Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 1/5/2012 8:43:49 AM EDT
I would like a couple of o2 bungs to be welded to a motorcycle exhaust (304 SS, ~1-1.5" diameter).

Anyone know of a place/person that can help?
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 9:21:57 AM EDT
I think any good muffler shop could do that.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 9:22:14 AM EDT
Marrietta Motorsports
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 10:20:19 AM EDT
Metal supermarkets in Marietta or dyno labs in marietta
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 3:05:56 PM EDT
Originally Posted By johnnypantz:
Marrietta Motorsports

Tell Opie I said hello.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 3:32:56 PM EDT
Originally Posted By speedfreak955:
Marrietta Motorsports

Tell Opie I said hello.

Good ole Opie Caylor. Him and Huey are a freakin RIOT! and Huey is a gun guy as well
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 3:51:05 PM EDT

Marrietta Motorsports

Tell Opie I said hello.

Good ole Opie Caylor. Him and Huey are a freakin RIOT! and Huey is a gun guy as well

Gave them a call and they send it out to get welded. I have heard that they are a good bunch of guys for a bunch of people though.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 4:12:02 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Ninja_Moose:

Marrietta Motorsports

Tell Opie I said hello.

Gave them a call and they send it out to get welded. I have heard that they are a good bunch of guys for a bunch of people though.

Ask Opie about the deer he killed at Road Atlanta. He cut it in half He had on board camera, but Road A took it. I guess they were afraid that someone would find the GSXR the best round for deer

Link Posted: 1/6/2012 3:02:48 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Ninja_Moose:

Marrietta Motorsports

Tell Opie I said hello.

Ask Opie about the deer he killed at Road Atlanta. He cut it in half He had on board camera, but Road A took it. I guess they were afraid that someone would find the GSXR the best round for deer

hmm, and here I was thinking CBR was I had a friend hit 4 deer in less than a year on a CBR 1000

sorry about thread jacking this thing.

I used to post on a local bike forum called blokessportbikes.com, you might could get a good source there. quite a few of them are also members here
Top Top