Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 5/26/2002 2:23:27 PM EDT
[url]http://abcnews.go.com/sections/scitech/CuttingEdge/cuttingedge020524.html[/url] Ive been thinking about something along these lines for awhile now and rven sketched one out on paper once... my thought was to mount one of those R/C AR15s on top that ive seen here the ones mounted on the tripod and you can move the gun around and a camera would look through the scope. Ive never gotten over how to change mags though I guess it would be a good application for the beta C a person could sit in a small control room and do everything out of harms way I was thinking more long range though like 1 mile or more Ive always wanted to do that to an R/C truck but cant figure out how you would contol it the radio just wouldnt reach. well what do you think>?
Link Posted: 5/26/2002 2:30:48 PM EDT
Ideas been played with years , has one really large achilles heel , the system is quite suspectable to braod-spectrum radio frequency jamming . To get around the problems requires a large amount of radio equipment using a radio frequency hopping setup . Maybe they've finally gotten it in a small enough package now .
Link Posted: 5/26/2002 2:41:02 PM EDT
Better yet, put a belt fed upper on it.
Link Posted: 5/26/2002 4:51:21 PM EDT
^^^ for prime time
Top Top