Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/8/2010 8:41:41 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 8:44:46 PM EDT
Might as well add 4 years to that if the GOP can't pull it's head out.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 8:50:07 PM EDT
Originally Posted By FDC:

Unless Romney or Palin are the candidate I don't see how zero could win. I doubt zero will work with a majority GOP legislature like Clinton did.

Link Posted: 9/8/2010 8:51:07 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 8:51:26 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Mattl:

Unless Romney or Palin are the candidate I don't see how zero could win. I doubt zero will work with a majority GOP legislature like Clinton did.

That's the problem. No viable candidate wants to stand up and be leader of the party.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 9:00:41 PM EDT

That's the problem. No viable candidate wants to stand up and be leader of the party.

Paul Ryan seems the most palatable so far. Nobody knows who the hell Gov. Pawlenty and Daniels are, nor do they really care it seems. Everyone else fits firmly in the damaged goods category.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 9:04:43 PM EDT

Paul Ryan seems the most palatable so far. Nobody knows who the hell Gov. Pawlenty and Daniels are, nor do they really care it seems. Everyone else fits firmly in the damaged goods category.

We'll see. I guess I'll keep an open mind and wait and see who can stand out and challenge the guy in DC.
Top Top