Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/30/2006 12:32:54 PM EDT
When is the annual meeting?  I thought it was in February because I joined during last years annual meeting.  Will a flyer be coming out about it, or do I just need to find the info in the clubhouse (posted on the bullettin board maybe)?

Thanks,
-Jason
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 12:44:12 PM EDT
[#1]
IIRC it's the 26th of feb. You should have gotten a newsletter by now. Mine came like friday or saturday.

PX's pic was in there too.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 2:05:28 PM EDT
[#2]
How much are the dues and how many work hours are needed?
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 2:08:50 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
How much are the dues and how many work hours are needed?

$50.00 per year there are more fees when you first join
100 hours over three years 33 1/3 per year with 10 hours mandatory at deer sight until your a regular member

You can do more the the minimum each year I have sponsored three  people that got there hours in one year.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 2:13:54 PM EDT
[#4]
I don't have my by-laws in front of me, and I think I read this.....  but, you need 33.33 hours each year correct?  Or do you only need the 10 req'd hours in deer-sight hours each year and the remaining 70 hours need to be completed over the 3 years?
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 3:39:01 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I don't have my by-laws in front of me, and I think I read this.....  but, you need 33.33 hours each year correct?  Or do you only need the 10 req'd hours in deer-sight hours each year and the remaining 70 hours need to be completed over the 3 years?

You must do 33 1/3 hours per year with 10 hours of that at deer sight.
33 1/3 is the minimum per year until you become a regular member
Over three years.  If you come up short before you anniversary make sure to come to the board and address it you don't want to wait if your coming up short contact board ASAP!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 4:49:33 AM EDT
[#6]
That is what I thought it was.  I'm good either way, I need 1 more hour before the annual meeting.  

Did we get any lumber yet?  Has anyone else built some target stands for the 100 yd range?  I haven't been out there for a couple weeks.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 7:40:28 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
That is what I thought it was.  I'm good either way, I need 1 more hour before the annual meeting.  

Did we get any lumber yet?  Has anyone else built some target stands for the 100 yd range?  I haven't been out there for a couple weeks.

I did not pick up any lumber but there might be some in the trailer
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 8:39:46 AM EDT
[#8]
I saw some in there last time, but not enough to make more then one stand if that.  Do you have some time tomorrow to pick some up, I'd be happy to join you.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 8:07:03 PM EDT
[#9]
I'm very interested in joining and helping out - please e-mail me to let me know how to get started.

Thanks in advance,
Mike
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 11:43:16 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I saw some in there last time, but not enough to make more then one stand if that.  Do you have some time tomorrow to pick some up, I'd be happy to join you.

Not yet
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 6:32:19 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
IIRC it's the 26th of feb. You should have gotten a newsletter by now. Mine came like friday or saturday.

Can I make an absentee vote?

My pic!?  Where'd they get a pic of me?  oooh boy..  <reminds himself not to drink too much at deersights again>
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 5:07:28 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Can I make an absentee vote?

My pic!?  Where'd they get a pic of me?  oooh boy..  <reminds himself not to drink too much at deersights again>

Get a hold of Kay, if you need her email addy let me know.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 5:26:31 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
I'm very interested in joining and helping out - please e-mail me to let me know how to get started.

Thanks in advance,
Mike

Best thing to do is come to a shoot sometime.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 5:32:12 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

I got mine this weekend.  =)
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 5:57:57 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thanks in advance,
Mike

Best thing to do is come to a shoot sometime.

Who all is going to be at the meeting? We should  try and snag a table so that we can all hang out durring the meeting. I'm actually going to stay for the whole thing this time.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 6:21:03 AM EDT
[#16]
I should be there save a spot for me and we can all pick on Batch
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 8:09:53 AM EDT
[#17]
Hey....I don't care if you pick on me, just vote for me too. Any votes will help. The SSSHS will work once voted correctly... I'll be in the back saying softly "pick me, pick me" and from what I heard, Rogue will be paying $1.00 for all votes thrown my way...Thanks Rogue...lol

Batch114
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 8:21:24 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Hey....I don't care if you pick on me, just vote for me too. Any votes will help. The SSSHS will work once voted correctly... I'll be in the back saying softly "pick me, pick me" and from what I heard, Rogue will be paying $1.00 for all votes thrown my way...Thanks Rogue...lol

Batch114

I think it would work better if he buys a beer for every vote
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 10:17:11 AM EDT
[#19]
Ill suggest that to him tonight. Knowing him he will be fine with that.  lol.

Batch114
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 12:39:22 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Who all is going to be at the meeting? We should  try and snag a table so that we can all hang out durring the meeting. I'm actually going to stay for the whole thing this time.

I'll be there...  $1 please...
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 12:48:42 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'll be there...  $1 please...

Can you make a breakfast meet up before the meeting?
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 10:34:22 AM EDT
[#22]
what is the exact address of the place?
i got the news letter, and it says post 434  in oak creek....
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 11:00:52 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Address should be in the newsletter. I don't have one in front of me though so I can't say for sure.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 2:02:29 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

on Shepard north of Ryan east of hwy 38 maybe a mile on west side go to the rear building
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 2:58:27 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
Quoted:

on Shepard north of Ryan east of hwy 38 maybe a mile on west side go to the rear building

That or just follow the breakfast befor the meeting thread and meet up with us at judy's and go from there.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 5:15:46 AM EDT
[#26]
9327 S. Shepard Ave.

^^^ That is the address I got when doing a quick search on Google for 'post 434, Oak Creek'.  That might not be the exact address for the building the meeting is in, but that should be good enough to get you to the parking lot of cars.  

The meeting is in a different building at Post 434 this year?  Something like that was mentioned in the newsletter, I've only been there once though so I'm not sure.  I'll be at breakfest though, so it won't be an issue for me.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top