Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/31/2004 6:20:30 PM EDT
who has the best prices on the bolt / carrier assembly?  anyone have an extra?
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 6:34:09 PM EDT
[#1]
I would recommend an RRA bolt group from here.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 3:51:44 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 6:33:30 AM EDT
[#3]
ADCO has them also.  They are good people and I wouldn't hesistate to do business with them again.  
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 1:25:12 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
ADCO has them also.  They are good people and I wouldn't hesistate to do business with them again.  

They are backordered right now.  
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 3:38:55 PM EDT
[#5]
EVERYONE is backordered right now. I'm glad I ordered by no-ban build parts in August.

How long does it take to spool up a CNC machine? I seem to remember loading a pattern from a disc in about 20 seconds and waiting about 25-30 before the first parts got dumped out the end of the Mazuka or whatever it was.

Don't tell me .mil has all the new ones ordered because they seem to recycle their old junk better than anyone else out there. There are AF guys in Iraq and Bahrain walking around with A1s from Viet Nam.

Link Posted: 11/1/2004 3:45:13 PM EDT
[#6]
I wonder why they are backordered. They had a bunch in stock like a couple of weeks ago, almost everyone did, as well as stocks and stuff.  Well, you can also give Krista at RB Precision a call, it seems they have it in stock, on sale, no less
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 3:56:18 PM EDT
[#7]
thanks guys.....i ordered one from  Krista today..... $99.00 complete......
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 4:11:18 PM EDT
[#8]
I think Bullseye in Lawrenceville had a few in their AR case. You might give them a call..
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top