Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/8/2004 4:40:20 PM EDT
I just saw that Dave Reichert (R) who is runing for office in the 8th District is for the sunset of the AWB.  He stated that he feels that the people who perform crimes should be looked at not he weapons they chose to use.  

Scorpion34 OUT!
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 4:46:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 5:35:23 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I just saw that Dave Reichert (R) who is runing for office in the 8th District is for the sunset of the AWB.  He stated that he feels that the people who perform crimes should be looked at not he weapons they chose to use.  

Scorpion34 OUT!

Compare and contrast what candidate Reichert said  to  the Sheriff Reichert who:

Is an endorser of Ceasefire of Washington
www.washingtonceasefire.org/ASK/endorser.htm

The same person who took part in a gun control issue panel sponsored by the Social Action Committee of Temple De Hirsch Sinai Feb. 25, 2001?

RabbiScott Sperling will open the discussion by presenting pertinentbiblical passages to establish Torah-based reference for furtherdiscussion. Other panelists are King County Sheriff David Reichert,Sandra Kraus (Washington CeaseFire), Rabbi David Rose (CongregationHerzl-Ner Tamid), Irv Benzion and Dave Workman (NRA Board members) and Joe Waldron (Second Amendment Foundation executive).

Pro-Gun Panelists are in BLUE  Reichert was obvioulsy on the anti-gun side

66.102.7.104/search?q=cache:F0PsccKbN-EJ:www.jtnews.net/news/archive/2001/comnewsFeb12001.htm+sheriff+Reichert+ceasefire&hl=en

The same person who favors "closing the gun show loophole"?  (Whatever TF that is!)
www.seattleweekly.com/features/0416/040421_news_8thdistrict.php

The same person who spoke at the Million Mom Marchs Seattle event?
www.galleryofguns.com/ShootingTimes/Articles/displayarticles.asp?id=2196

The same person who was a speaker at a WA Ceasefire organized event in 2001?
archives.thedaily.washington.edu/2001/030801/N2.Vigil.html

I say he wants to have it both ways, tell the gunnies he's anti AWB (butPRO- more than 10rd magazine ban), but for the antis he can point to his long record of anti-gun activities.

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=8&f=15&t=183804
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 6:59:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Hell, I can't understand ANYTHING that Comrad lee says....
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 12:26:50 AM EDT
[#4]
OK, I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought that is what he was saying!!
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 12:43:58 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Does anyone know Conrad Lee's position on the 2nd?  Dave Reichert  seems to be a fair weather friend to RKBA supporters at best.

Does it really matter?
When you've got Diane Tebelius and Luke Esser on our side, the rest are unneccessary.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 9:26:41 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 10:48:02 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Who is the best candidate?

I went with Luke Esser on my primary ballot.  I like Diane too but I think LE will be more electable in the general election.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 12:44:14 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Who is the best candidate?

I'll be voting for Diane T. because she's not a career politician but Luke is perfectly acceptable to me too.  Either will have a tough time with Dave Ross in the general election though.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top