Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/12/2002 3:46:13 PM EDT
Trying to find out what states honor my wash state concealed weapons permit. is there a web site that can give me more info??

Thanks
Link Posted: 3/12/2002 4:02:58 PM EDT
[#1]
All the info you want on this is at [url]www.packing.org[/url]

Aviator  [img]www.milpubs.com/aviator.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 3/12/2002 4:07:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Aviator is right.

[url]www.packing.org/state/index.jsp/washington[/url]

Go to the bottom of the page and it shows:
Idaho
Indiana
Kentucky
Michigan
Montana
Utah
Virginia

Of course, it's always a good idea to check with the state police of whatever state you're traveling to just to confirm and find out about any peculiarities in state law.
Link Posted: 3/12/2002 4:18:38 PM EDT
[#3]
thanks for the quick reply guys.

I was hoping Oregan was on the list but its not.

Thanks again
Link Posted: 3/12/2002 5:00:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
thanks for the quick reply guys.

I was hoping Oregan was on the list but its not.

Thanks again
View Quote

Nope - they never have but, you can get an Or CWP.
Link Posted: 3/12/2002 6:18:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Vermont does too. [:D]

Also, Wyoming does.  I know, their law technically says the card must be issued in a different manner from how WA does it (state police instead of by county, IIRC), but they don't give a damn about that kind of nitpicking.
Link Posted: 3/13/2002 2:39:41 AM EDT
[#6]
There's a mail list for Washington state CCW issues at [url]http://groups.yahoo.com/group/wa-ccw/[/url].

Lot's of good information there. Also, if you don't already have it, Dave Workman's "Washington State Gun Rights And Responsibilities" booklet is a good read for Washington state residents and well worth the $6.95 it costs.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top