Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 22
Link Posted: 3/31/2019 8:13:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Bronsonburner:

Handloads really make it shine.  My Criterion Hybrid was "meh" with most factory stuff but I think I have a pretty good shooter there...

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/405585/IMG_2288_jpg-895055.JPG
View Quote
What's your load.
Link Posted: 4/25/2019 12:24:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Slowly putting together my 12.5” Grendel. Need a BCG. Should I just buy the BA to match my barrel, or piece it together out of some nicer components?
Link Posted: 4/26/2019 1:16:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By CowboyWubWub:
Slowly putting together my 12.5” Grendel. Need a BCG. Should I just buy the BA to match my barrel, or piece it together out of some nicer components?
View Quote
Which barrel? Been waiting for Faxon to do another run for, for about, for, for a really long time
Link Posted: 4/26/2019 1:53:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By sea2summit:

Which barrel? Been waiting for Faxon to do another run for, for about, for, for a really long time
View Quote
Ballistic Advantage 12.5” Hanson
Link Posted: 4/28/2019 6:54:31 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm happy to say I finally got my Grendel SBR more-or-less assembled.  I'm still waiting for *ANYONE* to get YHM 7.62 QD Brakes back in stock, and it definitely deserves better than the ALG trigger (which isn't even close to a bad unit, I just prefer a two-stage--or at least a better single-stage--on accuracy-driven rifles) but I still intend to at least get it out for a shakedown/break-in on Saturday.

Grendel by Professor Horseyhead, on Flickr
Link Posted: 4/28/2019 11:58:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By ProfessorHorseyhead:
I'm happy to say I finally got my Grendel SBR more-or-less assembled.  I'm still waiting for *ANYONE* to get YHM 7.62 QD Brakes back in stock, and it definitely deserves better than the ALG trigger (which isn't even close to a bad unit, I just prefer a two-stage--or at least a better single-stage--on accuracy-driven rifles) but I still intend to at least get it out for a shakedown/break-in on Saturday.

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/33849818418_4c907c5534_b.jpg
Grendel by Professor Horseyhead, on Flickr
View Quote
Slant brake?
Link Posted: 4/29/2019 6:24:02 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By mi650:

Slant brake?
View Quote
Sorry i assumed QD was a clearer implication than it seems to have been. As in the suppressor mount.
Link Posted: 4/29/2019 8:02:03 AM EDT
[#8]
Sorry i assumed QD was a clearer implication than it seems to have been. As in the suppressor mount.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Slant brake?
Ah, sorry, I was 1/2 asleep.  

I use the QD flash hiders, and Lanbo's is the cheapest I've found.
Link Posted: 4/29/2019 9:44:46 AM EDT
[#9]

Ah, sorry, I was 1/2 asleep.  

I use the QD flash hiders, and Lanbo's is the cheapest I've found.
View Quote
Lol as was I when I posted thanks for the heads up on Lanbos, as I hadn't heard of them before. I'll keep an eye out.
Link Posted: 7/10/2019 4:44:50 PM EDT
[#10]
Holy cow this thread needs a bump!

Didn't get any pictures but 2.2 cleaned the new steel rack (8"-2") at 100m with my Larue Sunday.  Really need to get new glass on it, the 5HD is a total disappointment and the gun shoots way better than to not have turrets for reaching out.
Link Posted: 7/13/2019 4:55:46 PM EDT
[#11]
I have dies, 120 gold dots, and 123 SSTs on the way from midway.  be seeing what's up with my G (and my creed) soon enough.  Factory ammo shot pretty okay.  Hopefully we can be MOA-ish with handloads.
Link Posted: 7/14/2019 8:04:48 PM EDT
[#12]
Holy cow this thread needs a bump!

Didn't get any pictures but 2.2 cleaned the new steel rack (8"-2") at 100m with my Larue Sunday.  Really need to get new glass on it, the 5HD is a total disappointment and the gun shoots way better than to not have turrets for reaching out.
View Quote
Interested to know what issues you’re having with the 5HD and what model you have.
Link Posted: 7/15/2019 8:21:30 AM EDT
[Last Edit: sea2summit] [#13]
Originally Posted By TexasTerror:

Interested to know what issues you’re having with the 5HD and what model you have.
View Quote
It’s the 3-10. Main problem is these stupid cheeses gaskets, this is what it looks like when I put the caps on carefully.
Attachment Attached File

Second problem is the reticle. It’s a duplex SFP but it looks like it was carved in with a butter knife.  There are small imperfections I can’t get a picture of but if you’re shooting 1” dots they are visibly distracting.

I bought it knowing it was “budget” quality but didn’t think it was chineesium quality  I’ve got several Mark-ARs 3-9s and I would consider them greatly superior.
Link Posted: 7/15/2019 12:49:43 PM EDT
[#14]
It’s the 3-10. Main problem is these stupid cheeses gaskets, this is what it looks like when I put the caps on carefully.
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/326526/2CC842CE-A683-46A1-B984-F0E3B32EE9F2_jpeg-1016979.JPG

Second problem is the reticle. It’s a duplex SFP but it looks like it was carved in with a butter knife.  There are small imperfections I can’t get a picture of but if you’re shooting 1” dots they are visibly distracting.

I bought it knowing it was “budget” quality but didn’t think it was chineesium quality  I’ve got several Mark-ARs 3-9s and I would consider them greatly superior.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By TexasTerror:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/326526/2CC842CE-A683-46A1-B984-F0E3B32EE9F2_jpeg-1016979.JPG

What model number are you using? I’m not familiar with 5HD in 3-10 power.
Link Posted: 7/15/2019 1:15:20 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By dash13:

What model number are you using? I’m not familiar with 5HD in 3-10 power.
View Quote
It’s the VX-5HD. I thought he was referring to the Mark 5HD.
Link Posted: 7/15/2019 1:37:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: cpwomack] [#16]
No such animal as a VX5HD in 3-10.  That must be a 2-10 .
Link Posted: 7/15/2019 2:28:35 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By cpwomack:
No such animal as a VX5HD in 3-10.  That must be a 2-10 .
View Quote
Yep, sorry fat fingered that.
Link Posted: 7/16/2019 7:06:00 AM EDT
[Last Edit: cpwomack] [#18]
No worries, I have a 3-15 VX5-HD on my 18" Grendel with the Fire Dot duplex.  My reticle does not have any imperfections, but is pretty thick. The scope is great for hunting but not so much for shooting groups.  Thanks for the info on the 2 -10, was considering one for my son's 243, probably go with a Vortex Razor LH instead.
Link Posted: 7/16/2019 8:53:45 AM EDT
[#19]

View Quote
Send it back to Leupold they have always done me right by their customer service and have them install a Ballistic reticle to match the 6.5 Grendel load your shooting.
Link Posted: 7/17/2019 6:44:55 AM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By sparkyD:

Send it back to Leupold they have always done me right by their customer service and have them install a Ballistic reticle to match the 6.5 Grendel load your shooting.
View Quote
Leupold has taken care of me as well, just sent a 25 year old scope back I didn’t think they could save but it was sentimental.  Came back awesome and 100% functional.  I knew it was a budget scope when I bought they don’t claim it’s anything it’s not so I have no reason to send it back (not a Democrat so I buy my own s$&t).  Grendel does need new glass, it’s on “the list”
Link Posted: 7/17/2019 7:53:51 AM EDT
[#21]

Leupold has taken care of me as well, just sent a 25 year old scope back I didn’t think they could save but it was sentimental.  Came back awesome and 100% functional.  I knew it was a budget scope when I bought they don’t claim it’s anything it’s not so I have no reason to send it back (not a Democrat so I buy my own s$&t).  Grendel does need new glass, it’s on “the list”
View Quote
I think they charge $40.00 or so to install a turret. I did that to a VXII for my daughter's 6.8 and it's a sweet hunting rifle.
Link Posted: 7/17/2019 8:04:45 AM EDT
[#22]

View Quote
Hmm...  
Link Posted: 7/24/2019 3:02:37 PM EDT
[#23]
got my dies and 123 SSTs in yesterday.  Sat down to load.........realized I had a huge stash of 6.5 creed brass and a whopping 20 pieces of Grendel

Oh well, I guess it'll be a really short session for the Grendel.
Link Posted: 8/18/2019 7:59:27 PM EDT
[#24]
2 range days and 120 rounds fired.

Factory ammo:  hornady black 123 ELD, hornady custom 123 SST, alexander arms 123 scenar, FGMM 130 berger,

handloaded: 123 SST and 120 gold dot.

The @palmettostatearmory 12.5" barrel clocks in at a whopping 3-4 inches (and that was the absolute best groups) at 100.  Most of the ammo fired shot way worse.

For comparison, I was banging an 8" gong at 300 with a bog standard 91/30 with silver tip surplus ammo, was sub moa with my 300blk SBR, 6.5 creed aero M5 (criterion barrel), and SEAL Recce.  So it was definitely the barrel.  Everything on the upper was tight (lower was the same SBR lower my blackout runs on).  Just a shit barrel it appears.

So I guess that gets pulled, I order a bartlein from PF, and hope among hopes that it shows up before hunting season 2020/21.  Since I damn sure won't be hunting with it *this* year.  
Link Posted: 8/18/2019 8:03:44 PM EDT
[Last Edit: WSAR15] [#25]
Why do you want to shoot a 12.5" barrel though in perfect theory the barrel length matters little. I think it does and in particular in "stabilizing" the round. An example is the 5.56mm round which Stoner optimized on a 20" barrel.
I have a 18" PSA upper to try and a 20" Lilja to mount.
Link Posted: 8/18/2019 8:36:20 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By WSAR15:
Why do you want to shoot a 12.5" barrel though in perfect theory the barrel length matters little. I think it does and in particular in "stabilizing" the round. An example is the 5.56mm round which Stoner optimized on a 20" barrel.
I have a 18" PSA upper to try and a 20" Lilja to mount.
View Quote
short barrels have no problem stabilizing projectiles.  have you even read this thread?  tons of people are getting hits well past 1k yards with their 12" grendels.

I want mine so i can hunt with a handy, light, short rifle that I can easily suppress and still easily take deer or coyotes at 500-600 yards if a shot presents itself.

I can do most of that minus the distance with my .300 blackout (which at 10.5" is sub-MOA at 300 yards; i haven't tried shooting it beyond that yet and probably won't concern myself with it), so it's not like this fall will be a wash or anything.

basically at the end of the day, i want to shoot a 12.5" barrel because i want to.  

maybe you'd be inspired to expound upon your allegations that a 12.5" barrel won't stabilize the round.  links to where you conducted your research would be especially helpful.
Link Posted: 8/18/2019 9:27:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: WSAR15] [#27]
"... basically at the end of the day, i want to shoot a 12.5" barrel because i want to." is the key fact and I certainly appreciate it. The military have gone from 20" to 14.5" barrel lengths; maybe a good trend.
I have no way of testing or verifying bullet stabilization and being in New England basically my world ends at 200-300yds. My thoughts are as follows, as the bullet is pushed out the powder is being burned and pressure builds maybe unevenly. If the powder burns completely, the pressure stabilizes and the bullet is more stable and exits in a more stable state. In a shorter barrel, complete burn may not occur and be disruptive. Look at the flash and noise of 5.56mm out of a 11.5" barrel. Maybe the effect is so minor it doesn't matter?
Your results with the 300BLK look quite good. the 300BLK round is more akin to a pistol round thus the powder burns faster and the round performs in short barrels... I wonder what barrel length is needed for 6.5 to have a complete powder burn?
I look forward to your conclusions for the Grendel barrel length and improvement - its a formidable round round replacing the 308 for me given my limited distances.
Link Posted: 8/19/2019 7:07:53 AM EDT
[#28]
"... basically at the end of the day, i want to shoot a 12.5" barrel because i want to." is the key fact and I certainly appreciate it. The military have gone from 20" to 14.5" barrel lengths; maybe a good trend.
I have no way of testing or verifying bullet stabilization and being in New England basically my world ends at 200-300yds. My thoughts are as follows, as the bullet is pushed out the powder is being burned and pressure builds maybe unevenly. If the powder burns completely, the pressure stabilizes and the bullet is more stable and exits in a more stable state. In a shorter barrel, complete burn may not occur and be disruptive. Look at the flash and noise of 5.56mm out of a 11.5" barrel. Maybe the effect is so minor it doesn't matter?
Your results with the 300BLK look quite good. the 300BLK round is more akin to a pistol round thus the powder burns faster and the round performs in short barrels... I wonder what barrel length is needed for 6.5 to have a complete powder burn?
I look forward to your conclusions for the Grendel barrel length and improvement - its a formidable round round replacing the 308 for me given my limited distances.
View Quote
Yes, with a proper barrel crown remaining pressure matters very little.  The original AR was 20” because that was 4” shorter than the Garand and 2” shorter than the M-14, combined with the shorter actions and lighter materials war fighters of the day almost wondered about its effectiveness when in a bayonet fight
Link Posted: 8/19/2019 1:23:57 PM EDT
[#29]

Factory ammo:  hornady black 123 ELD, hornady custom 123 SST, alexander arms 123 scenar, FGMM 130 berger,

The @palmettostatearmory 12.5" barrel clocks in at a whopping 3-4 inches (and that was the absolute best groups) at 100.  Most of the ammo fired shot way worse.

For comparison, I was banging an 8" gong at 300 with a bog standard 91/30 with silver tip surplus ammo, was sub moa with my 300blk SBR, 6.5 creed aero M5 (criterion barrel), and SEAL Recce.  So it was definitely the barrel.  Everything on the upper was tight (lower was the same SBR lower my blackout runs on).  Just a shit barrel it appears.

So I guess that gets pulled, I order a bartlein from PF, and hope among hopes that it shows up before hunting season 2020/21.  Since I damn sure won't be hunting with it *this* year.  
View Quote
Bummer about your 12.5. I have the 12.5 ss upper and experienced a different issue. When I scoped it to test accuracy at max elevation it was on the bottom of the target @ 100. I put the red dot back on and went back to banging steel with it.

I need to revisit the elevation issue and see If I can shoot some groups.
Link Posted: 8/21/2019 11:30:04 AM EDT
[Last Edit: WSAR15] [#30]

View Quote
This link may interest you: https://ronspomeroutdoors.com/blog/short-rifle-barrel-performance-advantages/
Link Posted: 8/22/2019 6:16:45 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ProfessorHorseyhead] [#31]

This link may interest you: https://ronspomeroutdoors.com/blog/short-rifle-barrel-performance-advantages/
View Quote
Obliged.  This is exactly why my 7-08 is a 20" barrel instead of the 22-24 most folks use.  It's also why my 10.5" .300 blackout is my current favorite hunting rifle (but since I can't take it to Canada, the 7-08 gets the nod this November).

I don't shoot in any competitions, and I'll never have a place to shoot 1500 yards, so barrel length for most calibers really isn't a massive issue for me.  Yeah my M5-based 6.5 Creed is 22", but that's because that's the length of barrel available through Brownells.  Every rifle I have has spilled blood (or will) (in a hunting scenario, let's not go GD in here fellas ) with the exception of my Martini-Henry I picked up in Afghanistan 10 years ago (though in fairness, that very well may have done so long before I bought it ) and that is the priority for any rifle i build/buy.

I'd almost forgotten about Faxon and BA options for the build, and since those are both significantly cheaper (almost 50% less) than PF, with far less stress involved in waiting, they may be the other option *IF* shooting a handful of boxes of wolf doesn't help it settle down.
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 7:03:31 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ProfessorHorseyhead] [#32]
Got a few boxes of wolf through my PSA 12" and it was putting 5 rounds of hornady black into an inch.

At 50 yards.  

Handloaded Gold Dots were no better.

Definitely not the accuracy I was hoping for, or hell even the accuracy I'd SETTLE for with a short barrel like this.

Back to the drawing board.  Not keen on waiting a year and a half for PF to turn something, and really not keen on spending several hundred dollars.  But really would prefer to not be at 2+ MOA either.

ETA:  Photos.  Squares are 1", groups shot at 50 yards (because a grumpy piece of shart decided he was the "RSO" even though he definitely isn't/wasn't, and determined "we don't have time" for anyone to go to 100.  it wasn't worth the headache)

Standard Wolf Military Classic:

20190925_212714 by Professor Horseyhead, on Flickr

Hornady Black:

20190925_212718 by Professor Horseyhead, on Flickr

120 Gold dots over TAC, 26.9 and 27.2 grains (in that order):

20190925_212722 by Professor Horseyhead, on Flickr

20190925_212710 by Professor Horseyhead, on Flickr

Saving the 120 TTSX and the rest of my 120 Gold Dot handloads for the next time I can get to a proper 100-yard attempt.
Link Posted: 9/26/2019 10:38:35 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Et2ss] [#33]
Just a heads up SGAmmo is now offering 300 rnd cans of American Gunner ammo at $0.75/ round shipped.

Decent ammo, not the best price but still better than a buck a pop for other commercial stuff
Link Posted: 10/2/2019 8:54:37 PM EDT
[#34]
Forgot to get photos of the groups but Hornady Black 123 ELD at 100 was a little over 2"; handloaded 120 gold dots approaching book max with TAC were around 1.5ish (with a 4x scope) getting tighter as charge increased, with not even a remote sign of pressure at the top end (so that could possibly provide even better results with another round of increasing charge weights).  120 Tipped TSX were about on par, 1.5-ish MOA with all powder weights.

So it's showing some promise, I'll go ahead and invest in the QD mount so I can suppress it and see what's what with that.

Probably won't get around to a perfected load for it for hunting this year, maybe late season or something.  Definitely next year for sure.  The blackout will work just fine, 125 NBT's out of that hover around MOA (usually under but occasionally a flyer puts it at 1.1-1.2 or so) so plenty for deer to 200.
Link Posted: 10/3/2019 8:40:18 AM EDT
[#35]
Are any of y'all using the 24 round e-lander magazine? I got one to hunt with but it doesn't feed reliably after the 2nd or 3rd round. Haven't tried to down load it yet, just switched to a 10 round ASC that's been flawless.
Link Posted: 10/3/2019 9:09:12 AM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By JoeMal:
Are any of y'all using the 24 round e-lander magazine? I got one to hunt with but it doesn't feed reliably after the 2nd or 3rd round. Haven't tried to down load it yet, just switched to a 10 round ASC that's been flawless.
View Quote
Just because it's not reliable doesn't mean it wont become your best grendel mag.
Link Posted: 10/3/2019 10:28:53 AM EDT
[#37]
View Quote
I have about 15 of the 24 round elanders. The first batch I got worked great. The second batch I had some feeding issues and noticed that the feed lips were more closed than on the first batch. On the first batch the feed lips sort of opened up towards the front of the mag. This allows the cartridge to sit with the bullet end pitched slightly up. This put the centerline of the bullet above the front lip of the magazine. I flared the feed lips on the second batch with pliers to match the first and have had no problems since.

I have ordered more magazines since and not seen that same issue. I think there might be some inconsistency and qc issues at play.
Link Posted: 10/3/2019 10:51:13 AM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By Wulfp3ngwin:
I have about 15 of the 24 round elanders. The first batch I got worked great. The second batch I had some feeding issues and noticed that the feed lips were more closed than on the first batch. On the first batch the feed lips sort of opened up towards the front of the mag. This allows the cartridge to sit with the bullet end pitched slightly up. This put the centerline of the bullet above the front lip of the magazine. I flared the feed lips on the second batch with pliers to match the first and have had no problems since.

I have ordered more magazines since and not seen that same issue. I think there might be some inconsistency and qc issues at play.
View Quote
Do you mind posting a few pictures? Want to make sure I'm bending the right part and would like to compare how mine look to yours
Link Posted: 10/3/2019 11:00:30 AM EDT
[#39]
Do you mind posting a few pictures? Want to make sure I'm bending the right part and would like to compare how mine look to yours
View Quote
Happy to help. I will try to get them uploaded tonight.
Link Posted: 10/3/2019 2:28:26 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By Wulfp3ngwin:

View Quote
I had the same issues on my 24 round Elanders.  After tweaking the feed lips they ran great.
Link Posted: 10/3/2019 3:31:11 PM EDT
[#41]
I knew y'all would deliver and figured it would be that easy. Have had to do something similar, only bending them in, in a Savage 17HMR magazine. All the cartridges would shoot out under spring tension after you loaded the last round.
Link Posted: 10/4/2019 12:34:35 AM EDT
[#42]

Link Posted: 10/4/2019 6:54:19 AM EDT
[#43]
Appreciate it. I'll check my magazine this weekend and compare
Link Posted: 10/5/2019 7:03:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: R3L04D] [#44]
Here's what mine is doing. Loaded full, stripping them off with my index finger. They get hung up. Almost pointing down into the magazine. Once you get to the last 8-10 rounds they seem to cycle fine. This is after making the adjustment
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/5/2019 10:18:49 PM EDT
[#45]
Here's what mine is doing. Loaded full, stripping them off with my index finger. They get hung up. Almost pointing down into the magazine. Once you get to the last 8-10 rounds they seem to cycle fine. This is after making the adjustment
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/263586/20191005_175924_jpg-1113787.JPG
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/263586/20191005_175934_jpg-1113788.JPGhttps://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/263586/20191005_175953_jpg-1113789.JPGhttps://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/263586/20191005_180101_jpg-1113790.JPG
View Quote
Looks like you need to give the magazine the old back tap to push the cases back. Them feed lips look terrible what brand magazine?
Link Posted: 10/5/2019 10:21:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: R3L04D] [#46]

Looks like you need to give the magazine the old back tap to push the cases back. Them feed lips look terrible what brand magazine?
View Quote
Can't tap the magazine when you're trying to mag dump a sounder

E-lander. I just finished taking some pliers to them to open them up. Read upwards

I also wonder if my COAL is too long and it's making them bind. I should probably run a few through my seater to get them a few thousands shorter and see if that helps
Link Posted: 10/6/2019 8:25:39 AM EDT
[Last Edit: sparkyD] [#47]

E-lander. I just finished taking some pliers to them to open them up. Read upwards

I also wonder if my COAL is too long and it's making them bind. I should probably run a few through my seater to get them a few thousands shorter and see if that helps
View All Quotes

COAL could be very well be biting you. You might try polishing and running some lube like frog lube on the bottom of your bolt carrier. Is it doing the same with all your magazines? If so I’d bet COAL is a major factor.
Link Posted: 10/6/2019 8:47:01 AM EDT
[#48]

COAL could be very well be biting you. You might try polishing and running some lube like frog lube on the bottom of your bolt carrier. Is it doing the same with all your magazines? If so I'd bet COAL is a major factor.
View Quote
No, I have 2 ASC magazines that work fine. This mag works ok as long as I only load 8-10 rounds. When I load it to capacity is when it starts to hang up
Link Posted: 10/6/2019 3:25:59 PM EDT
[#49]
No, I have 2 ASC magazines that work fine. This mag works ok as long as I only load 8-10 rounds. When I load it to capacity is when it starts to hang up
View Quote
My guess is a bad fallower and a weak spring. I'd remove it from my hunting use and just use it when you need a few rounds. Or you might look around and see if you can find a fallower and new spring. But I'm afraid the problem will just persist. I got a ten round 5.56 that is cranky and doesn't like to feed. So I put a filler block in it for 8 round hunting compliance and it works great.
Link Posted: 10/6/2019 3:39:46 PM EDT
[#50]
Well, calling LaRue tomorrow. This complete LaRue Grendel can't group with hornady black nor hornady SSTs.  I blew through a bit of expensive ammo trying to see if it would settle down and shoot. Pisses me off.
Page / 22
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top