Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/1/2006 2:20:13 PM EDT
I saw a preview for this somewhere (can't remember where) and honestly, I thought it looked stupid. Mostly based on the fact that almost none of the origional cast was in it. However, being the compulsive buyer that I am, I picked up a copy from best buy when I was in there.

I went into the movie expecting it to be over done, like they strived to make it exactly like the previous 3, but it actually ended up beign a pretty good and funny movie. If you liked any of the American Pie movies, this one shouldn't dissapointed you too much.

Would I buy it again? Probably, but I'm a 19 and enjoy funny, odd, movies.

I give it 3.5 stars
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 5:20:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Fun-Fact: they are releasing an "unrated" version of it, AKA a version you couldnt see in theatres. Ironically, that doesnt make any sense because no one saw ANY version of it in theatres. Thank god for straight-to-video.
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 5:32:02 PM EDT
[#2]
I liked it.  They could have used Ginger Lynn better though.  Maybe have her sexually initiate the campers.  

I got the unrated version, the Ginger Lynn sex video extra is hilarious.
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 6:40:08 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm glad it doesn't suck since I just love Eugene Levy in that series.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 11:15:41 AM EDT
[#4]
Yeah, I also bought the unrated version...I won't buy a "rated" version of anything that has the option of unrated. LOL, too much to miss.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 11:33:36 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Yeah, I also bought the unrated version...I won't buy a "rated" version of anything that has the option of unrated. LOL, too much to miss.

I watch the R rated version of Team America.
There are a few things, I can miss...
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 4:46:55 PM EDT
[#6]
The dark-skinned band chick was fucking HOT.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 3:21:28 AM EDT
[#7]
I haven't seen any of these American Pie movies.  From watching the trailers they seem to be today's version of "Porky's."
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 3:54:52 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 1:28:41 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

and who would that be?
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 6:06:30 PM EDT
[#10]
I liked it alot. I was put off by Stiffleres brother in the first scene, his lines mad no sense and seemed forced but after that he did a good job. It was a fun movie and the chicks were quite hot.

Steve
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 10:06:09 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

and who would that be?

She would be "Chloe" in the movie... she can be found here..

-d
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 1:00:47 PM EDT
[#12]
you can't forget the "SHERMANATOR"as well is in band camp.  C'mon guys it was funny
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top