Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/4/2006 4:30:05 PM EDT
Anyone a member of any of the clubs on the northern part of the cities?

Elk River, Princeton?

Is it hard to get into the club?

I'm really looking for a place to shoot regularly.  Anyone know a descent place that has 100 + Yards?  Heck i'd settle for 100

Link Posted: 4/5/2006 5:34:57 PM EDT
[#1]
I just joined out at Princeton, which is really good for me as I am perhaps ten minutes from there. Call out and talk to Ken 763-389-2264  
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 6:49:08 AM EDT
[#2]
The first rule of Gun Club is do not talk about Gun Club!
ETA:
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 9:59:09 AM EDT
[#3]
Minnetonka game and fish, which is in Elk River is a really nice place to shoot, but the waiting list is about 3 years to get in.

Deltone, which is in St. Cloud (about 30 minutes from Elk River) is an OK place to shoot, but no rapid fire (more than 1 round per 2 seconds seems to be the cutoff), so that may be an issue for you if you want to do anything but precision rifle.  No wait to get into that club though, just give them your yearly membership fee, and you're in.  They do shut the range down during the summer a couple times for events, so be aware there may be a couple weeks when you cannot shoot there.

Not sure what Princeton's all about, I've shot there once and it seems to be a nice place that allows full auto and all kinds of other fun stuff, but I'll have to defer details to someone that knows them.

Link Posted: 4/6/2006 7:49:09 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
The first rule of Gun Club is do not talk about Gun Club!hr

lol...  How about an open gravel pit somewhere?  I have like 2000 rounds that i need to unload :)
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 1:41:59 PM EDT
[#5]
waite park gun club outside of St. Cloud isnt bad for the price heres the webpage with pics and contact info http://www.stcloudweather.com/gunclub/index.shtml

Doesnt cost much to join and no waiting list atm.

Cody
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top