BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/27/2002 1:50:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
[B]DO YOUR PART![/B] A Pole has been added.
Please go to the first page and [B]VOTE[/B]
It's the American thing to do!
[B][S]God[/S] bless you all![/B]
View Quote

Keep "Under God" in the Pledge : 63%  

Remove "Under God" from the Pledge : 16%  

Add "Can't We All Just Get Along" to the Pledge : 5%  

The current 9th Court ruling will be over turned : 11%  

Hubba Hubba, Rosie O'Donnel gives me a CHUBBIE : 5%  
---------------------------------------------

So far, the [B]"Keep "Under God" in the Pledge"[/B] has it. No big surprise

It's the 5% vote for [B]"Hubba Hubba, Rosie O'Donnel gives me a CHUBBIE"[/B] that's freaking me out!
Link Posted: 6/27/2002 2:00:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I almost hate to do this, but here goes...  This is gonna hurt...

Seems like every "downtrodden so and so (PC) says "F%&k everybody but MEEEEEEE!!!!!"

That's where it seems to be going....

Threefiftynone says, "God, Guts, & Guns....I'll stick with the Big Three!!!"  They have gotten me where I am today"  No Welfare, no Foodsamps, no bullshit.....  well maybe just a bushel and a peck of the bullshit.....

When I was 5, I told my daddy I wanted a go cart...  That rotten bastard said "Me too..."

A couple of years later, I told daddy I wanted a dirt bike..."Here's a lawnmower...  turn it into a dirtbike..."

When I turned that Snapper walk behind into a ragged out XR75 that needed a chain and sprocket set to run more than 15 yards(neighbor's yards, mind you)without throwing the chain, of course I asked the old man for some cash...

"Go to the bank and get a loan.  They will want a down payment, and collateral..."

I think I was 10 years old when he told me that...

My mother tells me he was too hard on us....

25 years later, I am making my own way in the world, as the rest of my siblings are today.  

I thank my daddy every time I talk to him for "being too hard on us".

The more I think about these "politically correct" people, the more pissed off I get...

These "titty babies" are sucking all of us hard working, responsible people dry...

You know they are gonna try to get some money out of this fiasco..

Are they gonna demand the money not have "In God We Trust" anywhere on it???

I doubt it...

Fuck Em ....

And get a grip...

around their neck...

One Nation, Under God.

With Liberty and Justice for All....

Can You Say "Rant"???

I knew you could...
View Quote

[b]EXCELLENT![/B]

If they awarded a Pulitzer for Rants, you'd be in the money!
Link Posted: 6/27/2002 2:40:55 PM EDT
[#3]
The Reject wrote:

[size=4]Deist does NOT mean Christian, Einstein.[/size=4]

Deists have a hard time swallowing the miracles of Jesus - Thomas Jefferson certainly felt this way. Jefferson was indeed an atheist, but his friendship with Adams (a Unitarian deist) oftentimes moved him back and forth between deism and atheism.

Deists believe that God is no longer active in the world, and hasn't been for quite some time. In other words, he got things rolling along, and then kinda left mankind to it's own devices.

[size=4]Know your facts.[/size=4]

View Quote

Uh pardon me. I know what it means.
If you will follow the threads, you will see the original poster said they were non believers, I was saying BS they are DEISTS, I didn't say they were christian .

Benjamin
Link Posted: 6/27/2002 3:46:08 PM EDT
[#4]
I pledge allegience to myself. And @#$# the rest of you. If you want something from me I better get more in return. And don't tread on me.  I'll rob from the downtroden.  And make my pockets fat. All @ your cost.   So give me you womenz and give me your wine.  I'll bend them over and they'll show me a good time.
This is the new american way.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top