Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/28/2009 10:07:10 AM EDT
I'm down here for the weekend and I brought Boom Sticks, where is a good place to shoot take in mind i have a car and not a truck it has to be accessible.

I headed down the 180 yesterday looking for a place but all the forest roads were closed off with light to heavy barricades i could have moved some of the lighter barricades but didn't know if that was legal or not. So i ended up heading back the other direction down the 40 i think it was and took the road that said cinders the road started getting pretty chewed up so i just pulled off and shot a few there but it was getting dark so i rolled. Is that a good place to shoot or should i go somewhere else or what?
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 1:13:20 PM EDT
[#1]
There is a cinder pit rite south of winona that i go shoot at. The dirt road there is ok, a little bumpy but no problem for a car. Its about 30 or so yards in the main area and some of the little areas around it you can get a bit more distance. If you want to meet up out there and do some shooting this weekend send me a PM and we can set something up.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top