Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/2/2007 4:38:25 PM EDT
Happy New Year .......hoot
My son and I went out around 11 am , stayed till 4 pm. No one was there and we cleaned up 4 big bags of crap, shot till about 2 pm when an officer off duty with his son's showed up and shot a little bit. Come 3 pm and its starting to get busy. Ran into a few pit friends and was talking as my son was shooting his christmas presents. He traded off with a few of the guys and was shooting thier stuff as they tried out his stuff.

Was having a fairly good time, again young kids shooting skeet being a little less then cautious but not too bad, I kept my eye on them.

Then there was a few older gentlemen there that called for a cease fire to check thier targets. No problem there. My son wanted to go set up another target, but I will NOT let him go out there when other people are there, and for exactly this reason. The older gentlemen came back, never called a hot range or yell anything. Just assuming that everyone was back and no one was going out there, started shooting it up. I watched and they never checked on the opposite end to see if anyone was set or clear, just walked back and started shooting.

It was time to leave then.....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top