Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 3/28/2009 10:07:10 AM EDT
I'm down here for the weekend and I brought Boom Sticks, where is a good place to shoot take in mind i have a car and not a truck it has to be accessible.

I headed down the 180 yesterday looking for a place but all the forest roads were closed off with light to heavy barricades i could have moved some of the lighter barricades but didn't know if that was legal or not. So i ended up heading back the other direction down the 40 i think it was and took the road that said cinders the road started getting pretty chewed up so i just pulled off and shot a few there but it was getting dark so i rolled. Is that a good place to shoot or should i go somewhere else or what?
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 1:13:20 PM EDT
There is a cinder pit rite south of winona that i go shoot at. The dirt road there is ok, a little bumpy but no problem for a car. Its about 30 or so yards in the main area and some of the little areas around it you can get a bit more distance. If you want to meet up out there and do some shooting this weekend send me a PM and we can set something up.
Top Top