Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/28/2009 3:44:49 PM EDT
at Dominion Shooting Range in Richmond, VA shooting a P90, Thomspon submachine gun and pistols.

I had a great time and the guys at the range were very friendly and made me feel welcome.  http://dominionshootingrange.com/

Its just a shame I will not be around on Monday to take part in their practical pistol match, but maybe next time.

Here's video as proof

Link Posted: 10/28/2009 4:17:24 PM EDT
[#1]
crap went up to Arlington on Sunday was in Richmond area all week before.
Link Posted: 10/28/2009 9:09:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/29/2009 12:04:03 AM EDT
[#3]
Nice

Make sure that you have that grin surgically removed before you go back through airport security...
Link Posted: 11/1/2009 2:09:40 AM EDT
[#4]
I think we can see you enjoyed that
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 7:23:12 PM EDT
[#5]
If you guys are ever in Las Vegas, we have several gun stores/ranges that have the full auto fun toys to shoot. The best options are Discount Firearms and American Shooters( Spring Mtn./Arville location ). They have Uzis, M16, AK, MP5, etc. and the full range of popular handguns. IIRC American Shooters has an M60 and a soviet PKM (belt-fed). I was in the army so trust me, belt-fed full auto fucking rocks! Our economy is in the toilet so your tourist dollars will be very much appreciated. I usually run into the brits at American Shooters. One time I went there to shoot and saw a group of 3 or 4 guys from UK shooting it up with all the pistols we all see in the action movies. I commented to the clerk behind the counter that it looked like they were having a good time. He told me "they sure are, they already have a $1300.00 tab so far. I guess the exchange rate was good that week. On Friday I saw your Lord Christopher Monckton on our Fox News Channel's Glenn Beck Program explaining how much of a scam the climate change racket is. That guy kicks ass!
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 10:59:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
If you guys are ever in Las Vegas, we have several gun stores/ranges that have the full auto fun toys to shoot. The best options are Discount Firearms and American Shooters( Spring Mtn./Arville location ). They have Uzis, M16, AK, MP5, etc. and the full range of popular handguns. IIRC American Shooters has an M60 and a soviet PKM (belt-fed). I was in the army so trust me, belt-fed full auto fucking rocks! Our economy is in the toilet so your tourist dollars will be very much appreciated. I usually run into the brits at American Shooters. One time I went there to shoot and saw a group of 3 or 4 guys from UK shooting it up with all the pistols we all see in the action movies. I commented to the clerk behind the counter that it looked like they were having a good time. He told me "they sure are, they already have a $1300.00 tab so far. I guess the exchange rate was good that week. On Friday I saw your Lord Christopher Monckton on our Fox News Channel's Glenn Beck Program explaining how much of a scam the climate change racket is. That guy kicks ass!

Thanks for the heads up - We are hoping to make it over there in a few years time - kids are too young at the moment toi appreciate full auto belt fed goodness
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top