Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/28/2006 7:02:42 PM EDT
After Silk's thread about the Artesia show I thought I would inquire what shows don't suck?  

I can hit anything in the 4-corners area.  I imagine there is more than one gun nut in CO/UT.  The speed demons at the office say they can make it to Phoenix in 7 hours....  But I ain't drivin 7 hours to a gun show to save money that's for sure..  Oh wait, I used to drive from Fairbanks to the Palmer gun show????

Abq?  Las Cruces?  

There are a couple local gun shops (charmington) I haven't had the chance to check out.  the bunker, place by the new wal-mart, and a sporting goods store.  Lots of pawnies, but I will have to be bored to death to hit them.  

Gotta check out the gun club too, they have a BLM RP&P lease right there too called 'safety city'.  maybe the dudes here in town aren't on the internet?
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 5:11:18 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 4:40:39 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Generally, I have no use for gunshows.  Too many "experts."

Really?  Its a lot of fun to talk to folks and see some of the unusual weird and wonderful guns that people bring out for shows.  I usually don't spend a lot of time with the 'experts'.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 5:12:08 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 4:02:08 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I despise going to a gunshow and having a bunch of good ol boys tell me all about CQB, tactical gear/weapons, and what units are using what guns/gear.

I agree, I don't spend any time talking to those morons.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 10:27:03 AM EDT
[#5]
I hear tell the Ruidoso and Alb shows are good.  I have not been to either one yet.  Any one have info on the Ruidoso shows?
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 2:49:27 AM EDT
[#6]
ALBQ is about the only one  that is ok, have been to most of the rest and was a waste of time.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top