Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/24/2005 4:40:51 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 8:13:02 AM EDT
[#1]
Well, it might give those violent tourists pause before they attempt to commit a horrendous act.

Those London ads will really have an effect too I bet!  

What a bunch of dumbasses!  Heck as bad as the street crime is in the UK these days, they will probably wish they had the options we do here in Florida.

Just deserts for those activist State Attorneys who perverted the existing law.  It was so funny watching their reactions on television with the positively evil Governor and Legislature "taking away" their discretion to prosecute the law abiding.

Oh well, nothing the Brady bunch does suprises me...

Link Posted: 9/24/2005 11:15:21 AM EDT
[#2]
How dare we FLORIDIANS be ALLOWED to...*gasp* DEFEND ourselves from these criminals
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 11:42:52 AM EDT
[#3]
You can count I'll make a flyer to counter it and pass it out
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 12:47:21 PM EDT
[#4]
screw th brady campaign, they cna pass out flyers to non-Fla voters all they want. But if I see any oif'em passing out flyers they're gonna get a mouthfull.
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 1:43:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Brady Campaign

everyone needs a cause, I guess, and this is theirs.  
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 6:31:14 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Brady Campaign

everyone needs a cause, I guess, and this is theirs.  

well I have a campaign for'em, hold those papers on thier chest at 400yrs while I sight in my G3, AK & AR
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 5:35:24 AM EDT
[#7]
Take it for what its worth, and sieze the oppertunity..

October 1 the new law goes into effect.

Brady goons will be handing out flyers on October 1.

Brady goons might attempt to hand you a flyer on October 1.

Brady goon might give you a papercut from thier shoddy flyers.

Papercuts can become infected, resulting in severe physical and emotional problems for you.

Hence Brady goons attempting to hand you a flyer are a direct threat to your well being.

On October 1 youre allowed to defend yourself from threats to your being in public.

If you see a brady goon walking your way with a handful of flyers on October 1, Blast away.  
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 6:55:40 AM EDT
[#8]
Good points.  However, that course of action would result in four things: waste of ammo; excessive legal inconvenience on your part; martyrdom for the "victim"; free press for the Brady "cause."  

Link Posted: 9/27/2005 11:47:39 AM EDT
[#9]
Bwahahahahahahaha!
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 2:44:59 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Good points.  However, that course of action would result in four things: waste of ammo; excessive legal inconvenience on your part; martyrdom for the "victim"; free press for the Brady "cause."  

Gotta agree with that. Besides, you can just swat'em like flies with their idiotic fliers.

Most of the Brits I deal with wish mightily they hadn't listened to the idiots at home. Statistics now find a Londoner 3-5X as likely to be mugged at weapons point as a Wash, DC citizen.

And Sarah Brady wants to say WE'RE more dangerous??
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 7:56:43 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
How dare we FLORIDIANS be ALLOWED to...*gasp* DEFEND ourselves from these criminalshr

God that angers me to no end.

Its like when out of state people move in and try to pass themselves off as Floridian but really they're gun grabbers from the people's republik of Taxxachusetts. Leave us alone or just leave....

No offense to anyone here. Its just how I see things.

Quoted:
And Sarah Brady wants to say WE'RE more dangerous??

How dare she....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top