Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 3/28/2006 6:02:42 PM EST
After Silk's thread about the Artesia show I thought I would inquire what shows don't suck?

I can hit anything in the 4-corners area. I imagine there is more than one gun nut in CO/UT. The speed demons at the office say they can make it to Phoenix in 7 hours.... But I ain't drivin 7 hours to a gun show to save money that's for sure.. Oh wait, I used to drive from Fairbanks to the Palmer gun show????

Abq? Las Cruces?

There are a couple local gun shops (charmington) I haven't had the chance to check out. the bunker, place by the new wal-mart, and a sporting goods store. Lots of pawnies, but I will have to be bored to death to hit them.

Gotta check out the gun club too, they have a BLM RP&P lease right there too called 'safety city'. maybe the dudes here in town aren't on the internet?
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 4:11:18 AM EST
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 3:40:39 PM EST

Originally Posted By mcgrubbs:
Generally, I have no use for gunshows. Too many "experts."

Really? Its a lot of fun to talk to folks and see some of the unusual weird and wonderful guns that people bring out for shows. I usually don't spend a lot of time with the 'experts'.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 4:12:08 AM EST
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 3:02:08 PM EST

Originally Posted By mcgrubbs:
I despise going to a gunshow and having a bunch of good ol boys tell me all about CQB, tactical gear/weapons, and what units are using what guns/gear.

I agree, I don't spend any time talking to those morons.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 9:27:03 AM EST
I hear tell the Ruidoso and Alb shows are good. I have not been to either one yet. Any one have info on the Ruidoso shows?
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 1:49:27 AM EST
ALBQ is about the only one that is ok, have been to most of the rest and was a waste of time.
Top Top