1988, or thereabouts. I belong to that group also. They are quite active in behind the scenes of 2nd Amend rights.
Link Posted: 7/7/2002 11:03:21 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
They seem OK to me, they blew the whistle on those assholes in San Francisco giving free rent to the anti-gunners at the county hospital up there.
View Quote

Give credit where it's due--the majority of the work on that one was done by [url=http://www.ninehundred.com/~equalccw/]Jim March[/url]
Link Posted: 7/7/2002 6:34:15 PM EDT
[#5]
So, it's worthwhile to join?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top