Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/21/2017 9:54:14 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/22/2017 10:43:04 PM EDT
[#1]
I'll be in on this again but it will have to wait until next week. Ironically, I'm working an Appleseed this weekend. LoL

Fall is the best time of year.

Enjoy the fond memories of your grandpa.
Link Posted: 9/24/2017 7:15:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Happy (Late) Birthday Fish.
Link Posted: 9/24/2017 7:38:06 PM EDT
[#3]
You are awesome OP. Your Grandfather was awesome too!
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 2:40:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Alright fish!  Finally got to it,  been working all weekend.  Thanks for the heads up!

Relatively small apple,  about 2¾ inch diameter.  Was one of the bigger ones in the basket waiting to be juiced. Knife is an old nornark I've had for awhile.

Off the apple 1 piece!

Cut and measured,  99½ or so inches,  official!

Not bad for a small apple,  and from the looks of it, maybe even top spot so far!

Awesome contest once again,  fish.   Thanks for the fun!
Link Posted: 9/30/2017 5:21:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Fish, Happy Birthday again. Again, You've been very generous in the past.

I found some slave labor for this years contest. It's her first year so go easy on her. She used her Pink ESEE Candiru that she got as a gift for doing well in school. I told her the story about about you and your grandfather. I may have embellished a little bit about how your grandfather was never bested and won every apple peeling contest.

To show her how I got the bark river essential (CMP M4) and slowly turned 48"

Link Posted: 10/1/2017 10:49:57 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/1/2017 5:27:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Contest extended til tomorrow morning when I get back to my office.  Didn't realize 1 Oct was a Sunday

And Jake,  sign her up. Can't get her an avatar without a screen name.
View Quote
Um, this isn't exactly the place for young impressionable people especially young girls.

Yes, I don't let the irony of JakeThePimp posting about the mental health of young girls escape me.
Link Posted: 10/2/2017 3:52:28 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 10/2/2017 7:12:55 PM EDT
[#9]
Thanks fish! As always, it was fun, and my kids remembered be doing it last year, so when i started spiraling peel, they knew what was up!

Wait, does this mean i actually won??!!!??  Not that we're not al winners, but my first 1st place finish!  ill take it!

Bet to all of you this year, and thanks again!
Link Posted: 10/2/2017 8:37:37 PM EDT
[#10]
Fish 1000x Thank You.

This is a messed up day and you brightened it. I'm working on about 3 hours of sleep (self inflicted) but I wanted to make sure you know that I appreciate it and would peel an apple in your grandfather's honor regardless if there was anything in it for me. Cheers to you Sir!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top