Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 10/28/2009 2:44:49 PM EST
at Dominion Shooting Range in Richmond, VA shooting a P90, Thomspon submachine gun and pistols.
I had a great time and the guys at the range were very friendly and made me feel welcome. http://dominionshootingrange.com/
Its just a shame I will not be around on Monday to take part in their practical pistol match, but maybe next time.

Here's video as proof

Link Posted: 10/28/2009 3:17:24 PM EST
crap went up to Arlington on Sunday was in Richmond area all week before.
Link Posted: 10/28/2009 8:09:00 PM EST
Link Posted: 10/28/2009 11:04:03 PM EST
Nice

Make sure that you have that grin surgically removed before you go back through airport security...
Link Posted: 11/1/2009 1:09:40 AM EST
I think we can see you enjoyed that
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 6:23:12 PM EST
If you guys are ever in Las Vegas, we have several gun stores/ranges that have the full auto fun toys to shoot. The best options are Discount Firearms and American Shooters( Spring Mtn./Arville location ). They have Uzis, M16, AK, MP5, etc. and the full range of popular handguns. IIRC American Shooters has an M60 and a soviet PKM (belt-fed). I was in the army so trust me, belt-fed full auto fucking rocks! Our economy is in the toilet so your tourist dollars will be very much appreciated. I usually run into the brits at American Shooters. One time I went there to shoot and saw a group of 3 or 4 guys from UK shooting it up with all the pistols we all see in the action movies. I commented to the clerk behind the counter that it looked like they were having a good time. He told me "they sure are, they already have a $1300.00 tab so far. I guess the exchange rate was good that week. On Friday I saw your Lord Christopher Monckton on our Fox News Channel's Glenn Beck Program explaining how much of a scam the climate change racket is. That guy kicks ass!
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 9:59:06 PM EST
Originally Posted By SinCity2A:
If you guys are ever in Las Vegas, we have several gun stores/ranges that have the full auto fun toys to shoot. The best options are Discount Firearms and American Shooters( Spring Mtn./Arville location ). They have Uzis, M16, AK, MP5, etc. and the full range of popular handguns. IIRC American Shooters has an M60 and a soviet PKM (belt-fed). I was in the army so trust me, belt-fed full auto fucking rocks! Our economy is in the toilet so your tourist dollars will be very much appreciated. I usually run into the brits at American Shooters. One time I went there to shoot and saw a group of 3 or 4 guys from UK shooting it up with all the pistols we all see in the action movies. I commented to the clerk behind the counter that it looked like they were having a good time. He told me "they sure are, they already have a $1300.00 tab so far. I guess the exchange rate was good that week. On Friday I saw your Lord Christopher Monckton on our Fox News Channel's Glenn Beck Program explaining how much of a scam the climate change racket is. That guy kicks ass!

Thanks for the heads up - We are hoping to make it over there in a few years time - kids are too young at the moment toi appreciate full auto belt fed goodness
Top Top