Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/12/2002 3:46:13 PM EDT
Trying to find out what states honor my wash state concealed weapons permit. is there a web site that can give me more info?? Thanks
Link Posted: 3/12/2002 4:02:58 PM EDT
All the info you want on this is at [url]www.packing.org[/url] Aviator [img]www.milpubs.com/aviator.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 3/12/2002 4:07:12 PM EDT
Aviator is right. [url]www.packing.org/state/index.jsp/washington[/url] Go to the bottom of the page and it shows: Idaho Indiana Kentucky Michigan Montana Utah Virginia Of course, it's always a good idea to check with the state police of whatever state you're traveling to just to confirm and find out about any peculiarities in state law.
Link Posted: 3/12/2002 4:18:38 PM EDT
thanks for the quick reply guys. I was hoping Oregan was on the list but its not. Thanks again
Link Posted: 3/12/2002 5:00:00 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Wash-Ar15: thanks for the quick reply guys. I was hoping Oregan was on the list but its not. Thanks again
View Quote
Nope - they never have but, you can get an Or CWP.
Link Posted: 3/12/2002 6:18:20 PM EDT
Vermont does too. [:D] Also, Wyoming does. I know, their law technically says the card must be issued in a different manner from how WA does it (state police instead of by county, IIRC), but they don't give a damn about that kind of nitpicking.
Link Posted: 3/13/2002 2:39:41 AM EDT
There's a mail list for Washington state CCW issues at [url]http://groups.yahoo.com/group/wa-ccw/[/url]. Lot's of good information there. Also, if you don't already have it, Dave Workman's "Washington State Gun Rights And Responsibilities" booklet is a good read for Washington state residents and well worth the $6.95 it costs.
Top Top