Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 4/26/2002 6:30:33 AM EDT
HB 3 Alcoholic Beverage Consumption [b]or Possession of Open or Unsealed Container[/b] Expanding a prohibition against consumption of an alcoholic beverage while driving a motor vehicle on a highway to include the driver's consumption in a motor vehicle that is not being driven; prohibiting a [b]passenger[/b] from possessing an open container containing an alcoholic beverage or consuming an alcoholic beverage under specified circumstances; providing that specified violations are civil offenses; providing for the issuance of a specified citation; providing for the jurisdiction of the District Court for specified violations; etc. TR, Section 21-903, CP, Section 4-401(10)(x) and (xi), and CR, Section 10-101(a)-amended and CP, Section 4-401(10)(xii) and CR, Sections 10-113 through 10-117-added EFFECTIVE SEPTEMBER 30, 2002
View Quote
So if I drive into Maryland with cooler in my trunk, containing say an unsealed bottle of vodka, does that constitute a violation? I just love the Maryland Gov [whacko]
Link Posted: 4/26/2002 10:07:52 PM EDT
wont they ever stop???? DAMN, glendenning! every other day he's signing a law more rediculous than the one before it!!! im so glad i moved out of MD. i have lost all faith in Md govt. because the state is so small all some asshole needs to do is win the poor/innercity/welfare/housing project/crackmomma vote and he wins the whole state. what do you expect out of a state that hasnt had a republican governor since Spiro Agnew!!! i still cant figure out why the citizens of MD would elect 2 non-MDers into the governors office!!! if sauerbrey had won the election things in Md would be a lot different!!!!
Top Top