Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 1/1/2006 2:20:13 PM EDT
I saw a preview for this somewhere (can't remember where) and honestly, I thought it looked stupid. Mostly based on the fact that almost none of the origional cast was in it. However, being the compulsive buyer that I am, I picked up a copy from best buy when I was in there.

I went into the movie expecting it to be over done, like they strived to make it exactly like the previous 3, but it actually ended up beign a pretty good and funny movie. If you liked any of the American Pie movies, this one shouldn't dissapointed you too much.

Would I buy it again? Probably, but I'm a 19 and enjoy funny, odd, movies.

I give it 3.5 stars
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 5:20:23 PM EDT
Fun-Fact: they are releasing an "unrated" version of it, AKA a version you couldnt see in theatres. Ironically, that doesnt make any sense because no one saw ANY version of it in theatres. Thank god for straight-to-video.
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 5:32:02 PM EDT
I liked it. They could have used Ginger Lynn better though. Maybe have her sexually initiate the campers.

I got the unrated version, the Ginger Lynn sex video extra is hilarious.
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 6:40:08 PM EDT
I'm glad it doesn't suck since I just love Eugene Levy in that series.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 11:15:41 AM EDT
Yeah, I also bought the unrated version...I won't buy a "rated" version of anything that has the option of unrated. LOL, too much to miss.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 11:33:36 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Wipeout:
Yeah, I also bought the unrated version...I won't buy a "rated" version of anything that has the option of unrated. LOL, too much to miss.

I watch the R rated version of Team America.
There are a few things, I can miss...
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 4:46:55 PM EDT
The dark-skinned band chick was fucking HOT.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 3:21:28 AM EDT
I haven't seen any of these American Pie movies. From watching the trailers they seem to be today's version of "Porky's."
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 3:54:52 AM EDT
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 1:28:41 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Burley:

and who would that be?
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 6:06:30 PM EDT
I liked it alot. I was put off by Stiffleres brother in the first scene, his lines mad no sense and seemed forced but after that he did a good job. It was a fun movie and the chicks were quite hot.

Steve
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 10:06:09 PM EDT

Originally Posted By MauserMark:

Originally Posted By Burley:

and who would that be?

She would be "Chloe" in the movie... she can be found here..

-d
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 1:00:47 PM EDT
you can't forget the "SHERMANATOR"as well is in band camp. C'mon guys it was funny
Top Top