Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/24/2004 1:24:39 PM EDT
Went to 5 different pawn shops and dealers toady in Russellvillle 4 of them wont do transfers and got stuck with one, I hate being only limited to 1 dealer.  I went up to the owner and asked if he would do it and he said sure but when I asked him if he could still do even though im an out of state resident and he looked like I was a alien asking him this question.  He said he didnt know if it was legal to do that, I had to carefully explain to him it was, but all worked out ok.  

Anyone else have problems finding a dealer to cater to your needs??  I miss Florida
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 3:05:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Most gun dealers in my area charge me normal MSRP so I go thru a pawnshop that charges me $25-30 over their wholesale cost. Iv'e actually found better deals thru the gunshows here.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 4:18:32 PM EDT
[#2]
I got one in Little rock that'll do them for $10.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 6:24:06 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I got one in Little rock that'll do them for $10.

lucky
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 1:12:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Its not that far, And his FFL is on file at Adcohink
Aaron Farmer.  I don't remember what the company name is, he runs the transfers out of his Insurance agancy, no guns on site but he'll order whatever you want.  

Ok its Arkansas Professional Arms
501-563-2407
On Gunbroker it says $15 a Transfer but when I ordered through him in March it was $10.  Still not a bad deal and he's a good guy.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 7:00:19 AM EDT
[#5]
Ozark Sportsman in Tontitown (just east of Springdale on Highway 412) will do transfers for $25.

Pea Ridge Pawn does not charge for transfers for his regular customers.  I'm not sure what he charges for joe shmoe off the street, though.

Most pawn shops up this way either won't do transfers or want an arm and leg to do same.
Regards,
Rich
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 10:01:41 PM EDT
[#6]
anybody transfer through don at clarksville gun and rod?

F&S guns did it for $25 before they shut down.

I'll check with Ark. Field and Stream after the weekend.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 4:53:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Don's Weaponry quoted me $50- half the price of the lower i wanted transfered!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top