Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 2/10/2010 8:47:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Irish Wolfhound on Litchfield and Bell in Surprise. To bad, it's a nice place.
Link Posted: 2/13/2010 12:25:20 AM EDT
[#2]
Uncle Sams in PHX and Scottsdale are gun haters and their food blows!
Link Posted: 2/13/2010 2:42:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Javelinadave:
Uncle Sams.....food blows!

It really is a horrible, greasy mess.
Link Posted: 2/19/2010 7:00:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Apparently the trident in tucson took their sign down

buffalo wild wings on 22nd and harrison put one up though (the official sign)
Link Posted: 3/5/2010 11:20:09 AM EDT
[#5]
Chompies Restaurant, Bakery, Deli, Catering, and Bagel Factory

1160 East University Drive, Tempe, AZ 85281
(480) 557-0700

Link Posted: 3/6/2010 9:28:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Bleachers Bar and Grill, is posted
15410 South Mountain Parkway Phoenix
(480) 759-4034‎

Link Posted: 3/8/2010 5:12:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TSR2922] [#7]
Buffalo Wild Wings on W. Irvington in Tucson has a No Firearms Sign also.  However, it is posted outside the front door to the right at about ankle height.  I never noticed it until my neice pointed it out.  The only reason she saw it was, she was bent over tying her shoe.  

Link Posted: 3/15/2010 7:01:08 PM EDT
[#8]
Damn Nimubs!

I was just learning to really love their IPA too!

Link Posted: 3/16/2010 1:30:26 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By ragedracer1977:
Originally Posted By AR_Clint:
Salty Senorita in north Scottsdale has a sign up stating "no firearms".

Proper sign, or does it just say "no firearms"?

Does a proper sign have the A.R.S. code on it? Wife and I went to IHOP for breakfast last Saturday...Dysart and the I-10...and they had a white and blue sign that said "NO WEAPONS ALLOWED". That's it. The backside said "THANK YOU". Is that a compliant sign?

Link Posted: 3/18/2010 3:51:22 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By WPNS462:

Does a proper sign have the A.R.S. code on it? Wife and I went to IHOP for breakfast last Saturday...Dysart and the I-10...and they had a white and blue sign that said "NO WEAPONS ALLOWED". That's it. The backside said "THANK YOU". Is that a compliant sign?

IANAL, but I'd say no.  The law asks me to look for a specific sign.  If I don't see that specific sign....
Link Posted: 3/21/2010 4:34:46 AM EDT
[#11]
Garcia's in Chandler on Ocotillo and AZ Ave
Link Posted: 3/31/2010 4:07:34 AM EDT
[#12]
House of Tricks in Tempe next to Mill Av and ASU.

Link Posted: 3/31/2010 6:10:37 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Mrmaigo] [#13]

IANAL, but I'd say no.  The law asks me to look for a specific sign.  If I don't see that specific sign....

It's liquor law, they have to serve alcohol for it to apply to them. IHOP doesn't serve any. not a lawyer, blah blah blah
They can kick you out but it's not illegal for you to carry.
Link Posted: 4/6/2010 8:44:06 PM EDT
[#14]
Tucson

Lindy's Diner (burger place on 4th ave). Too bad I went there already on accident
Link Posted: 4/20/2010 7:32:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Patrolmankato] [#15]
Thanks for posting this list...it's very useful and I like to give most if not all my business to those folks who choose to support gun owners!  
Haven't been here for a while, but a very good site!!!

PKato
Link Posted: 4/22/2010 6:01:10 PM EDT
[#16]
Morton's The Steakhouse - Scottsdale
15233 N. Kierland Boulevard
Scottsdale, AZ 85254

Phone: 480-951-4440
Fax: 480-951-6589

Sign on outside window just right of main entrance.
Link Posted: 4/22/2010 8:10:22 PM EDT
[#17]
El Charro, Tucson
Link Posted: 4/28/2010 4:41:18 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By Couch-Commando:
I'll ask my GF tonight if the Native New Yorker she works at has a sign up.

The one in anthem has the signs.
Link Posted: 5/5/2010 4:08:43 PM EDT
[#19]
Nogales and Rio Rico have no issues... hell I wouldnt doubt half the people in there carry concealed without CCW!
Link Posted: 5/12/2010 7:22:50 PM EDT
[#20]
jack in the box

1180 S State Route 260
Cottonwood, AZ 86326-4636
Link Posted: 5/13/2010 1:34:47 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By hanzie:
jack in the box

1180 S State Route 260
Cottonwood, AZ 86326-4636

Doesn't count

they don't serve liquor so they can screw themselves
Link Posted: 5/30/2010 11:25:44 PM EDT
[Last Edit: EagleRiver] [#22]
Pine / Strawberry

Circle P Ranch Restaurant <––-
No firearms sign on the door.

3618 N Highway 87

Pine, AZ 85544

Link Posted: 6/19/2010 8:05:19 PM EDT
[#23]
Horney Toad, CAVE CREEK

Signs on every door. Could not find the liquor license.
Link Posted: 6/19/2010 10:36:54 PM EDT
[#24]

IANAL, but I did read the full ARS awhile back and recall it stating that the sign must meet specific requirements, to include having the ARS posted on it. Just having a sign that says "NO WEAPONS ALLOWED" is not legal. Concealed is concealed at that point.
Link Posted: 7/2/2010 9:47:14 PM EDT
[#25]
Sir Vezas Taco Garage in Tucson is posted.
Link Posted: 8/3/2010 12:27:58 PM EDT
[#26]
Went to the Rubio's on Power & Baseline.  No signs.
Link Posted: 8/3/2010 9:56:12 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By JLH3:

The sign is gone at Ray & I10.

Link Posted: 8/9/2010 1:49:39 PM EDT
[#28]

Originally Posted By KR20:

Originally Posted By JLH3:

The sign is gone at Ray & I10.

I was visiting Tucson last week and the one at 5870 broadway (I'm pretty sure it was the one) still had a sign.

Link Posted: 9/3/2010 3:36:31 PM EDT
[#29]
NYPD at Chandler/101.  Took the family there for lunch, and saw their sign on the door.  Didn't go inside to see if there was one by the license, as it was clear enough that they don't want the like of me in there spending my money.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 5:45:46 PM EDT
[#30]
Just got home from visiting your fair state and would add the following to the list:
Every place inside Old Tucson Studios (WTF?)
Crystal Palace in Tombstone
Every Place inside the Grand Canyon and Grand Canyon Railway
Link Posted: 9/27/2010 12:33:32 AM EDT
[#31]
Chuck E cheese's on 30th st and bell is coated in no weapon signs.
Link Posted: 9/27/2010 1:55:04 AM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By Reservist:

Do they even serve alcohol?  I haven't been into one in forever, and I can't remember if the one I was in did.
Link Posted: 9/27/2010 2:06:37 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By Reservist:

Do they even serve alcohol?  I haven't been into one in forever, and I can't remember if the one I was in did.

beer on tap i believe
Link Posted: 9/27/2010 2:36:12 AM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By Friendly_Crusader:

beer on tap i believe

I'm glad I read this.  I'm not really a drinker, and it would never cross my mind to check for a liquor license at a Chuck-E-Cheese.
Link Posted: 10/5/2010 4:18:27 PM EDT
[#35]
Barro's on Power near Brown had one up last night.  Never seen it before.

Q#$%@#$%^@^%

Link Posted: 10/15/2010 4:35:28 PM EDT
[#36]
Barros in Copper Basin in STV had one on Weds..... never seen one there before. We were there for a charity fundraiser for a friend with cancer so we proceeded to eat there and then I told my wife not to order from there again. Brings tears to my eyes (and my stomach), as it is the best pizza joint around.....
Link Posted: 11/21/2010 2:24:45 PM EDT
[#37]
Noticed the list said big apple up on bell. Apparently it's all of them because the one on dysart and mcdowell has one as well
Link Posted: 1/19/2011 5:56:56 AM EDT
[#38]
Black Bear Resturants have a no gun policy. The corp owner is out of Cali, shocker, I know.
Link Posted: 1/19/2011 11:08:53 AM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By StrangerDanger:
Black Bear Resturants have a no gun policy. The corp owner is out of Cali, shocker, I know.

Never noticed a sign on the one down on dysart just after the 10. I'll have to take another look next time I go by there.
Link Posted: 1/22/2011 5:00:54 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By geneSW:
Originally Posted By StrangerDanger:

Never noticed a sign on the one down on dysart just after the 10. I'll have to take another look next time I go by there.

The one in Bullhead City has one. Which sucks because I like the place.
Link Posted: 1/28/2011 11:07:57 PM EDT
[#41]
Elephant Bar at Chandler Fashion Square
Link Posted: 3/30/2011 2:04:50 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Reservist] [#42]

Sammys Sports Bar and Grill on 83rd ave and Glendale. The signs aren't posted clearly either like they should be.

Link Posted: 4/10/2011 2:46:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AZYoungGun] [#43]
Buffalo Wild Wings locations are anti-2A, at least the locations off Alma School and the 60 and the one in Gilbert off Gilbert Road and Warner (??). The one at Alma School has this sign posted outside:

No more BWW for me, I guess. Kind of a shame.

ETA: I didn't bother to check for one properly posted by the liquor license. If they make it a point to call out CCW holders specifically on their door sign, that's reason enough for me to take my money elsewhere. I made a point of telling the manager about it. She seemed indifferent. Now I have to find a place that sells good wings again...
Link Posted: 5/15/2011 4:20:19 AM EDT
[#44]
The Tempe Improv is posted no guns citing the ARS numbers but not until you get inside. They list all the rules outside on a big board at the ID check point and even have a no smoking sign on the front door; seems like they are trying to set people up.
Link Posted: 5/19/2011 12:24:26 AM EDT
[Last Edit: mixcj] [#45]
P.F. Changs in Happy Valley,
Buffalo Wild Wings in Happy Valley.

We ended up eating at P.F. Commies, wife and mother-in-law wanted to eat there- They had the correct sign at the entrance, though it was at knee level and off to the side behind the waiting seats. After Dinner I asked the hostess where their liquor lic. was and she did not know, nor did the other hostess, nor did the bar tender, finally a senior waitress showed me where it was, It was in the back at the station where they get your drinks and run your credit card just before you go into the kitchen, where no customer would ever go. They did also have the sign posted there right next to it, though I find it a bit cheezy that it was hidden so far back and 3 members of the staff did not know where it is, including the "BARTENDER"
Link Posted: 5/19/2011 3:09:16 AM EDT
[#46]

Originally Posted By mixcj:

We ended up eating at P.F. Commies, wife and mother-in-law wanted to eat there- They had the correct sign at the entrance, though it was at knee level and off to the side behind the waiting seats. After Dinner I asked the hostess where their liquor lic. was and she did not know, nor did the other hostess, nor did the bar tender, finally a senior waitress showed me where it was, It was in the back at the station where they get your drinks and run your credit card just before you go into the kitchen, where no customer would ever go. They did also have the sign posted there right next to it, though I find it a bit cheezy that it was hidden so far back and 3 members of the staff did not know where it is, including the "BARTENDER"

Really on the liquor license? I couldn't find apporpriate signage on that one.

Link Posted: 5/19/2011 4:57:56 PM EDT
[#47]

I did not enter BWW to check if they had it properly posted inside. and no they do not have the correct sign up on the door, they only have lettering on the door that says they ban firearms on the premises. The family didn't want to eat there so i didn't pursue the issue. I was OC anyway..
Link Posted: 5/20/2011 1:37:20 AM EDT
[#48]

I did not enter BWW to check if they had it properly posted inside. and no they do not have the correct sign up on the door, they only have lettering on the door that says they ban firearms on the premises. The family didn't want to eat there so i didn't pursue the issue. I was OC anyway..

Yeah I know what you mean just avoid the hassle and give someone else your money. I don't like BWW myself but my friends like to go there once every 2 or 3 months and I go with them. I have been concealed carrying in that one because the first time I went there they did not have any of the appropriate signage. They may have added it since but I haven't been there in a few months.

Link Posted: 8/11/2011 4:06:24 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 8/18/2011 4:10:32 PM EDT
[#50]
Moe's in westgate...
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top