stores.lulu.com/store.php?fAcctID=846285

and will be available through Amazon and in bookstores upon special  
order.  Please pass on to everyone at AR15.com my thanks for their  
interest. I'll get 'Shatter' up pretty soon, and will then be able to  
get back to work on the next installment, 'Remnant.'

Best regards,

Tom S.

Brief intro:

From a relatively normal American life to a survival situation in moments, this story follows the Drummond family as they learn to adapt to a now, very different community...and world. Beginning on a bitter cold January night, the story begins with a series of earthquakes tearing through the Pacific Northwest....and in the following days the family--and the nation--face challenges from unexpected sources....
Link Posted: 8/7/2007 9:05:48 PM EDT
[#1]
I've read the online version, but have just ordered the print version because it was a great story that I'll want to read again.
Link Posted: 8/7/2007 10:15:46 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I've read the online version, but have just ordered the print version because it was a great story that I'll want to read again.
Report back to us after reading the published version versus the on-line version.  It should be much better because Tom spent a lot of time polishing the story.
Link Posted: 8/8/2007 7:08:42 PM EDT
[#3]
height=8
Quoted:
Report back to us after reading the published version versus the on-line version.  It should be much better because Tom spent a lot of time polishing the story.

Can do
Link Posted: 8/8/2007 7:33:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Awsome!

I'll buy one just to suport Tom.
Link Posted: 8/10/2007 4:56:26 AM EDT
[#5]
I just ordered mine.
Link Posted: 8/10/2007 5:07:51 AM EDT
[#6]
+1!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 8/10/2007 9:58:09 AM EDT
[#7]
Just finished with my order. I'm I correct in reading that Shatter will be book two?
Link Posted: 8/10/2007 10:54:32 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Just finished with my order. I'm I correct in reading that Shatter will be book two?
Yep.  that is correct.  Either supply here or IM with an email address and I will supply with you Shatter.  There is no published version of Shatter yet, as per Tom Sherry's comment on the opening post, he will be working on a published version of Shatter next.
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 8:22:42 PM EDT
[#9]
I got my copy from Lulu today!  It looks great.
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 10:55:41 AM EDT
[#10]
Awsome! About time this one went to print. My order will be placed soon!
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 7:16:15 PM EDT
[#11]
$39.50???  for a paperback???  Is that a misprint?  I'd love to buy the book but that's way too expensive.  
Link Posted: 8/17/2007 11:08:48 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
$39.50???  for a paperback???  Is that a misprint?  I'd love to buy the book but that's way too expensive.  

What do you think this is Borders?

Ordered 1 through Amazon. Same price free shipping. I just don't have time to read something on-line.
Link Posted: 8/22/2007 7:12:10 PM EDT
[#13]
The electronic download version is now available, after much wrestling with lulu.com. Thanks everyone!

Tom S.
Link Posted: 8/23/2007 2:21:06 PM EDT
[#14]
Tom,
I just recieved my copy a few days ago and started reading it again.  Loved it the first time and am loving this time as well.

Great to see you here and looking forward to Shattered being published as well as the next part.
Link Posted: 8/27/2007 8:29:22 PM EDT
[#15]
I finished reading this print copy last night.  It took me a week of commuting on the bus to finish reading it and the cover shows the wear and tear (plus the coffee stain inside, oops).  It was great to have the whole story in book, rather than a loose stack of printouts the first time I read it.  The document itself seems identical, with the same discontinuity in chapter 54.  Looking forward to the print version of Shatter.
Link Posted: 9/16/2007 10:54:51 AM EDT
[#16]
Finished reading it this morning. Good book! I'll be passing it along.
Any chance of a 2nd one? Maybe Hot Summer?
Link Posted: 9/18/2007 11:06:12 AM EDT
[#17]
Everyone be sure to toss up some reviews on amazon.com and tag the book some.  Free advertising for tom.
Link Posted: 9/18/2007 11:14:28 AM EDT
[#18]
I'll be buying the print version to support Tom.
Link Posted: 9/18/2007 12:16:26 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Everyone be sure to toss up some reviews on amazon.com and tag the book some.  Free advertising for tom.

Done deal!
Link Posted: 9/20/2007 4:51:14 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Yep.  that is correct.  Either supply here or IM with an email address and I will supply with you Shatter.  There is no published version of Shatter yet, as per Tom Sherry's comment on the opening post, he will be working on a published version of Shatter next.

Is their a link to where i could read shatter online?  Or is it available as a pdf?
Link Posted: 9/20/2007 1:04:48 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Is their a link to where i could read shatter online?  Or is it available as a pdf?
The author Tom Sherry(tsherry) has requested that Shatter not be posted on the internet, but has given permission to pass around through email etc.  The last time he posted on the internet, the owner of the board claimed the story belonged to him.  Tom had to straighten him out on what belongs to who. If you wish a copy of Shatter please supply me with an email address here(rememeber this a public forum accessible to the open public) or IM me. Shatter is available in either .PDF or .HTML.  I usually send out the original unaltered version of the story on .HTML as it appeared on Timebomb2000, so that nothing is lost through the translation.
Link Posted: 9/20/2007 1:20:14 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

The author Tom Sherry(tsherry) has requested that Shatter not be posted on the internet, but has given permission to pass around through email etc.  The last time he posted on the internet, the owner of the board claimed the story belonged to him.  Tom had to straighten him out on what belongs to who. If you wish a copy of Shatter please supply me with an email address here(rememeber this a public forum accessible to the open public) or IM me. Shatter is available in either .PDF or .HTML.  I usually send out the original unaltered version of the story on .HTML as it appeared on Timebomb2000, so that nothing is lost through the translation.

warlord - thanks!  IM sent with my email address.  I'm looking forward to reading more of tsherry's work.  
Link Posted: 9/20/2007 2:03:16 PM EDT
[#23]
sniper69: Done. Both the .HTML and .PDF version sent. Enjoy!
Link Posted: 9/21/2007 6:56:20 PM EDT
[#24]
I am reading it now. GREAT BOOK! I highly reccomend it!
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 7:52:15 PM EDT
[#25]
I had the pdf on my old computer, but lost it.
Does anyone have a link or anything they can share?
cfurner at gmail dot com
edit: can you make that deep winter AND shatter?
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 6:28:40 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
I had the pdf on my old computer, but lost it.
Does anyone have a link or anything they can share?
cfurner at gmail dot com
edit: can you make that deep winter AND shatter?

email sent.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top